Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I wonder if it would be nice to do some graphic exchanges...
(Aug. 24, 2012  7:28 PM)Wales Wrote: I wonder if it would be nice to do some graphic exchanges...

With who? Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
(Aug. 24, 2012  2:03 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:53 PM)Ickle Wrote: My brother totally trolled me just now.

He came into my room and said this :

Dear sister, I have a gift for you. It is in the form of gas. Smell my essence...

Then he farted.
Iceburn

Ohh, I have got to remember that for my sister....Smug

Eurgh, don't be that sort of person...

I need a new a new anime!!Somebody give me a new anime!
(Aug. 25, 2012  3:52 AM)Kid Death Wrote: I need a new a new anime!!Somebody give me a new anime!

I am quite certain that we either have an Anime Random Thoughts topic, or an actual thread for anime recommandations.
(Aug. 25, 2012  3:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2012  3:52 AM)Kid Death Wrote: I need a new a new anime!!Somebody give me a new anime!

I am quite certain that we either have an Anime Random Thoughts topic, or an actual thread for anime recommandations.

Really?Oh,than i'll go there
Ginka's English dub voice actor voices Howie from Almost Naked Animals, his voice works well in a less dramatic show.
Actually someone started the "Media Random Thoughts" thread.

I guess it takes the place of this thread.
Today in 11 hours i am going to go PERSONALY meet jose velelando from the detroit tigers so syked!
Like Insomniac, I have dropped the celebrity act, but I decided to keep the signature and avatar.

gawd hees so beutful
gingkas voic actor also did brooklyn in g revoloution
You know, a couple of days ago, I read up about this huge, never-been-built WWII-era aircraft carrier for winter operations that was supposed to be made of ice, known as Project Habbakkuk. This guy, Geoffrey Pyke came up with the idea for such a vessel, seeing as manufacturing ice costs 99% less energy for what was needed to make steel and aluminum, which was in short supply during these times. The Habbakkuk was to have been a whopping 610m long, 40m tall, and 91m wide (Much, much bigger than today's aircraft supercarriers! And do imagine how many aircraft it would house!). Pyke saw how regular ice couldn't do the job, so he devised this mixture of water and wood pulp, and froze it, creating a slower-melting ice that was named "pykrete." It was also demonstrated that pykrete can take a beating from a bullet much better than regular old ice. Eventually, the project became less and less of a priority for a number of reasons, one of which being that Americans preferred more conventional carriers. The Habbakkuk would have also weighed around at least 2,000,000 tons, have at least a 1,000 crew members, and propelled by 26 engines connected to an unknown powerplant, too! It would have also been armed with lots of light anti-aircraft guns, as well as at least 200 Supermarine Spitfire fighter planes.
It turns out, they did try to build one, but it was discontinued as said in the earlier post. Anyways, I think it would look really cool as a super-deformed style Choro-Q boat, don't you think?
yeah i loked it up on wiki its sounds awesome im gonna try to build a scale model
You'll have to find out what it would have looked like, first.
I'm surprised no one brought up the passing of a very special person yesterday. Of course, known for his genuinely inspirational words; "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind", the famous astronaut, Neil Armstrong has passed away. Tribute to the first man who ever placed foot on the moon Smile
Its a tragedy he died, but he lived a long, nice life. 89 is a great age to pass on. Smile
(Aug. 27, 2012  4:50 AM)Tech Wrote: Its a tragedy he died, but he lived a long, nice life. 89 is a great age to pass on. Smile

Actually, he was 82.
Curse me, and my inaccurate news caption disabilities...
(Aug. 27, 2012  4:57 AM)Tech Wrote: Curse me, and my inaccurate news caption disabilities...

At least you didn't call him Neil Young.
I hope that, someday, I'll be the first woman to step foot on Mars. Ah, but that'll take a lot of hard work, determination, and college education. Ya know what my first word will be? Quack.
I am seriously thinking about becoming a pacifist. Honestly, people fight for the dumbest reasons, there are so many pointless fights in the school I go to and the high school, and like 90% of the fights are because one of them was talking trash or something stupid like that. I also see a lot of bullying because of stupid things like this one time in school where this kid was getting bullied for liking Pokemon, it was ridiculous. He was doing nothing wrong, and he got bullied. Some people are just ridiculous. Has anyone else seen things like this happen?
People being the target of abuse or ridicule due to their dislikes of non mainstream preferences?

Nah never heard of it bro
(Aug. 27, 2012  1:46 PM)Robsta Wrote: People being the target of abuse or ridicule due to their dislikes of non mainstream preferences?

Nah never heard of it bro
Ahahahahaha
I love this post.