Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Aug. 21, 2012  8:13 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: Th!nk U have never seen snow? Wow well it is just basically water turned into little ice crystals as it falls from the sky. it's cold! Evaporates as it get's to summer. U can go sledding and tubing and snowboarding and skiing in it though. so it's pretty fun.

He lives in Austrailia, what do you expect?
One of the more famous aspects of Australia - particularly Western Australia, where I live, is that other than mountainous regions we never get snow, and the rare times we get more than some small patches it makes at least local news (national if it's a slow news day).

The only thing I don't like about snow other than the coldness is the getting wet from it thing. Still, I'd like to make a snowman someday, in actual snow too, not one of those snow generator places that get set up during festivals every so often and cost some ludicrous admission fee and then you don't get time to actually do anything.
Shirayuki: It's not really like I now him, I didn't know that he lived in Australia. I was just surprised that he has never seen snow.
I've eaten snow before. It tastes good. I just have to make sure that my cat, Bootsie, didn't pee in it. Otherwise, it's delicious! Tongue_out

True story.
(Aug. 21, 2012  9:27 PM)★OmegaDragonis★ Wrote: I've eaten snow before. It tastes good. I just have to make sure that my cat, Bootsie, didn't pee in it. Otherwise, it's delicious! Tongue_out

True story.
+1

Kids usually like snow, because school is out or some other cliche thing, but I hate snow simple because of the fact that I have to shovel out the car and road to go to the store.
(Aug. 21, 2012  9:30 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  9:27 PM)★OmegaDragonis★ Wrote: I've eaten snow before. It tastes good. I just have to make sure that my cat, Bootsie, didn't pee in it. Otherwise, it's delicious! Tongue_out

True story.
+1

Kids usually like snow, because school is out or some other cliche thing, but I hate snow simple because of the fact that I have to shovel out the car and road to go to the store.

Hey, no offense, but there's been quite a few occasions in which you've called me a kid. I am not a kid. I have to go out and shovel the snow in the driveway, too, but the problem is, I eat most of it, and then I have to pee. Tongue_out
(Aug. 21, 2012  9:35 PM)★OmegaDragonis★ Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  9:30 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:

True story.
+1

Hey, no offense, but there's been quite a few occasions in which you've called me a kid. I am not a kid. I have to go out and shovel the snow in the driveway, too, but the problem is, I eat most of it, and then I have to pee. Tongue_out
I shovel the whole road get at me bra
Snow isn't something that I'm really fond of, as whenever I "eat" it, I feel like I'm eating tiny little deadly organisms that will eat at my already pretty defenseless immune system.
Yeah, you shouldn't be eating snow at all. Like rain, snow contains mini bacteria in the air. Just putting it in your mouth is just inviting sickness.
(Aug. 21, 2012  8:14 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2012  8:13 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: Th!nk U have never seen snow? Wow well it is just basically water turned into little ice crystals as it falls from the sky. it's cold! Evaporates as it get's to summer. U can go sledding and tubing and snowboarding and skiing in it though. so it's pretty fun.

He lives in Austrailia, what do you expect?

In Australia. Snow falls in June / July cause it is in Southern Hemisphere. Snow Falls In some area...
That Detolf is taking too long to arrive! If it doesn't arrive today, I'm filing a complaint on the store where it was bought!
(Aug. 22, 2012  11:10 AM)BattleLion Wrote: Snow Taste Very Good. right?
No because you're letting in bad germs into your body.
When the snow falls, the bacteria and things from the sky comes down with it. Like the pollutants in the air. So I would not eat snow. Secondly, why not just drink water/eat ice? Chocked_2
Well, I just came back from biking, and I have to say, I loved it. I biked for about a mile on paved trails. The nice part was that the trails were completely empty. I had a CamelBack on, full of ice cold water, so that was nice as well. Overall, a VERY nice ride.
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:41 PM)Insomniac Wrote: When the snow falls, the bacteria and things from the sky comes down with it. Like the pollutants in the air. So I would not eat snow. Secondly, why not just drink water/eat ice? Chocked_2

It's no fun without the risk! Tongue_out
At my grammar school last year, we would play rugby and everyone would eat snow...right off the parking lot! I would try to pass the ball, some kid is eating snow that doesnt even look clean. I think eating snow is downright gross, no matter how newly fallen it is. But thats just me, i respect all your snow eating opinions Grin
I know this belongs in the General Health thread, but no one looks at that much.

I currently lost two of my baby teeth, and two of my 12 year old molars are coming out, causing a bit of pain.
But, I have a tooth that is loose, and elevated because of the adult tooth coming up underneath it.
I cant eat much anything hard. What should I do? Are 12 year old molars suppose to hurt when they come out?

PS: Going to dentist soon because of suspicion of gingivitis.
(Aug. 22, 2012  9:30 PM)Takasu Wrote: I know this belongs in the General Health thread, but no one looks at that much.

I know this belongs in a thread but not many people are interested in that thread so I'm going to post it in a thread that REQUIRES posts be interesting!

Do you see an issue with your train of thought here?
For some reason, that made me chuckle, and I don't really laugh at things I see on a shining screen.
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:38 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:

Hey The Water you drink was first Snow when snow melted it turned into water... By the way Snow contain mineral.
(Aug. 23, 2012  1:07 PM)BattleLion Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:38 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:

Hey The Water you drink was first Snow when snow melted it turned into water... By the way Snow contain mineral.

... Do you think you can just drink the water in the oceans, which comes from the melting of ice ? All the water you drink was filtered and decontaminated. It is really bad to drink raw water like that ...
My brother totally trolled me just now.

He came into my room and said this :

Dear sister, I have a gift for you. It is in the form of gas. Smell my essence...

Then he farted.
Ima going to a Keith Urban Concert!
Ya, he was performing at meh State Fair, and my bro invited meh
YEAH! FREEE TICKETS YO
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:53 PM)Ickle Wrote: My brother totally trolled me just now.

He came into my room and said this :

Dear sister, I have a gift for you. It is in the form of gas. Smell my essence...

Then he farted.
Iceburn

Ohh, I have got to remember that for my sister....Smug