Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Is it fine to be 2 weeks late for school? It's just for certain reasons. Is that too bad? can i catch up easily? i'm in Junior High School.
Well, I missed grades 6 to 8 and I'm doing okay in high-school. Here's a tip though: Catch up isn't fun, try to miss as little as you can.
(Jun. 15, 2016  2:25 PM)ForZ Wrote: Well, I missed grades 6 to 8 and I'm doing okay in high-school. Here's a tip though: Catch up isn't fun, try to miss as little as you can.
Yeah, it isn't fun. it's huge stress. I try to stop thinking about it by doing stuff. It's pretty stressful also by one reason : i try to ask my classmates which subject has assignments or what activities they did. they don't give a carp about it Uncertain
You know what ive noticed. The people who start off with shortcomings or don't come with things early on end up becoming complete masters in the things they are interested in. I'm convinced of it. And later they become the innovators of their field..
New Spider-Man game is hype. Microsoft got dominated and new Zelda game is sick. Pretty much my E3 take haha.
(Jun. 15, 2016  10:51 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: New Spider-Man game is hype. Microsoft got dominated and new Zelda game is sick. Pretty much my E3 take haha.

New Zelda game is looking like Greatest of All Time material. Just blown away by the variety of gameplay and the openness of the world.
I wouldn't call it ''greatest of all time'' personally, but it definitely really looks super good. Way better than Hyrule Warriors, which was pure garbadge, IMO.
Nintendo where's my Cloud and Bayonetta Amiibo you guys announced last December? Other than that, their E3 was pretty good. Even though I wanted to keep Sun/Moon a surprise to me.
I'm... Not excited for the new Zelda game? It doesn't strike me as open world. It strikes me as empty and boring. The art style isn't really complementing that either, as a huge world would look better with more detail, rather than the cell shady sort of thing it has going on.
(Jun. 15, 2016  11:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2016  10:51 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: New Spider-Man game is hype. Microsoft got dominated and new Zelda game is sick. Pretty much my E3 take haha.

New Zelda game is looking like Greatest of All Time material. Just blown away by the variety of gameplay and the openness of the world.

I can't believe they made a batman arkham VR and the whole VR thing for FFXIV. This PSVR intrigues me.
So we just found a kitten on a rubber of a wheel ( i do not know what it's called) and we decided we would adopt it. is it ideal to just carry the rubber of wheel to the 2nd floor? it's pretty hard to just get him/her out of there.
(Jun. 18, 2016  3:04 PM)Fraydo Frais Wrote: So we just found a kitten on a rubber of a wheel ( i do not know what it's called) and we decided we would adopt it. is it ideal to just carry the rubber of wheel to the 2nd floor? it's pretty hard to just get him/her out of there.

You mean a tire? Tongue_out

Well, if the kitten doesn't want to come out of the tire, I guess it would be best to? Not really sure how to handle the situation, but may be best to.
(Jun. 18, 2016  3:09 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2016  3:04 PM)Fraydo Frais Wrote: So we just found a kitten on a rubber of a wheel ( i do not know what it's called) and we decided we would adopt it. is it ideal to just carry the rubber of wheel to the 2nd floor? it's pretty hard to just get him/her out of there.

You mean a tire? Tongue_out

Well, if the kitten doesn't want to come out of the tire, I guess it would be best to? Not really sure how to handle the situation, but may be best to.
Yes. It's a tire. it's "tiring" hahahahhahaha. But yeah i could just do that can't i?

Finally, i've beaten OCD and it's subtypes after 2 years of living hell! it's nice to feel normal now.
I've been wondering why the name "Spriggan" seemed so strangely familiar when I was learning about burst, and then when I was rooting through my old DVD collection, I found this, which explains my dejavu:

[Image: 90CDyLV.jpg]

I should get around to watching it...
(Jun. 16, 2016  12:44 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I wouldn't call it ''greatest of all time'' personally, but it definitely really looks super good. Way better than Hyrule Warriors, which was pure garbadge, IMO.

(Jun. 16, 2016  1:34 AM)Neo Wrote: I'm... Not excited for the new Zelda game? It doesn't strike me as open world. It strikes me as empty and boring. The art style isn't really complementing that either, as a huge world would look better with more detail, rather than the cell shady sort of thing it has going on.

Obviously, everyone has different desires and Zelda is a naturally divisive series. My favourite moments in Zelda have always been about exploring and finding secrets and other "emergent" gameplay (basically, non-scripted gameplay — the rules of the world are constructed, but the moments within it are not). The physics looks fun to play with, I love the constant switching out of weapons and strategies, and I love the art style and how the world's been constructed.

It's literally everything I've ever wanted from Zelda. NX Day 1.
Wow Old beys becoming Burst soon!!!
Omg
I might make a design how it looks soon!!!!
R u excited as me!!!
Heh heh, but seriously though, can Nintendo seriously stop with the gimmicks? Why can't they just make a capable system that is as powerful as their competition? While the Wiis motion control sold well, and seemed to work alright for it's time, it's now abandoned and no one really cares about them or do developers really uses them now. The Wii U also seems to reek of experimentation and I don't think either Nintendo or consumers were ready for it, although I blame lack of advertisement for the consumers, because Nintendos weakness is being overly secretive. Yeah the gimmicks can be innovative but third party developers are looking for more powerful hardware rather than just some fancy gimmicks with less power. With a more capable system, it would be able to do so much more with their games. However, seeing the NXtendo is apparently a home console AND portable system, ugh...
IIRC Nintendo hardly needs third party developers, it's exclusive franchises are extremely large in number. Mario and co. are just one of them. There's also Kirby, Metroid, Legend of Zelda, etc. Nintendo created so many franchises that are so popular it doesn't rely on extrenal third-party distributors entirely. I might be wrong though.

Anyways, anyone still play Call of Duty? I feel kinda alienated that Advanced Warfare and Black Ops III had so many guns that do not have real versions. At least Ghosts and Black Ops II have guns that exist in real life, like the AN-94, SVU, ARX-160, Five-Seven, etc. Anyone else feel this way?
Well Nintendo keeps spamming Zelda, Mario and Pokemon in our faces which can only be done so long before people want to see something new or any other intellectual properties that haven't had any games in a while. The new Kid Icarus game, Kid Icarus Uprising and Starfox's new game Starfox Zero I swear was made awkward on purpose so that people wouldn't want them, and go back to their Mario, Zelda and Pokemon. Nintendo is financially going down right now, and making a slightly better 3DS isn't good when it only has six games after two years. As for CoD, it's past it's sell by date, and it's become more of a joke to many gamers, at least from what I've seen.
(Jun. 24, 2016  8:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2016  12:44 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I wouldn't call it ''greatest of all time'' personally, but it definitely really looks super good. Way better than Hyrule Warriors, which was pure garbadge, IMO.

(Jun. 16, 2016  1:34 AM)Neo Wrote: I'm... Not excited for the new Zelda game? It doesn't strike me as open world. It strikes me as empty and boring. The art style isn't really complementing that either, as a huge world would look better with more detail, rather than the cell shady sort of thing it has going on.

Obviously, everyone has different desires and Zelda is a naturally divisive series. My favourite moments in Zelda have always been about exploring and finding secrets and other "emergent" gameplay (basically, non-scripted gameplay — the rules of the world are constructed, but the moments within it are not). The physics looks fun to play with, I love the constant switching out of weapons and strategies, and I love the art style and how the world's been constructed.

It's literally everything I've ever wanted from Zelda. NX Day 1.

shoot. you gave me in idea. The concept of using switching/alternating weapons in battle with fast paced gameplay. Like think you have ability to use a certain sword (lets call this sword the buster sword for example Grin) you have the ability to use the sword and it's power and abilities that come with said sword for a certain number of times and then you can alternate to another sword with a different power up ability. Think like lightning returns but instead of costumes and a set level of abilities you switch weapons/magics

Like if I would display this in a video game:
you have buster sword/gunblade/keyblade as possible swords each with the abilities to use them 10-15 times each for example
Then you have Thundaga/Thundara/Thunder each with the ability to use them 10-15 times for example purposes.

Then you have summons. Think Irfit/Bahamut/Shiva. likewise 10-15 times each
and like final fantasy 8's battle system you have the ability to use each sword/magic/summon to boost the strength. level of said character, or power your attacks do respectively
Like Final Fantasy XV, no?
I think it's more like a combination of the positives of lightning returns/ Kingdom hearts X-chi/ and final fantasy VII/VIII/XV battle systems.
So @[Shirayuki] and I were talking about internet speed and I was checking to see what the fastest internet in Korea. My god it's 20x cheaper than America fastest internet available.....1GB/s in Korea is $30 a month....

Please America you gotta make America great with "GIGA" internet ;-;
In my country, even 200 MB/S is 64$ / Month..
And it's carp.
[Image: 20160626_174535.jpg]
@[ashton pinto]
Grin