Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Finally got my Galaxy S7. It's pretty slick but the one thing that's slightly out of place is the recent apps button instead of an outright options button.
I've told a few people about this already but I am really upset and angry because the University I decided to apply for isn't running this year, it's next year, and I don't want to take a gap year nor go to other Universities either. It really sucks it had to be this year they postpone it.
What do you mean it isn't running? Like it won't be open?
Yeah basically the University will postpone the course till maybe next year.
That's weird, I've never heard of that happening. Maybe just go to a community college for one year? They're cheap and a great way to get core classes out of the way, especially in your case.
Honestly thinking of making a couple beyblade/anime related hats. I've brought this up before but would like some newer feedback? What would you like to see on a hat?
Yesterday morning, it was confirmed that a live action Pokemon movie was greenlit! I am not sure whether I should be happy or worried, as films based off videos games haven proven to be bad... But it has Alex Hirsch (creator of Gravity Falls (best TV show Wink))and Nicole Perlman (from Guardians of the Galaxy (great movie)) writing the script, so it should be good.

The film is based off the upcoming Detective Pikachu game, so it should be interesting. Can't wait for more info Grin
If Danny DeVito isn't voicing Detective Pikachu, I'll be really, really upset.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn8OikaQOEg

When I was so happy with Generations...
(Sep. 18, 2016  10:52 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I am FINALLY Done with my online Classes!!!

Nice, how long had you been following them?
Personally I would use the extra money to pay myself a good gift I was hesitating to get before hahah.
It's 60 degrees outside right now. I am not ready for winter.
112° outside this afternoon. I am ready for winter.
(Oct. 01, 2016  7:11 AM)Cat Wrote: 112° outside this afternoon. I am ready for winter.
SoCal?

EDIT: I swear I didnt look at your profile first.
My work schedule has changed!!! Now I'm getting off at 2:30Pm. So I can get on the forums way more then I have been!!!

(Sep. 25, 2016  12:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally I would use the extra money to pay myself a good gift I was hesitating to get before hahah.

The Beyblades are in the mail hah.
Here's a random thought, I've been gone for 2-3 years, and the post I've made at the time.... Man I was really something else lol.......
(Oct. 05, 2016  2:32 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: Here's a random thought, I've been gone for 2-3 years, and the post I've made at the time.... Man I was really something else lol.......

We are glad to have you back!!! IF you need any help with anything feel free to message me. I'm here to help.
(Oct. 05, 2016  2:48 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2016  2:32 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: Here's a random thought, I've been gone for 2-3 years, and the post I've made at the time.... Man I was really something else lol.......

We are glad to have you back!!! IF you need any help with anything feel free to message me. I'm here to help.

Thanks man! Pretty much good, just studying up on parts and things with this new blade Era.
Random thought: I feel like I'm studying for a test lol. I'm still up reading in the customization and "things to buy in MFB to be successful" thread relearning a few things. Can't believe I still remember half of the tips and tracks!
Right now NC is getting some of the rain from the hurricane. Right now my backyard looks like a swimming pool.
(Oct. 08, 2016  9:26 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Right now NC is getting some of the rain from the hurricane. Right now my backyard looks like a swimming pool.

I was gonna post about this, haha
It just doesn't wanna stop!
(Oct. 08, 2016  9:27 PM)Daman Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2016  9:26 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Right now NC is getting some of the rain from the hurricane. Right now my backyard looks like a swimming pool.

At this rate I won't be going to work Monday hah.
(Oct. 08, 2016  10:10 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2016  9:27 PM)Daman Wrote:

At this rate I won't be going to work Monday hah.

Dang, that sucks
But hey, if there's no school for me then- Yay!

EDIT: Well, it has stopped...