Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Well its storming on one of my favorite holidays of the year (i'm kinda pyro). So nobody in my neighborhood us doing fireworks.

I'm so done right now.
My neighbor did some, like three or four, but that's it. I hate it, by the way.
For me, it's one deafening blast after another. They're crazy here up in Los Angeles... Ugh, and sometimes they carry onto 4AM.
A lot of people in my neighborhood did fireworks today.
hows my new user???
(Jul. 11, 2015  7:51 AM)Ṧɨⱺn̼̊ Wrote: hows my new user???

If the fateful moment where your password Befalls you, or forget your password, you're Screw Uranus'd.
Just met George Takei at Connecticon and he said "oh my"' and it was fantastic.

If no one else knows who he is I'll be really sad, haha.
(Jul. 12, 2015  2:57 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Just met George Takei at Connecticon and he said "oh my"' and it was fantastic.

I don't know who he is lol.
C'mon... He's playing Sulu, in Star Trek.
(Jul. 12, 2015  3:25 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: C'mon... He's playing Sulu, in Star Trek.

I thought George Takei was the director of Star Wars?

@[Leone19] Seriously though, that's really cool. Sounds like it was a great convention.
(Jul. 12, 2015  2:57 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Just met George Takei at Connecticon and he said "oh my"' and it was fantastic.

Oh myyy, that must have been awesome! You're so lucky!
(Jul. 12, 2015  5:19 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2015  3:25 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: C'mon... He's playing Sulu, in Star Trek.

I thought George Takei was the director of Star Wars?

@[Leone19] Seriously though, that's really cool. Sounds like it was a great convention.

It was great, I'll try to post pictures soon.

@[Dual] It was awesome. He was the nicest guy, too.
Thats really cool you got to meet george takei, you get anything signed? How long did you have to wait to meet him?
Sadly my grandmother just passed away from pancreatic cancer on top of a few other things.
That's sad... My condolences to you and your family dude.
Im sad to hear that, i hope that she lived a good life
(Jul. 15, 2015  10:16 AM)Neo Wrote: Sadly my grandmother just passed away from pancreatic cancer on top of a few other things.
So sorry to hear about your grandmother. My grandfather passed away from bladder and lung cancer a little under two weeks ago.
(Jul. 15, 2015  10:16 AM)Neo Wrote: Sadly my grandmother just passed away from pancreatic cancer on top of a few other things.

Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that... At least she's resting peacefully in Heaven now with Satoru Iwata...
(Jul. 15, 2015  5:05 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that... At least she's resting peacefully in Heaven now with Satoru Iwata...

Haha, I'm agnostic, but thanks anyhow.

(Jul. 15, 2015  4:27 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
So sorry to hear about your grandmother. My grandfather passed away from bladder and lung cancer a little under two weeks ago.

Thank you and sorry for your loss.

(Jul. 15, 2015  3:13 PM)yt152430 Wrote: Im sad to hear that, i hope that she lived a good life

She lived a full life, but she kind of did it to herself for not getting checked out for her constant pain.

(Jul. 15, 2015  2:03 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: That's sad... My condolences to you and your family dude.

Thank you very much.
Heh, me too... But I wanted to keep this on a more loving note.
My condolences, Neo.
I'm... I'm sorry to hear about this @[Neo]. I really hope your grandmother does rest in peace and live in forever happiness in heaven (I'm agnostic too but still...). The death of your most loved ones is definitely the hardest thing to get over so you have my sympathies.

My condolences to you, your family and your grandmother's friends.
Neo said he's agnostic, so I think we should lay off the afterlife comments. It's enough to express your condolences.
Neo didn't you mention multiple times you were atheist?

Sorry for your loss.