Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Is this from a show or something? I feel really ignorant, but I have no idea who anyone is talking about Tongue_out
If your on about Natalia then she's the ignorant fool on X Factor New Zealand.

If your talking about the UK eclipse then it's a real event.

LOL I'm the ignorant one here.
Oh, X Factor.

I know about the eclipse, haha.
Proof that Saskatchewan has the best weather in the world: It snows on the first day of spring.

Also, Happy Happiness day, the most unnecessary holiday ever.
Ah, happiness day ? I didn't know that a such stupid day existed.
Lots of places have snow right now.

And what's wrong with a day dedicated to happiness? Would you rather a day be dedicated to anger? Or whales? February 14th is Valentines Day, but it's also known as Whale Day. I'd say that's a lot more pointless.
(Mar. 21, 2015  2:07 AM)Dual Wrote: Lots of places have snow right now.

And what's wrong with a day dedicated to happiness? Would you rather a day be dedicated to anger? Or whales? February 14th is Valentines Day, but it's also known as Whale Day. I'd say that's a lot more pointless.

but whales are the most important thing to mankinds survival. :3
(Mar. 20, 2015  10:54 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Ah, happiness day ? I didn't know that a such stupid day existed.

You've been in a bad mood lately...

It is kinda dumb, since you don't really need a day dedicated to an emotion, I highly doubt a happiness day would change your mood, just because some people named it.
I won't be happy or in a good mood simply because it's "the happiness day". I might hate this day as much as Valentines Day. Hmm.
I'd love to see a day call "Depression Day", ALSO for "Happiness Day", what if a funeral your going to took place?
(Mar. 23, 2015  12:25 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I won't be happy or in a good mood simply because it's "the happiness day". I might hate this day as much as Valentines Day. Hmm.
Jeez...

They're not telling you to be happy, calm down. It's just a day set aside to be happy. Like thanksgiving to be thankful. But that's probably a stupid holiday too, huh?
(Mar. 23, 2015  12:47 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I'd love to see a day call "Depression Day", ALSO for "Happiness Day", what if a funeral your going to took place?

Yes, because depression is something to have a celebration for.

Happiness at least isn't a serious matter (compared to depression that is). Honestly, having a day for happiness is just there to give a bit more inspiration to give your day a boost.
Guys is this really debate worthy, haha.

It's just a fun thing. I mean, you can't take something like "Happiness Day" so seriously, it's just a fun "holiday". It's just there to be fun, really- not much to hate on. Tongue_out
Anything is debate worthy as long as all sides have a worthy argument. Sometimes they are enjoyable and sometimes you want to cut off the other people's arms but eh, that's innescapable in a debate lol.

(btw my above post wasnt involved in the happiness day thing really i just wanted to rant about the word depression being thrown around like a ragdoll.)
i cant wait until bomb some dodongos day
(Mar. 23, 2015  4:08 AM)Neo Wrote: i cant wait until bomb some dodongos day

That is by far my favorite day.
(Mar. 23, 2015  3:01 AM)Tri Wrote: Anything is debate worthy as long as all sides have a worthy argument. Sometimes they are enjoyable [...]

Not to mention that there's not so much activity on the forum.
Watching an anime called Akatsuki no Yona - episode 12, about 11 1/2 minutes in, you see kids playing with spinning tops. Not just spinning tops, though - they're battling with them. Nice subtle reference to what is beyblade XD
Speaking of anime, can I have some suggestions for some, as I'm trying to get back into watching them. Tokyo Ghoul seems to be one I need to watch, but what else?
(Mar. 24, 2015  11:20 PM)LMAO Wrote: Speaking of anime, can I have some suggestions for some, as I'm trying to get back into watching them. Tokyo Ghoul seems to be one I need to watch, but what else?

Ah, my realm of expertise - what kind of anime do you like? I could run some off my head but that's just too much haha.
(Mar. 25, 2015  1:11 AM)iVtechboyinpa Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2015  11:20 PM)LMAO Wrote: Speaking of anime, can I have some suggestions for some, as I'm trying to get back into watching them. Tokyo Ghoul seems to be one I need to watch, but what else?

Ah, my realm of expertise - what kind of anime do you like? I could run some off my head but that's just too much haha.

Pretty much anything, don't like the sports genre of anime tbh, but I like action, adventure, over the top, psychological, and things like that. If you know anything like Gurren Lagann or Guilty Crown and things like that. Basically, I'm up for anything as long as it's really good, and theres no more than 100+ episodes Smile
(Mar. 25, 2015  1:46 AM)LMAO Wrote:

Pretty much anything, don't like the sports genre of anime tbh, but I like action, adventure, over the top, psychological, and things like that. If you know anything like Gurren Lagann or Guilty Crown and things like that. Basically, I'm up for anything as long as it's really good, and theres no more than 100+ episodes Smile
Tokyo Ghoul is pretty good. It's first season had 12 episodes and it's second season will end this week at 12 episodes (from what I've heard not completely positive). It is really good if you like some action and you like psychological in an anime. I would recommend watching both season due to the fact that the first season leaves a cliff hanger and continues on into the next season. I personally like more of gore and slight horror/scary anime. If you are interested in this things Future Diary and Another are pretty good, so is Deadman Wonderland up till the ending. If you want a little less gory and horror I can name a few but the ones I listed for the most part are actually really good and I think worth trying out. If you want stuff with less gore Angel Beats is good. Also I know you don't want to watch a long series but Hunter X Hunter 2011 is amazing, if you ever have the time to watch all 148 episodes do it because it is so worth it.

GUILTY CROWN<3 I automatically love you. That anime has forever stuck with me.

Steins;Gate tops my list off. 25 episodes and a movie, takes a bit to get into, but definitely worth the watch. A close second is Mirai Nikki. Very, very psychological as well as actiony and just greatness. Another was a pretty good watch, definitely psychological, although a bit less than Mirai Nikki. If you're into it, Kokoro Connect can get quite psychological, although it's more "realistic" in terms of anime, as in when compared to Mirai Nikki or Another, you can probably relate more.

Going along with what Thunder Dome wrote, Tokyo Ghoul's first season was slow to start but definitely kicked the finale with a bang. The first episode of the second season is basically a continuation of season one. But from what I've heard, it really digresses from the manga, which kind of upset me, because I rather anime that stays close to the manga. Then again, I did finish Akame ga Kill, which totally screwed me over in that sense xD Deadman Wonderland is also a good watch. Thinking about it, I've seen quite the few psychological ones, haha. As I think of more I'll let you know.
I'm loving this huge social media explosion of Zayn leaving One Direction, especially since my name is Zane and I can troll my friends hardcore.

I even put a formal apology for leaving the band on my Facebook page lol.

I'm late to the party, but it sounds like you might like Hunter x Hunter (2011). It's my favorite series, so I'm a little biased, but it's amazing. There's about 140-ish episodes though, is that OK?

(Mar. 25, 2015  9:26 PM)Tri Wrote: I even put a formal apology for leaving the band on my Facebook page lol.

You should have, I can't believe you made all of those girls cry!