Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I personally love the cold, so I'd tag along. XD

My place is not cold enough. If it's not under 50°F, it's not cold. Tongue_out
(Dec. 12, 2014  12:00 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2014  11:07 PM)des!re Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2014  9:12 PM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Everybody on here is complaining about snow, yet I am here in Canada, just wearing short sleeves and drinking a Shirley Temple on my porch. Get over it.

Amen. I'd totally do that, but I don't have a Shirley Temple. #canadianswag:3

Come over to my place, I have come ice cream too Wink it's a little cool out, but hey, 10 inches of snow doesn't mean we can't have ice cream outside together in short sleeves!

For sure, xD! Never too cold for Canada!
(Dec. 12, 2014  12:05 AM)Ken Wrote: I personally love the cold, so I'd tag along. XD

My place is not cold enough. If it's not under 50°F, it's not cold. Tongue_out

I am sure des!re wouldn't mind if you came, right? I have peach ice cream, very tasty! ;3
It kinda sucks that we don't get snow here in the Philiphines Tiredll I can't feel christmas that much...
(Dec. 12, 2014  12:21 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: It kinda sucks that we don't get snow here in the Philiphines Tiredll I can't feel christmas that much...

Wanna come over to my house? I am having ice cream and Shirley Temples with des!re and Ken' right now :3
Peach ice cream, eww! XD

Speaking of ice cream, we picked up some ice cream some time last week. We tasted it and everyone thought it was disgusting. I seemed to like it, though I eat everything. Turned out, we examined the box, and in tiny bold letters said "Purina". Tired No wonder it was called "Puppy Paws." My brother thought it was a clever name and picked it up. Tongue_out
(Dec. 12, 2014  12:23 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2014  12:21 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: It kinda sucks that we don't get snow here in the Philiphines Tiredll I can't feel christmas that much...

Wanna come over to my house? I am having ice cream and Shirley Temples with des!re and Ken' right now :3

Litterally?sorry I can't I'm in Asia..
(Dec. 11, 2014  4:16 PM)IncognitoCreepa Wrote: Well, guys. Here's to the gigantic-carp storm in California, and that my mom is letting me stay home because of it

This storms got power, tonight I'm probably gonna see some 45 MPH wind gusts, but that might be only in the other areas. Hopefully I could sleep, I have a thing for being very interested in stuff like this. I just don't want a power outage.
(Dec. 12, 2014  12:24 AM)Ken Wrote: Peach ice cream, eww! XD

Speaking of ice cream, we picked up some ice cream some time last week. We tasted it and everyone thought it was disgusting. I seemed to like it, though I eat everything. Turned out, we examined the box, and in tiny bold letters said "Purina". Tired No wonder it was called "Puppy Paws." My brother thought it was a clever name and picked it up. Tongue_out

Oh my gosh... What kinda of person doesn't look at the box? I make sure I get some good vanilla ice creM, but this peach is good too. I feel bad for you and that Purina ice cream XD your brother should look at the box closer...
Vannila Ice cream is actually better than Chocolate Ice cream...
(Dec. 12, 2014  12:29 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:

Oh my gosh... What kinda of person doesn't look at the box? I make sure I get some good vanilla ice creM, but this peach is good too. I feel bad for you and that Purina ice cream XD your brother should look at the box closer...

It was actually kinda good. XD

He's only 6 and he picks up everything in sight. Plus, he has money so we can't say, "Put that back" or "Don't touch anything" so he can literally buy it himself. Tongue_out My parents don't give me money like they used to. Unhappy
(Dec. 12, 2014  12:34 AM)Ken Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2014  12:29 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote:

It was actually kinda good. XD

He's only 6 and he picks up everything in sight. Plus, he has money so we can't say, "Put that back" or "Don't touch anything" so he can literally buy it himself. Tongue_out My parents don't give me money like they used to. Unhappy

As soon as I come back from outside, I will kick you out of the house. No more ice cream for you -w-
There's ice cream for dogs? Weird.
(Dec. 12, 2014  12:36 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: There's ice cream for dogs? Weird.

That's what I thought. Apparently there is...
Oh, it was Frosty Paws. That made it even more unbelievable.
(Dec. 12, 2014  12:36 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: There's ice cream for dogs? Weird.

I'm very sure that the people who made this dog ice cream are people who take care of dogs better than their kids. Or people who prefer dogs over children. Dogs aren't meant to eat ice cream, who made it? I really could go on a rant about treating dogs better than kids, but I'm more concerned about this epic rainstorm that may bring tornadoes at a beach. (Waterspouts)
Purina, those people made it.
Why do I like the Hunger Games? THE MUSIC. No other reason. Well, also Katniss. But her song, "The Hanging Tree" sparks a REVOLUTION. All of her actions spark a full-on REVOLT.

But my boyfriend lives in San Rafael and said it was a pineapple express storm.
(Dec. 12, 2014  2:51 AM)Ken Wrote: Purina, those people made it.
http://www.daytoncitypaper.com/wp-conten...ecream.jpg
(Dec. 12, 2014  2:56 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2014  2:51 AM)Ken Wrote: Purina, those people made it.
http://www.daytoncitypaper.com/wp-conten...ecream.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The dog seems to be enjoying it XD
Weird thing is, I enjoyed it too Chocked_2
(Dec. 12, 2014  4:23 AM)Ken Wrote: Weird thing is, I enjoyed it too Chocked_2

If you start craving raw meat and start getting very hairy, your probably being genetically mutated by that ice cream. Better hope it's not a full moon.
Not sure if anyone else follows this stuff, but I'm super sad that the Colbert Report is ending in a week...

That guy is hilarious.
Yeah i was too, i dont watch the show often so when it was on the other day i was super suprised to hear it was ending
Ladies and Gentlemen, the rainstorm has ended, but not before some green lightning, extremely heavy downpours, and a tornado in Southern Los Angeles. After all that ended, I have clear skies. Then I see an asteroid that's dying in midair. It had an orange ball in the center, and a U shape to mark it. It's dying though, but at least I saw it.
(Dec. 13, 2014  4:38 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Ladies and Gentlemen, the rainstorm has ended, but not before some green lightning, extremely heavy downpours, and a tornado in Southern Los Angeles. After all that ended, I have clear skies. Then I see an asteroid that's dying in midair. It had an orange ball in the center, and a U shape to mark it. It's dying though, but at least I saw it.

California is wierd.