Beyblade Random Thoughts

That's the exact opposite of what I and everyone I know have experienced. If it was the two pack with Lacerta, then you got the one wheel that will wear. But otherwise I have no idea why you experienced problems.
Admittingly, I had a few guilty pleasures with my Sparks FX Fireblaze one, it's looks are fantastic and it destroys things which is kinda cool, the quality is not bad, but I did say it as a "guilty pleasure".
That really isn't something you should post here. If it's in the thread, I'm sure it'll be seen eventually. Patience is a virtue.
So, everyone. I'm free this weekend, and I wanna do some Beyblade! 😁 If anyone wants to battle, pm me! I live in Arden-Arcade, FYI.
Not sure where that is, but if there's a thread for your area, it'd be a good idea to post in it, so others in the area can see it and reply. If there isn't a thread for your state/province/etc, you can make one.
(Dec. 06, 2014  1:17 AM)Dual Wrote: Not sure where that is, but if there's a thread for your area, it'd be a good idea to post in it, so others in the area can see it and reply. If there isn't a thread for your state/province/etc, you can make one.

Thanks.
L2F and I have a love-hate relationship. Still haven't found a set-up that this part is useful in, but I'm determined.
(Dec. 06, 2014  9:54 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: L2F and I have a love-hate relationship. Still haven't found a set-up that this part is useful in, but I'm determined.

The story of everyone the second they get some time with Q.
(Dec. 07, 2014  1:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2014  9:54 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: L2F and I have a love-hate relationship. Still haven't found a set-up that this part is useful in, but I'm determined.

The story of everyone the second they get some time with Q.

I have yet to buy the infamous Q, but by the sound of it, it's very...unique.

If anyone remembers this post , then to make a long story short. I got my package released after paying around 250$, but it has to get to its destination yet.
So I'm waiting for their delivery...

http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtra...mit=Submit
Is the package worth it?
(Dec. 07, 2014  6:33 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: Is the package worth it?

Yeah. Or else I would just pass it :p

Are you kidding? 15 kilos? That's like, half my weight! In all seriousness though, that probably several hundred beyblades. I doubt it was 15 kilos, maybe around 5 or 6, but that's still hundreds of beys.
(Dec. 07, 2014  4:13 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:

Are you kidding? 15 kilos? That's like, half my weight! In all seriousness though, that probably several hundred beyblades. I doubt it was 15 kilos, maybe around 5 or 6, but that's still hundreds of beys.

He might actually mean 15 Kilos, because the limit for most countries is about 20 Kilos for a regular parcel. But wow, that's a lot of Beyblades, sucks that he had to pay $250 to get them out though Unhappy
whoa, 15 kilos is overdoing it. so much metal!!!
(Dec. 08, 2014  3:30 AM)IncognitoCreepa Wrote: Hey. How do I tell what mode Cosmic Pegasus FGrin is in? Thanks.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...egasis_F:D
Or the corrected link without a smiley :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...egasis_F:D
yeah ~ 15 kilograms
(Dec. 08, 2014  7:04 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
yeah ~ 15 kilograms

Sorry, I did that math really late at night. 15 kilos is around 350 beys xD
(Dec. 08, 2014  7:07 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2014  7:04 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
yeah ~ 15 kilograms

Yeah. But IIRC there are like 220 beys along with some accessories ( around 60-90 pieces)
(Dec. 08, 2014  7:39 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2014  7:07 AM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2014  7:04 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: yeah ~ 15 kilograms

Yeah. But IIRC there are like 220 beys along with some accessories ( around 60-90 pieces)

Plastics, HMS< MFB, Zero-G, then hasbro and TT, the Legends re-releases. Lots of beys to buy.
Hey all. Just a little mini rant. Hasbro really messed up with certain Beyblades. For example, Hasbro's Fang wheel is terrible, while Tomy's version is freaking awesome. Same with That one bey with the balls in the 4D Fusion Wheel.