Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I read awful MegaMan fanfics all night until 4 AM.
Awful day.
All my kids are on summer vacation now. I need to find a safe place to hide before they kill me.
(Jun. 17, 2014  7:26 PM)Naijalak Wrote: All my kids are on summer vacation now. I need to find a safe place to hide before they kill me.

Trash can Grin
I'm too big! I may have to see if the wifi reaches under the deck. Either that, or a dig a very large hole in the backyard and cover it with twigs and leaves.
(Jun. 17, 2014  7:59 PM)Naijalak Wrote: I'm too big! I may have to see if the wifi reaches under the deck. Either that, or a dig a very large hole in the backyard and cover it with twigs and leaves.

You will have children falling from the sky if you do the hole plan lol Tongue_out
I have no idea why a cheesecake is tap dancing in my room now...O.o It's all in the head, bro, it's all in the head... Now I see some lions kicking over thrash cans in my head...
You may want to see someone about that.

Oh, just a piece of information for you guys that will be really helpful when learning to drive, especially on highways. "Remember, highways are not like UFO's, they can't take you wherever you want. But I don't even believe in UFO's, I believe in education."

My driving instructor, everybody.
(Jun. 17, 2014  8:11 PM)Du@l Wrote: You may want to see someone about that.

Oh, just a piece of information for you guys that will be really helpful when learning to drive, especially on highways. "Remember, highways are not like UFO's, they can't take you wherever you want. But I don't even believe in UFO's, I believe in education."

My driving instructor, everybody.

That guy knows what's up.
(Jun. 17, 2014  8:08 PM)Riga Yamisaki Wrote: I have no idea why a cheesecake is tap dancing in my room now...O.o It's all in the head, bro, it's all in the head... Now I see some lions kicking over thrash cans in my head...

Kiss it.
Hot damn I hate my bipolar teacher! She's nice one moment, then screeches for 15 minutes... Since you all are on vacation, I'll spare details because I don't want you all to get in the school mood. (That meaning stuff like "omg I gotta project due tomorrow" mindset.)

I don't understand people that hate World Cup Soccer/Football, it only comes once every 4 years, deal with it, it's only one damn month that the news media will shove it up your throat. Also Brazil and Mexico ended in a tie WOOOO I guess I could understand. Why do you guys hate soccer/football?
It's basically kicking a stupid 3 dimensional circle. I hate it. It takes up all the time slots. Oh and it wastes a lot of money people could use.

Plus I have a very personal reason.
Alot of money and time is wasted on games, i wouldnt have a problem with sports if people didnt act like playing sports is somehow better than playing a video game, so its not that i hate sports i just dont like the exaggeration of it. I think of it like this, would you wanna watch me drift around Nürburgring on GT6 for 2-3 hours.
Anyone can play a video game. It takes skill and dedication to play a sport.
I know plenty of people who cant drive on GT6 and i know plenty of undedicated people who play sports, theyre all games that can be played if time is spent, they both require some degree of skill.
Is there a Dubstep thread?

Anyway's..

Ive literally been scared of drinking milk for a month now

I don't know why..i think its because of my mom (she can't drink it)

"Cows poop thick white blocks called butter,then the milk man brings the blocks to his house and he puts it into a blender,thats how you make milk"-Mom,2014

I think it scared me more then my 3yr old cousin.

My family is weird that way

Edit:[Image: Why-Meme.png]
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dubstep-...ht=Dubstep

Why would your mom say that? That's completely wrong. XD
(Jun. 18, 2014  12:33 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dubstep-...ht=Dubstep

Why would your mom say that? That's completely wrong. XD

That sounds uneducated and that is wrong. I don't drink milk either.
To the soccer haters: Go ahead and play your driving simulators, and your video games while I'm outside gaining skill from the sports I play. Funny how the people who don't like sports at all choose to believe its a waste of money, it's mainly the advertising comittee that wastes money.
(Jun. 17, 2014  10:21 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Hot damn I hate my bipolar teacher! She's nice one moment, then screeches for 15 minutes... Since you all are on vacation, I'll spare details because I don't want you all to get in the school mood. (That meaning stuff like "omg I gotta project due tomorrow" mindset.)

I don't understand people that hate World Cup Soccer/Football, it only comes once every 4 years, deal with it, it's only one damn month that the news media will shove it up your throat. Also Brazil and Mexico ended in a tie WOOOO I guess I could understand. Why do you guys hate soccer/football?
Soccer:
Faking injuries.
Very boring.
Over glorified (in my opinion). I believe the World Cup is the most watched sporting event, and I'm just unable to see why.

Football:
Stopping every few seconds.
Dumbed down Rugby.
Football players (high school, college, and pro) are put up on pedestals. This is more resentment towards the "football jocks" I've experienced, and therefore it's not really a good reason. Oops.

You were probably only asking about soccer, weren't you? Sorry Tongue_out
(Jun. 18, 2014  1:06 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: To the soccer haters: Go ahead and play your driving simulators, and your video games while I'm outside gaining skill from the sports I play. Funny how the people who don't like sports at all choose to believe its a waste of money, it's mainly the advertising comittee that wastes money.
All soccer haters don't play sports? That's quite the generalisation. Also who said anything about hating sports?
(Jun. 18, 2014  1:06 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: To the soccer haters: Go ahead and play your driving simulators, and your video games while I'm outside gaining skill from the sports I play. Funny how the people who don't like sports at all choose to believe its a waste of money, it's mainly the advertising comittee that wastes money.
I don't play driving simulators. Oh and I never said I hate sports, I just hate football. Basketball is my favourite sport. Besides, video games, reading, anime would beat sports any day for me. Apart from Basketball where I watch a episode of Kuroko and have to slap on my costume and play outside. That's the only time I pick sport's over anything lol.
I do hate football, (i like the Denver Broncos though) and yes, I will admit that I was a bit jerky about this, but I can't change your beliefs in anything you think, it's like making a Hot Wheels vehicle with triangular wheels: it doesn't work nor make sense to even attempt it, meaning that I shouldn't have preached about trying to convince you all about soccer.
Finally getting back into BtVS after putting it to the side, halfway through season 3, for anime a couple years ago. Totally forgot how much I loved this show; it won't be long before I break out that first season of Angel that I bought used last year Smile
BTW i happen to practice martial arts every day for 3-6 hours a day so i do go outside and gain skills

Funny how you assume that anybody that dislikes soccer/futbol can't like any other kind of physical activity.
(Jun. 18, 2014  2:02 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I do hate football, (i like the Denver Broncos though) and yes, I will admit that I was a bit jerky about this, but I can't change your beliefs in anything you think, it's like making a Hot Wheels vehicle with triangular wheels: it doesn't work nor make sense to even attempt it, meaning that I shouldn't have preached about trying to convince you all about soccer.

@Zancrow See how I apologized for acting stupid? Why are you bringing this up when clearly it is forgotten? (except for yt152430s comment, it was indirectly related to my posts) I'm curious to know what you have to say.