Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Good job making it that far. Hopefully you had a lot of fun. Good luck next season!
So I just found a brown recluse spider in my room...

Scared the carp out of me. It about hopped from my wall to my foot but thankfully I smashed it. I knew them things lived around here, especially in the country area I live but I had never seen one but I knew what they looked like. Thankfully I didn't get bit.
I work with high school/college age students outside of the WBO. And some of them come from what you would call the "Hood" And tonight I earned my Hood Nickname.
Student: Wrote:He shall now be called "Howie Flo" or "Flo" for short because "he is always cool, calm, collected & he goes with the flow." Straight from my dudes from da Haven.
(May. 03, 2013  3:33 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I work with high school/college age students outside of the WBO. And some of them come from what you would call the "Hood" And tonight I earned my Hood Nickname.
Student: Wrote:He shall now be called "Howie Flo" or "Flo" for short because "he is always cool, calm, collected & he goes with the flow." Straight from my dudes from da Haven.

Well then, Howie Flo....
I'd just like to say, Happy Cinco De Mayo to everyone!
(May. 03, 2013  2:03 AM)Tri Wrote: So I just found a brown recluse spider in my room...

Scared the carp out of me. It about hopped from my wall to my foot but thankfully I smashed it. I knew them things lived around here, especially in the country area I live but I had never seen one but I knew what they looked like. Thankfully I didn't get bit.

i c were ur coming from. there r spiders all over my house the biggest one so far has been about half a foot long 😱

Anyways, my teacher, ms. whoodajiggly, had me take the class pet home and it got stuck inside my couch! it was terrible we had to rip up thcouch and it took 3 hours to get him out.
Yeah, but brown recuses are very poisonous. I see little spiders a lot, but I was especially scared to see one of these things Smithicide
I figured this post would be okay since it's been a few days since the last post, which was mine...

So I broke my left big toe skating on Friday. I went to play basketball after lunch on Monday, I just couldn't take jump shots, one because the toe is still swollen and it hurts, and I was wearing sandals because I couldn't put on my shoe. Anyways to the point, my friend accidentally stepped on that toe and I screamed out in pain Smithicide

Not only that, I got elbowed in the chest and it knocked the wind out of me. As I slowly say down trying to get my breath back, coughing and hacking, I didn't even realize my friends were all crowded around me concerned apparently.
(May. 14, 2013  4:19 AM)Tri Wrote: So I broke my left big toe skating on Friday. I went to play basketball after lunch on Monday, I just couldn't take jump shots, one because the toe is still swollen and it hurts, and I was wearing sandals because I couldn't put on my shoe. Anyways to the point, my friend accidentally stepped on that toe and I screamed out in pain Smithicide
Look at this way, at least you didn't get your ankles broken with a Tim Hardaway-esque crossover! XD

Hope you get better though, I haven't broken anything since I was 6 but I've gotten multiple sprains and those are bothersome enough.
I know your pain.

My right knee's tendon is sprained/bruised, so I've been kept from playing any serious basketball. My left foot was sprained and I twisted my right ankle. *sigh*
(May. 14, 2013  4:19 AM)Tri Wrote: I figured this post would be okay since it's been a few days since the last post, which was mine...

So I broke my left big toe skating on Friday. I went to play basketball after lunch on Monday, I just couldn't take jump shots, one because the toe is still swollen and it hurts, and I was wearing sandals because I couldn't put on my shoe. Anyways to the point, my friend accidentally stepped on that toe and I screamed out in pain Smithicide

Not only that, I got elbowed in the chest and it knocked the wind out of me. As I slowly say down trying to get my breath back, coughing and hacking, I didn't even realize my friends were all crowded around me concerned apparently.

Damn bro, first a spider now this, are you sure you're not bad luck brian! lol
To add on to the bad luck stuff, I twisted my ankle today playing basketball. I can't stand on it hardly! Tired
Dude, Find your self a rabbit, Lepus(not Lupus) Bey a horse shoe or something, Other wise, I fear you won't make it half past summer.
(May. 17, 2013  2:31 AM)Tri Wrote: To add on to the bad luck stuff, I twisted my ankle today playing basketball. I can't stand on it hardly! Tired

Sweet Damn we need to put you in a hamster ball! Dj - Uh.
(May. 18, 2013  1:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I just dyed my hair purple for Anime North.

Are you that excited ? Haha.
(May. 18, 2013  1:56 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(May. 18, 2013  1:53 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I just dyed my hair purple for Anime North.

I did it last year. But that was for cosplay purposes. Now Im doing because I can. My students last night loved the color.
(May. 18, 2013  1:59 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 18, 2013  1:56 AM)LMAO Wrote:

I did it last year. But that was for cosplay purposes. Now Im doing because I can. My students last night loved the color.

I can imagine you looking exactly like your avatar now, haha.

Is it like a darkish purple, or is it light?
(May. 18, 2013  2:07 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(May. 18, 2013  1:59 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 18, 2013  1:56 AM)LMAO Wrote: Are you that excited ? Haha.

I can imagine you looking exactly like your avatar now, haha.

Is it like a darkish purple, or is it light?

Its a bit darker then my avatar. trying to lighten it now.

Why are you so awesome?! I can't wait to see wit we will take a picture together lol
(May. 18, 2013  2:59 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:

Why are you so awesome?! I can't wait to see wit we will take a picture together lol

As long as we film a match for YouTube prior to all the tourneys.
I can't wait bro!
Yeah, like Yuko said, can't wait to take pics with everyone, it'll be great meeting you all!
what's a good way for a guy like me to earn $8?
I don't know what a "guy like me" is, but work around your house or mowing people's yards is how I make money, haha.