Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I belong in Australia, haha. We don't really have really organised rugby over here, so I've turned to you guys to follow the sport.
(Dec. 25, 2013  3:54 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: I got a .22 caliber revolver for christmas. I love it...
WAIT, WHAT?
How old are you again?
Haha, I got my first gun when I was 11. It was a really old 4-10 single shot shotgun that was my grandpas, then my dads, and now mine.
Remind me never to make you angry...
Just got the best Christmas gift I could ever ask for: Justin Bieber announcing his "retirement."
I did pretty good this year i got a new sword, a sword book, new martial arts uniform, boots, and some money, a wisdom buddha statue, some hematite meditation beads, and a cool graphite sculpture that you can draw with
I got an Xbox One brah. I'm in Paris right now saying merry X-Mas bros!!!
I got: Hair straighteners, a Ring, Leaf Ninja headband, 2X Ninja Stars, Pocket Watch, and Socks.
Even though I don't celebrate myself, Merry Christmas, world bladers! Grin
(Dec. 25, 2013  2:25 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Even though I don't celebrate myself, Merry Christmas, world bladers! Grin
Same with me. Anyways, Merry Christmas, And happy holidays everyone! Grin

(Dec. 25, 2013  9:29 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I got an Xbox One brah. I'm in Paris right now saying merry X-Mas bros!!!
You got pretty damn lucky Cute
Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope its a great day for everyone!
Merry Christmas guys!!!!
Yeah happy holidays guys! Smile

Anyways I only got:

Merry Christmas! Zeus is so boss!♥
(Dec. 25, 2013  11:38 AM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: I got: Hair straighteners, a Ring, Leaf Ninja headband, 2X Ninja Stars, Pocket Watch, and Socks.
Jealous of the ninja stars.

I got A Link Between Worlds, Kid Icarus, & headphones Cute
Deleted.
(Dec. 25, 2013  4:20 PM)OrionBlade Wrote: Yeah happy holidays guys! Smile

Anyways I only got:

I still don't think it's right for you to play GTA 5. Afterall, You are my age.
I got purple Beats, A laptop, Beys, and a 200 dollar gift card!
(Dec. 25, 2013  6:27 PM)Oddity Wrote: I got purple Beats, A laptop, Beys, and a 200 dollar gift card!
Congrats! What beys?
(Dec. 25, 2013  6:29 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2013  6:27 PM)Oddity Wrote: I got purple Beats, A laptop, Beys, and a 200 dollar gift card!
Congrats! What beys?
I put them in Recent Purchases.
Happy holidays. What kinda beats did you get?
(Dec. 25, 2013  7:53 PM)yt152430 Wrote: Happy holidays. What kinda beats did you get?
Solo HD. They're purple.
To answer the question about how old I am, Im 16. I also still own the 20-gauge shotgun I got when I was 10 and the 410 my brother gave to me when he said he didnt like shotguns.

Gotta say though, I love the shotguns more than a handgun or rifle, maybe because we destroyed pumpkins this year with shotguns...
Merry Christmas everybody! It was a pretty good Christmas this year and I hope the next year is just as good. I ate a lot of awesome food before opening some presents with the family. So here is what I got:

-Turtle Beach P11 Headset(early)

-The Last of Us(early)

-Wii U Wind Waker HD Deluxe Bundle

-Super Mario 3D World

-Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

-Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

-Avatar: The Last Airbender Books 1-3(DVD)

-Dragon Ball Vizbigs 1-3

-Earbuds

-Clothes

-Money
All I got was grand theft auto V