Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(Dec. 13, 2010  9:12 PM)|Joe| Wrote: I don't DESPISE anyone *yet* but there are a lot of members that are annoying me. So who's had a snow day so far?
i had a carpin' snow stormTired
(Dec. 13, 2010  10:46 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i had a carpin' snow stormTired

Kai-V and I had about three.

It's the only reason why I could hate winter...
(Dec. 13, 2010  9:05 PM)Moss Wrote: I'm beginning to really despise some of the members on here.
I undertsand how you feel on the matter. Alot of people that are joining lately do nothing but SPAM.

I wishid I had a snow day, I almost had one but it just barely missed me. Tired
I had flurries Smile
(Dec. 13, 2010  10:50 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2010  10:46 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: i had a carpin' snow stormTired

Kai-V and I had about three.

It's the only reason why I could hate winter...
jeez,thats alot.
i got one snow storm in the day but at night it became rain and then frozeGrin
I had an Ice week off from school due to freezing rain if that counts. Here in Alaska we have ludacris requirements for a snow day to occur.
I hope Philly gets snow like last year haha. Just not as much cause I don't want my school year to go into summer :\ But Dude how could you hate winter for snow days?
Quebec has some mighty temperatures..
Now its too cold to go out for WBOtourneys Confused makes me mad makes me wanna yell at my cat for 45mins Pinching_eyes_2
1) Dan that's right I forgot about that
2) Anime, wtf would you yell at your cat o.O
(Dec. 14, 2010  2:32 AM)Dan Wrote: Quebec has some mighty temperatures..
yes,yes it doesTongue_out
I'm staying at home this week to study for exams etc. so I'm spared from this. But apparently there was a fire in one of the buildings on my university campus. While the fire wasn't a massive difficulty to deal with it did take out all the power and heat from ALL buildings. They're having to put residence students up in hotels so they're not freezing (it's like -24 C with windchill today).

Fun stuff.
Yeah, I heard about that. I got a couple laughs in when one of my friends posted a Facebook status about him getting evacuated.

Evacuating a person is different than what you might think.
Wow what started the fire(s)?
Two weeks ago, I was talking to the landlord of my place.
He said that a tenant, about 3 months ago, had seen a mouse in his room.

Well?
I was just sitting on my bed, watching TV and using my computer when I heard a tiny little "Squeak Squeak", looked over and there was a tiny little mouse staring at me.

As soon as I moved, it took off. now I don't know where it is. It is REALLY fast, so catching it probably won't happen. Might have to get a trap.
Oh man, that new Yu-Gi-Oh! series looks like a total mess, wow.
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:25 AM)To Wrote: Oh man, that new Yu-Gi-Oh! series looks like a total mess, wow.
the 5ds series???
No. There's a new one coming out, Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
(Dec. 14, 2010  1:21 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  11:25 AM)To Wrote: Oh man, that new Yu-Gi-Oh! series looks like a total mess, wow.
the 5ds series???

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

[Image: fyxVm.jpg]

It replaces 5Ds next year.
The hair just keeps getting worse and worse...
Hah yeah, I'd like to see one of yhe main characters with an fro. Is there any reason to get the new cards. The onlu series Ive ever liked was yugioh and yugioh tx
hahaha anybody know how to get sound back on a computer? because mine says "no audio output device is installed" i cant listen to my music ia m going to go insane D:
(Dec. 14, 2010  1:45 PM)To Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2010  1:21 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
the 5ds series???

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal

[Image: fyxVm.jpg]

It replaces 5Ds next year.

Are they still on motorcycles? or have they upgraded to fighter jets?
C'mon. Does every main character have to have a crazy hairstyle?

I've read that the story revloves around Yuma Tsukumo, who is the Number 1 bad boy at school. I think his hair could do with out the red parts.
(Dec. 14, 2010  5:39 PM)Night Wrote: C'mon. Does every main character have to have a crazy hairstyle?

I've read that the story revloves around Yuma Tsukumo, who is the Number 1 bad boy at school. I think his hair could do with out the red parts.

It's anime, isn't silly hair one of the requirements?