Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

If it was a pie made of Plastic, with Chocolate filling...
But seriously, stop spamming with pie. I wish Bey Brad could still eat people's families.
you wish Bey Brad could still do what?!
I still say we should put Doji in the word filter to "goat cheese".
Lolwut
@to wow that was like twenety pages ago and how did ur award singing thingy go
I really wish I could sell my twin sister on Ebay. I can't stand her.
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:43 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: I really wish I could sell my twin sister on Ebay. I can't stand her.

lol thats a bit mean,but i know whats like to ahve siblings,just not one who looks like me :V
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:32 PM)To Wrote: I still say we should put Doji in the word filter to "goat cheese".

i dont understand what you mean by this?

@gloomy and sagittario96: lol i have 4 siblings
Uhh, we don't look alike and I'm a guy.
you said twin and sister so i just made the conclusion of you being a girl >.> sorry
Twins can be fraternal and be different sexes. I am used to boy/girl twins rather than girl/girl twins or boy/boy twins.
okay,sorry...and do you have the same hair color or something as her? >.> i am used to same gender twins..
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:43 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: I really wish I could sell my twin sister on Ebay. I can't stand her.

i would do that to my half brother and dad i HATE my dad my bro he is just annoying
did you know that there is one sentence that starts off as something like 'do you like my new car?', but when translated through hundreds of languages translates back to:

'what am i doing lying infront of a car?'

obviously its not exact and i don't know the language, but i thought it was pretty funny, just how putting it through a translator! i got told ages ago during an english lesson...
(Dec. 20, 2010  11:06 PM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:28 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Were you drunk?

Yes, yes I was.
I think that answers all of your questions....

(Dec. 21, 2010  4:32 AM)Raykon Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  4:13 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  8:35 AM)Raykon Wrote: Hm, so my family has saved up a lot of money for a vacation, and it's either Japan or Canada, both of these are my favorite countries, but I have no idea in what one to chose to go to.

Where in Japan? Where in Canada?

Not to sure for Japan, but for Canada, I was planning to go to Toronto and maybe go to Montreal. Though, if I went to Canada, I'd most likely go into the US. Tongue_out
Go to Japan. You can have some Beybattles with OkiBlaze!! :p

(Dec. 21, 2010  9:07 PM)Gloomy Wrote: Anglophone means english speaking culture right? and the "I like pie!" thing was probably created by a class dunce and was asked a question and tried to be funny and probably said "ummmm I LIKE PIE!" getting a laugh out of his classmates...and no we are not ""j'aime la tarte" which means Fashionable correct? :T
Gloomy, I thought you lived in Germany? That's not an English speaking culture.
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:33 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Go to Japan. You can have some Beybattles with OkiBlaze!! :p

Canada has Kai-V, Kei, and Valentin, haha.
yes i do live in germany,but i am American and know the english language and society,and i do go to an American School :V
but if hes goes to canada he can get any of those new beys,so its ethier battle against people,or get new beys :V,id go with battle the people
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:35 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:33 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Go to Japan. You can have some Beybattles with OkiBlaze!! :p

Hmm, yeah that sounds more fun! Having team battles with 3 awsome members. 2 VS 2, Who will team with Kai-V? Lol, but don't forget about Dude!!

(Dec. 21, 2010  11:39 PM)Gloomy Wrote: yes i do live in germany,but i am American and know the english language and society,and i do go to an American School :V
but if hes goes to canada he can get any of those new beys,so its ethier battle against people,or get new beys :V,id go with battle the people
How is it an American school if it's in Germany? Did you used to live in America or something?
No i speake english and know about America culture cause i am a german who learned the english language, of course i lived in America,i lived in Ohio,then Kansas,then florida,then moved to Germany,which has American bases in it Gasp,so i live on Ramstien Air froce base in germany
oh and HIGURASH NO NAKU KORO NI means WHEN THEY CRY
EDIT: how do you do a spoiler
you do a spolier by: going to the "questions about the WBO" and asking their since its the place to do so Grin
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:45 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

Hmm, yeah that sounds more fun! Having team battles with 3 awsome members. 2 VS 2, Who will team with Kai-V? Lol, but don't forget about Dude!!

Don't forget Brad heh.
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:12 AM)|Joe| Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  11:45 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

Don't forget Brad heh.
he no longer Blades...
He's still though isn't he? I didn't say he had to Blade. People need to stop trying to read my comments so in-depth Tired
and apparently he is going to stop striking soon Crying maybe he'll return because battle strikers end in the sping I think again Crying