Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

I know he did. I was referring to the fact that he was always liked. Even when he played Beyblade an ran the site.

What littlechipz wrote made no sense.
(Dec. 22, 2010  5:54 PM)Khel Wrote: *snip*

Whoops, I read your 'when' as 'and'.
Anyone know what happened to Striker Axis?
(Dec. 22, 2010  12:55 AM)Khel Wrote: read a god damn book or a newspaper.
Lol, who reads real books these days? Jk, I only read real books when I have to, (Like when a teacher makes me.) I only read Manga. (So much better, imo.)

Just 3 days until Christmas!! (I'm so excited!!)
5. Big Mud Tires
4. Flannel Shirts
3. Shotgun Shells
2. Huntin' Dogs
And some parts to a Mustang GT.
Well it's my Birthday today, and I'm going paintballing with friends on no sleep, after being sleep deprived for days.

It just so happens I also will be going out to dinner, and having a late night out.

I'm working tomorrow.

Hah, I'll tell you guys how it turns out.
Happy brithday momiji
and Bey-Heart,umm thats one odd christmas song,i would wanna find any of thos under a tree...
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:30 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Well it's my Birthday today, and I'm going paintballing with friends on no sleep, after being sleep deprived for days.

It just so happens I also will be going out to dinner, and having a late night out.

I'm working tomorrow.

Drunken, sleepless nights are always the most fun!

Enjoy! lol

Also, happy birthday! Smile
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:30 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Well it's my Birthday today, and I'm going paintballing with friends on no sleep, after being sleep deprived for days.

I'm working tomorrow.

Lol, don't get shot in your private parts. (Last time I went paint balling that happened to one of the other guys.) It doesn't feel to pretty.

Happy Birthday! Just don't get drunk again, if you do you might find a video or pictures of you Paint Balling your cake!! (Or both) That wouldn't look pretty either... (Unless the picture looked funny)

Btw, could you show us those pictures of you flooring people? (If thats ok with you.) Lol.

(Dec. 22, 2010  7:35 PM)Gloomy Wrote: Happy brithday momiji
and Bey-Heart,umm thats one odd christmas song,i would wanna find any of thos under a tree...
Lol, it's the 12 days of Red Neck Christmas. (by Jeff Foxworthy. Or however you spell it)
Although the Hanneka Song (Or however you spell it) by Adam Sandler is much better.
never herd of the 12 days of redneck christmas song >.>, or the Hanneka Song by adman sandler,though i have herd of one of his,ummm spoofs?

I'm working tomorrow.

Awesome, enjoy.

Just make sure you do the Paintball prior to the drinking. From personal experience I can testify that I've always seen it end poorly.
NOOOOO they removed striker axis now it is just some random advetisment page T_T well I guess strikers are done T_T
i thought u hate battel s

I'm working tomorrow.

ha paint balling is fun i went and ran with it in one hand but got a win every time
my team was elite (i inheret my skills from my mum (a soldier))
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:15 PM)tman14 Wrote: NOOOOO they removed striker axis now it is just some random advetisment page T_T well I guess strikers are done T_T
wait, why was it removed?
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:16 PM)Ra Wrote: i thought u hate battel s

... when did I say that?
because it erased one of your reports i think
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:18 PM)XBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:15 PM)tman14 Wrote: NOOOOO they removed striker axis now it is just some random advetisment page T_T well I guess strikers are done T_T
wait, why was it removed?

I don't know, I guess they stopped making the payment on the site so they pulled the plug on it like they did with (one of my used to be fav sites) masterattacktix the page looks just like that T_T
(Dec. 22, 2010  8:20 PM)Ra Wrote: because it erased one of your reports i think

I don't understand what you mean :\
You know your university is ghetto if two bomb threats in a week is business as usual during finals.
So I'm in ninth grade in high school, and my school's winter break is a total of seven days. That's it! Just seven days. Last day of break is Jan. 2nd, and first day is December 24th. I've been seeing people on this forum talking about how they're already on winter break, and I am just jealous! My school wants to proclaim that they have school for exactly half a year, but for some reason, that makes this year's breaks and off days minimized to the least amount possible! So annoyed right now!!!!!! Argh! But did this happen to anyone else?

Oh, and happy birthday momiji!!!!
happy birthday momiji!!! if you get drunk ask someone to take pictures!!! anyway, i really dont know if my naruto story is any good, could someone read it?
(Dec. 22, 2010  10:21 PM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: So I'm in ninth grade in high school, and my school's winter break is a total of seven days. That's it! Just seven days. Last day of break is Jan. 2nd, and first day is December 24th. I've been seeing people on this forum talking about how they're already on winter break, and I am just jealous! My school wants to proclaim that they have school for exactly half a year, but for some reason, that makes this year's breaks and off days minimized to the least amount possible! So annoyed right now!!!!!! Argh! But did this happen to anyone else?

Oh, and happy birthday momiji!!!!

hey, at least the next day is CHRISTMAS!!!
too bad man firinmahlazuh, at least you get off on the eve! anyway, i get till the 5th of january, and i've been off about a week...

I'm working tomorrow.

happy birthday
A lot of people are writing stories that aren't that good. Have bad grammar, and are way too short haha.

I'm working tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Smile
And the paintballs will keep you awake. Smile
(Dec. 23, 2010  1:14 AM)Pyro Wrote: A lot of people are writing stories that aren't that good. Have bad grammar, and are way too short haha.

but not mine, right? mines good, right??

RIGHT!?!?!