Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

lol Capoeira i have done that in year 7 as dance rather than a martial art but i spar with someone that does 8 method gate
8! that's a bit low aint it? i mean in comparison, that's actually higher than most peole would think... yeah but this version is actually fighting version of it, not the dance one...
yeh my dad teaches me wing chun
really? i don't know that one... i do all of these:

kendo
capoiera
judo
karate
boxing
fencing
mixed martial arts
kickboxing
gymnastics
and dodgeball

also practice like ninja moves, eg. taijutsu....
Interview at Apple went well. We'll see how it goes.
Lol, one of the newer members on here is called "SAMcan". All of his posts that I have seen, so far, are SPAM. So, I was thinking, if you add a P after the S in his username, you get "SPAMcan". Joyful_3 (Like a can of SPAM) (No offense intended)

Anyways, I'm going to work for my uncle again tomorrow. I can't wait until after I finish tomorrow, I need the cash to buy a SNES.
We have more than one thousand relatively active members everyday. It used to be only around two hundred ...
(Dec. 10, 2010  10:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We have more than one thousand relatively active members everyday. It used to be only around two hundred ...

increase in human reproduction perhaps? /joke

word must be spreading around with the perks for using the forum.
(Dec. 10, 2010  10:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We have more than one thousand relatively active members everyday. It used to be only around two hundred ...

That's amazing, five times the members Actually posting.
Probaly the new bladers that has been passed on from their parents. ( *)__( *) makes me cry...
On Saturday tomorrow I have to go to Lego league competion. Lego league is u make a robot out of legos and u program it and maki it do missions and u have to do a presentation about the theme that u have . This years was biomedical engineering. We did our project on amblyopia.
Our team is called the brick bandits since our school mascot is a raccoon. We have to be at wheeler at 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. WISH ME LUCK
I some how got scammed into performing two songs for the talent show, one in a group, and the other with me as a front man... swell.

The songs in question:

Architects - Hollow Crown
Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way

lol at 2:35 in the first song. There's no way I'm doing that.
For 3 years i have the first version of wolborg in my garage and I didn't even know about it and I was playing it last week too, I wonder if it is valuable
(Dec. 11, 2010  4:46 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: For 3 years i have the first version of wolborg in my garage and I didn't even know about it and I was playing it last week too, I wonder if it is valuable

Wrong Thread use the Beyblade random Thoughts thread
wow so many members even just the post on this thread i mean i have post #7115
Don't forget that this is the third iteration of this thread. Quite a large number of people frequent it.
well i realized that lately i have been posting alot...
yeh same i have had loads of posts
Remember that quality always reigns over quantity ...
good point kai, and if that's true i haven't got many... anyway you know naruto and nejis 64 palm? i'm actually practicing all naruto moves and i seem to be good at this one in partciular...
lol always true always true and i think the best song was best
this is my dad teaching wing chun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjLKlDYywsw
^ what? anyway getting good at fending off over 12 people, i really like naruto moves, they actually work!
One time, like 20 people attacked me so I used shadow clones to beat up like ten of them, and then I used rasengam on one guy and the rest of them ran away in fear. [/patronizing]
great , i actually use taijutsu moves like lees stuff, just alot slower, your stuff isn't even true and is insulting...
Like once, I Byakugan'ed some guys and they all died.
No, seriously? Taekwondo. I'm Black Belt 1st Pum level two. Climbing Back Kick FTW!
But I also learn:
Judo, Kendo, Boxing, Grappling, Karate, Parkour, Kung-Fu and a bit of Kickboxing. Nearly everybody at school is scared of me...