Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

lol my friend did chidori so i fly kicked him and this is what happened
[Image: stock-photo-young-man-appears-to-be-floa...665741.jpg]
i make people tremble in my presence even the year 12's have tried to beat me but my endurance and power in a battle is immence to the extent his strangling me didnt work
and dood everyone nows them my dad taught me tyme ago
also pointing out the arts of ninjutsu, taijutsu and pressure points are dangerous and should only be used in times of attack and self-defence, never attack people with this for fun or showing off as this will dishonour you...
i know i only defend myself he tried to rob me so he got a taste of true power
no not to you, just in general it is very dangerous, and people who mock thing s like naruto and nejis 64 palms, it could actaully kill you in real life... your muscles can go in spasms, you can be knocked unconscious, your cartillage can be seperated from your body resulting in severe pain, bleeding and in need of surgery...
Ouch.
true only masters and good aprentaces of high altitude in rank
yes it is very bad, but this can also happen to you if you perform some techniques wrong, you need good training or very skilled or very knowladgeable to perform the pressure points...
Hmm, maybe you two should continue this via PM. I think it would be best for this topic. (Just telling ya before any Committee members do)
It is random thoughts, there is no topic. Kai-V doesn't look like she cares.
Right, there is this move in Taekwondo, where you make there arm in an L-shape. You twist it backwards then put your knee on it, then choke them. It hurts. A lot. If you want I can tell you some of my made-up grappling moves.
We have a martial arts topic though.
has anyone wondered why cartoon female animal caricters are always wearing cloths but the males aren't always?
Isn't it obvious?
I miss when this thread was used for intelligent and scintillating discussion.
(Dec. 12, 2010  7:10 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I miss when this thread was used for intelligent and scintillating discussion.

That is the best joke I have ever heard! You should do stand up comedy.
(Dec. 12, 2010  7:10 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I miss when this thread was used for intelligent and scintillating discussion.

Right, only smart things were said at first.

(May. 10, 2009  6:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You're right Zander. They shouldn't release studies about things. People shouldn't have the capacity to learn about things, we should all just be happy vegetables. Serious

Hilarious, but smart.
My oblivious-ness to the Girls advances pushed her farther away.
(Dec. 12, 2010  3:45 PM)Dude Wrote: *snip*

And don't forget the three page conversation we had on fruit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7_2qI-VQYM
I still cry when I see this.
I'm beginning to really despise some of the members on here.
I don't DESPISE anyone *yet* but there are a lot of members that are annoying me. So who's had a snow day so far?
I know what you mean, Moss.

Unless I happen to be one of those people.
Someone from my school died quite a while ago, and now they've raised the price of the reward because they still haven't found the murderers, even though they said they would ages ago.

They raised it to about £20,000,000.
Wow that seems like a lot of money, I hope the murderers are found dead too. :]