Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

I've never actually minded it, personally...
But my parents can hear it on the other side of my house. haha.

I've seen all your videos, and I really like the AMVBB.
Nice work Grin
(Aug. 16, 2010  1:49 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I've never actually minded it, personally...
But my parents can hear it on the other side of my house. haha.

I've seen all your videos, and I really like the AMVBB.
Nice work Grin

....The other side of the house, I really need to have a change.

Any ideas about the next AMVBB?
I'll PM you.
My house is small, if that helps any. haha.
(Aug. 16, 2010  1:34 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I'll try, but I'm not the best audio mixer.

I just tried, and the result was quite terrible. I am so ashamed, hah. Sorry, RエスコルピオT125JB.
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:45 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I just tried, and the result was quite terrible. I am so ashamed, hah. Sorry, RエスコルピオT125JB.

Is that some squeaky voice?
so i saw what 3d tv looks like for the 1st time today, what they were playing for the display realy didnt show how good it realy is probley they were showing astro boy and it realy didnt look as impressive as people make it out to be. Although its probley because its an animated thing not something with real people idk
Well to be honest I never really expected 3DtV to be that great. Hah, 2D is enough for me.

Gosh I sound like an old man already.
haha thats what i thought about myself when i was like meh not that great xD, i could see how it would be cool for like rugby leauge and alot of sporting but considering i mostly watch animated stuff its sorta pointless, much like anime on blu ray imo its like a slight colour diffrence that takes agez to notice which makes the point of having it now that great. Would be cool to see lord of the rings in 3d tho hah.

Also tbh i didnt even get what the big deal with avatar was, i saw it in 3d and 2d btw and i didnt think it looked that great. To me it just looked like weird CGI animated simalar to Advent children but with random real people in the loop. Also found the story to be un intersting and imo the only reason it did so good and was so well recevived was because of all the propaganda and money spent on pumping it up to be the best movie ever but thats just my opion.
BACK IN MY DAY WE WATCHED CARTOONS IN TWO DIMENSIONS AND IT WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR US.

THE NINJA TURTLES ALSO DID NOT LOOK LIKE D-BAGS.
SIGH , looks like no l drago for me .
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:54 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: SIGH , looks like no l drago for me .
That would belong in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic.
but i thought this was the random thoughts topixca
(Aug. 16, 2010  3:22 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: but i thought this was the random thoughts topixca
This is in the Off-Topic Forums, so Beyblade should not be discussed anywhere here.
(Aug. 16, 2010  3:22 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: but i thought this was the random thoughts topixca
This thread is in the Off-Topic Discussion forums (non-Beyblade related).

Beyblade related posts go to the Beyblade General forum.

EDIT:Beaten
My new ringtone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw&feature=fvw
Speaking of AMVs, DKS needs to come back.
(Aug. 17, 2010  9:43 PM)fragbait Wrote: Speaking of AMVs, DKS needs to come back.

i hate it how youtube always takes amv's off these days Pinching_eyes always find myself downloading them if theyre realy good cause i know eventully you tube will remove them
i wish they still made hms blades the heavy metal system was really cool , it would be cool if they brought it back and made an improved launcher
(Aug. 18, 2010  12:01 AM)Ldragos Roar Wrote: i wish they still made hms blades the heavy metal system was really cool , it would be cool if they brought it back and made an improved launcher
This is not the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic.
So a recent study suggests that Lou Gehrig did not die of ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease). Hah.
(Aug. 18, 2010  3:24 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: So a recent study suggests that Lou Gehrig did not die of ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease). Hah.

OMG HAHAHAHAHAA
(Aug. 18, 2010  3:24 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: So a recent study suggests that Lou Gehrig did not die of ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease). Hah.

That is the funniest thing I've heard today!
was not sure where to post this but, i had an idea, wbo t shirts, they would have a larg wbo logo on the back,
and across the front, a real quote, something random, funny, or just weird.
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:10 PM)Darkone Wrote: was not sure where to post this but, i had an idea, wbo t shirts, they would have a larg wbo logo on the back,
and across the front, a real quote, something random, funny, or just weird.
We considered this idea, but we officially do not have the rights to print anything like that, therefore it will not happen.

Also, I am the rudest person in the world.
(Aug. 18, 2010  8:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, I am the rudest person in the world.

imo, you're like Carrie from the 'King of Queens'. Rough (to some) on the outside but Cool on the inside.

Onions. Layers. You. (I don't know if you appreciate being compared to an onion lol).