Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

(Aug. 14, 2010  3:49 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: We recently broke 8,000 members!
I hope this is for better and not worse though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5wEER4YkMU
Holy carp I didn't even realize I reached 1008 post until now fastest member on this site to reach 1000 I think haha
I jumped in a pool today and forgot my cell phone was still in my pocket. I remembered after swimming for about 5 minutes. RIP samaung solstice phone
(Aug. 15, 2010  4:54 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: I jumped in a pool today and forgot my cell phone was still in my pocket. I remembered after swimming for about 5 minutes. RIP samaung solstice phone

wow your lucky you didn't get electrocuted be grateful you only lost your phone
(Aug. 15, 2010  4:54 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: I jumped in a pool today and forgot my cell phone was still in my pocket. I remembered after swimming for about 5 minutes. RIP samaung solstice phone

Same thing happened to my friend Smile He went into the shower before going into the pool and realized that his cell was in his pockets. Luckily it still worked.
(Aug. 15, 2010  5:01 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:

wow your lucky you didn't get electrocuted be grateful you only lost your phone

Wow I didn't think about that happening O_O alot of my stuff is getting destroyed this week: first I drop my iPod and crack the screen in several places, then my cousins screwed in the faces on my beyblades so far that two of them broke, now this Tired. At least I'm not hurt so I'm lucky in that regard.
Carp, my throat is so sore right now. I can barely speak. Ugggggggggh.
yay the team i support in the NRL won again today Grin they'll probley make it to the play offs now hope they can make it to the grand final xD theyve only made it there once. Also its pretty cool that theyve done so good this year since they were one of the favorites for the wooden spoon (last place)

Edit: NRL is the rugby league comp for australia for anyone who doesnt know
(Aug. 15, 2010  6:27 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Carp, my throat is so sore right now. I can barely speak. Ugggggggggh.

Ugh, now my voice is all raspy and deep. Kind of creepy actually.
(Aug. 13, 2010  10:48 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  10:42 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  10:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2010  10:25 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: dang noobs think I'm a mod, I barely joined earlier than themselves
At least it is better than when they believe that I am "just another member", hah. And that people report my posts hah.

I'm so tempted to report you for this post!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/n...nbyhim.png

I just wanna put something out there, but the attitudes that some members have towards others is kind of a turn off for new membership. Lighten up Boys and girls :3
This is the third time that this type of argument has been brought up since I've joined here... :\
Some people just do not know how to interpret my posts at all ...
Toy story 3 is amazing. Anyone else see the 3d version and thinking that the 3d on Night and Day looked better than the actual film though?
(Aug. 15, 2010  9:24 PM)Giga Wrote: Toy story 3 is amazing. Anyone else see the 3d version and thinking that the 3d on Night and Day looked better than the actual film though?

Lol yep, I saw that Night and Day thing in usa Tongue_out ( i thought it was only a usa thing )
I love OkiBlaze's latest video.

Also, I love reading his tags. Hahaha...
(Aug. 16, 2010  1:21 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I love OkiBlaze's latest video.

Also, I love reading his tags. Hahaha...

'' Did I mention his rye sense of humour?'' Haha, nice beyblade battles.
....Has anyone even watched my videos entirely?...
(Aug. 16, 2010  1:25 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: ....Has anyone even watched my videos entirely?...

I've watched them all. I really don't like the tone at the beginning of your videos. It really hurts my ears, but other than that they're all awesome.
(Aug. 16, 2010  1:29 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I've watched them all. I really don't like the tone at the beginning of your videos. It really hurts my ears, but other than that they're all awesome.

Oh, haha, mind making one for me?
(Aug. 16, 2010  1:31 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Oh, haha, mind making one for me?

Making what?
(Aug. 16, 2010  1:33 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Making what?

A opening tone for 5 seconds...
(Aug. 16, 2010  1:33 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: A opening tone for 5 seconds...

I'll try, but I'm not the best audio mixer. If you haven't noticed, I don't have an opening tone. Hah. But I will try.
(Aug. 16, 2010  1:34 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I'll try, but I'm not the best audio mixer. If you haven't noticed, I don't have an opening tone. Hah. But I will try.
It really hurts ears, for 5 seconds.....Anyway, thanks