Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please

I feel a bit bad for laughing at this considering the context, but come on!
(Aug. 09, 2010  8:08 PM)To Wrote: I feel a bit bad for laughing at this considering the context, but come on!

OMG YES! If it's wrong to find that funny, I don't want to be right.
Ugh, it's stuck in my head now.

"Climbing in your window, snatching your people up..."
Hide your kids, hide your wife.
I seriously think that we should resurrect the Internet Videos thread if we're gonna keep doing this...
But, I think this remix of viral videos is pretty cool.
(Aug. 09, 2010  8:51 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hide your kids, hide your wife.

I remember this video Tongue_out

I'm makin' shirts for my channel, not just beyblading but also funny ones (I don't get any money from them...) Hopefully people like them!

Heres a sneek peak! I will make better ones, they're only $22!
sneak peek*

The idea is there, but the execution is terrible. So is the price.
Also, you can't really sell a shirt that says Beyblade on it. Beyblade is a registered trademark, and you could get sued.
Yeah.

I just say we call ourself

WORLD BATTLING TOP ASSOCIATION for trademark reasons... We'll always be the WBO but for T-shirts and all that we can just use that moniker.
just for the record...

I would never wear a shirt that would tell everyone that I beyblade.
This sucks it really does I found out one of my friends has a brain tumor and he isn't going to make it. On top of that he is only 16, damn I really hate reality now. Crying
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:28 AM)MaxL Wrote: just for the record...

I would never wear a shirt that would tell everyone that I beyblade.

Agreed.

(Aug. 10, 2010  4:49 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: This sucks it really does I found out one of my friends has a brain tumor and he isn't going to make it. On top of that he is only 16, damn I really hate reality now. Crying

That seriously sucks. I only marginally know how that feels, as an 8th grader that I somewhat knew back when I was in 6th grade had the same fate. Life is life. You can't control it.

...on a different note, instead of spending money on Beyblades or Yugioh, I ended up burning $90 to play paintball. It was crazy fun, but $90 was a hell of a lot of money...
We can't use "WBO" either, because it also stands for "World Boxing Organization". Darn.

I'm really sorry to hear that GeneralHawx...
(Aug. 10, 2010  7:58 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: We can't use "WBO" either, because it also stands for "World Boxing Organization". Darn.

hah ive been saying this for awhile, also ive been trying to come up with a logo for us to use on tshirts,its insanely hard to do because of the fact that this site is using alot of trademarked stuff even the logo atm the pegasis wheel i wouldnt be suprised if its trade marked. Aswell as the fact this is a fansite for something that is trademarked, would be so much easyer if hasbro or TT were backing us or would give us permission to use it to fundraise for the site.

Since theyre basicly getting free promotion with this site Uncertain

Although we could probs use "bey" insted of beyblade since im pretty sure "bey" wouldnt be copyrighted also for the URL could just use www.beywiki.com on the tshirts since it redirects to worldbeyblade.org that way we dont use the word beyblade at all in it and no copyright issues. Just needa logo that shows beyblade without actully using anything beyblade its quite hard tbh
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, GeneralHawx.

Is anybody else annoyed as well as a tad worried at the amount of closed topics these days? A few hours ago, on the first page of beyblade general I saw 7. =/

Also, I went to the gym again for the first time this year (final school year). I can totally feel the soreness coming back to get me tomorrow...
Woo! 1,000 Posts!

Not that I've got to the four-digit number, I have reached my goal on this forum and no longer have no reason to post.
Thanks to everyone on the board!
Congratulations Oki c:

I wasn't aware post counts were important until very recently, TBH.
(Aug. 10, 2010  12:39 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Woo! 1,000 Posts!

Not that I've got to the four-digit number, I have reached my goal on this forum and no longer have no reason to post.
Thanks to everyone on the board!

(Aug. 06, 2010  6:08 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Congratulations.
LOL, I know you won't leave :\
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:34 AM)Dirge Wrote: hah ive been saying this for awhile, also ive been trying to come up with a logo for us to use on tshirts,its insanely hard to do because of the fact that this site is using alot of trademarked stuff even the logo atm the pegasis wheel i wouldnt be suprised if its trade marked. Aswell as the fact this is a fansite for something that is trademarked, would be so much easyer if hasbro or TT were backing us or would give us permission to use it to fundraise for the site.

Since theyre basicly getting free promotion with this site Uncertain

Although we could probs use "bey" insted of beyblade since im pretty sure "bey" wouldnt be copyrighted also for the URL could just use www.beywiki.com on the tshirts since it redirects to worldbeyblade.org that way we dont use the word beyblade at all in it and no copyright issues. Just needa logo that shows beyblade without actully using anything beyblade its quite hard tbh
By the way, we officially got rejected by both Hasbro and Nelvana on this matter ...
RエスコルピオT125JB and I are so bored that we made 'twin' signatures and avatars, haha.
(Aug. 10, 2010  3:43 PM)Diamond Wrote: RエスコルピオT125JB and I are so bored that we made 'twin' signatures and avatars, haha.

Haha, twin sig and avatar, contrasts with each other Smile
They look awesome, haha.
But I don't get it... what's so annoying about you guys?
EDIT: Gah, Before I forget, Thanks RエスコルピオT125JB and momiji!
Yeah, I figured I wouldn't make any shirts.

Those sigs and avatars are really cool, I can never make something that good Tired
(Aug. 10, 2010  3:55 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: But I don't get it... what's so annoying about you guys?
Dunno, RエスコルピオT125JB came up with it...

I guess it's because we swarm the Facebook chat box with one of the most annoying smilies ever --> Joyful_3

Or maybe it's because we can't stop discussing (privately) about how to counter certain reputable combos easily.
Those discussions would probably be quite annoying to read for the people who invented the combos, hah.
Haha, I guess you've proven your point...
But you're both definitely not annoying on the forums, haha.

I can see Kai-V's "Hah" is getting to you...