Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 26, 2023  1:56 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2023  1:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: If DB took the best elements that the anime and manga has it would've been a chefs kiss series all together. This is my opinion.

You also have to account for all the filler, but I agree with what you’re saying. The manga was amazing in storyline.

Let me list what seasons are better anime or manga wise

S1 Burst: Anime
God: Anime
Cho-Z: Anime
GT: Anime
Sparking: Anime, but manga does implement Lain and Hyuga better
DB: Manga but anime does Ranzo and Basara better

(Jan. 26, 2023  2:05 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2023  1:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: If DB took the best elements that the anime and manga has it would've been a chefs kiss series all together. This is my opinion.

I honestly don't understand why they did not just let Hiro Marutti direct the anime and manga also I agree with Dark Red that if burst was actually good story wise then they could've have kept things going for like another 3-4 seasons.

I feel like DB really messed up for Burst considering how the manga went. Honestly if they made Rashad and Bell how they are in the manga the anime would turn out much much better.
(Jan. 31, 2023  5:21 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2023  4:41 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Wait and see guys..

At this point just stop if anyone else keeps getting off topic then just let them be after all I’m pretty sure the organizers can do there job and tel them to stop

See, this is why you my guy fr. I never understood why people care if someone goes off-topic in a thread. Like, just ignore them and let the organizers deal with them. They be adding more fuel to the fire by even responding.
ahh yes I miss these posts
Here are my thoughts on anime vs manga:

(Feb. 01, 2023  2:37 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Here are my thoughts on anime vs manga:

I agree with some things, and others I don't. 

Chouzetsu's manga was kind of a mixed bag seeing Aiga beating everyone. In the anime however we see many indications of Aiga being under pressure, in doubt, and most of all; on a losing streak. After Leopard's destruction, this was a perfect way to convey Aiger's power-hungry dilemma and it was implemented very well. Now I will say the manga doing Z Achilles destruction was a little better with it being Valt destroying Achilles, but I still loved Phi doing it because it shows the irony that the same person that led Aiger to this dark path was the same person that freed him. It was very well done. 

Sparking's manga is only better with two things, Lane and Hyuga. Hikaru I don't mind in either he was amazing in both. Bringing some of the Legend's back in the manga was cool but I didn't enjoy the screen-time they had and it kind of made them coming back seem like a bluff. Also I disagree with the no development in the tournaments. Hyuga and Hikaru developed in a way while battling these Legends. In episode 25, not only was Hikaru fighting for himself, he fought more for his coach to show him how far he's gotten. Hikaru developed as a character. In episode 29, Hikaru comes up with a plan for Hyuga to win against Valt that takes him an entire night. Hikaru wants Hyuga to win so he wants him to follow the plan but Hyuga escapes and tells Hikaru, "I'm the one battling Valt not you." Hyuga then leaves Hikaru and goes to train with Honcho. Hyuga is having a hard time training with something on his mind and it's Hikaru. Honcho then goes on to say, "The only reason you're here is because of Hikaru." Hyuga then realizes that throughout their journey Hikaru has always been there for him. Hyuga goes back to Hikaru in compassion and follows on Hikaru's training regimen. We can even see Hikaru sacrifice himself for Hyuga in the battle against Lain the very next episode! Also in the battle Hyuga says, "I'm going to the final, together with Hikaru." This shows that Hyuga has developed. Tag League also developed character's very well but there's a lot to say about that so I'll just skip. 

Dynamite Battle's anime was a major letdown compared to what we got in the manga. It was sad to see the producer's not handle the animation well either. Not that it was downright horrible but just a complete digress to what phenomenal animation we got in previous seasons. Not even going to get into Bell and Rashad since I explained before that they were handled way better. O Jingu who was the director let many fans down with how DB went. I will say that Ranzo and Basara were done much better in the anime with inner conflicts and with those of the cast. Ranzo being with Bell and Basara being with Rashad and Bell. 

A question i've always pondered is that since Komi is over, do you think amazing animators like Ueda and Lee will come back for QuadStrike? One of the biggest reasons why QuadDrive didn't have as much great animation as GT and Sparking was because people like Lee, Ueda, and Fujimoto left for stuff like Komi and Chainsaw Man. Kawagoe the amazing director for Beyblade also left for Komi. But since it's over it might be a possibility that they come back. If OLM is willing to hire talented freelance or non freelance animators then QuadStrike will have amazing animation and could possibly be the best animated season in Burst.

One thing I will say is the animation and storyboarding in Burst is enough to make me tear up. Overall a criminally underrated series that more people need to watch.
(Feb. 01, 2023  8:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2023  2:37 AM)Xcess-Z Wrote: Here are my thoughts on anime vs manga:

I agree with some things, and others I don't. 

Chouzetsu's manga was kind of a mixed bag seeing Aiga beating everyone. In the anime however we see many indications of Aiga being under pressure, in doubt, and most of all; on a losing streak. After Leopard's destruction, this was a perfect way to convey Aiger's power-hungry dilemma and it was implemented very well. Now I will say the manga doing Z Achilles destruction was a little better with it being Valt destroying Achilles, but I still loved Phi doing it because it shows the irony that the same person that led Aiger to this dark path was the same person that freed him. It was very well done. 

Sparking's manga is only better with two things, Lane and Hyuga. Hikaru I don't mind in either he was amazing in both. Bringing some of the Legend's back in the manga was cool but I didn't enjoy the screen-time they had and it kind of made them coming back seem like a bluff. Also I disagree with the no development in the tournaments. Hyuga and Hikaru developed in a way while battling these Legends. In episode 25, not only was Hikaru fighting for himself, he fought more for his coach to show him how far he's gotten. Hikaru developed as a character. In episode 29, Hikaru comes up with a plan for Hyuga to win against Valt that takes him an entire night. Hikaru wants Hyuga to win so he wants him to follow the plan but Hyuga escapes and tells Hikaru, "I'm the one battling Valt not you." Hyuga then leaves Hikaru and goes to train with Honcho. Hyuga is having a hard time training with something on his mind and it's Hikaru. Honcho then goes on to say, "The only reason you're here is because of Hikaru." Hyuga then realizes that throughout their journey Hikaru has always been there for him. Hyuga goes back to Hikaru in compassion and follows on Hikaru's training regimen. We can even see Hikaru sacrifice himself for Hyuga in the battle against Lain the very next episode! Also in the battle Hyuga says, "I'm going to the final, together with Hikaru." This shows that Hyuga has developed. Tag League also developed character's very well but there's a lot to say about that so I'll just skip. 

Dynamite Battle's anime was a major letdown compared to what we got in the manga. It was sad to see the producer's not handle the animation well either. Not that it was downright horrible but just a complete digress to what phenomenal animation we got in previous seasons. Not even going to get into Bell and Rashad since I explained before that they were handled way better. O Jingu who was the director let many fans down with how DB went. I will say that Ranzo and Basara were done much better in the anime with inner conflicts and with those of the cast. Ranzo being with Bell and Basara being with Rashad and Bell. 

A question i've always pondered is that since Komi is over, do you think amazing animators like Ueda and Lee will come back for QuadStrike? One of the biggest reasons why QuadDrive didn't have as much great animation as GT and Sparking was because people like Lee, Ueda, and Fujimoto left for stuff like Komi and Chainsaw Man. Kawagoe the amazing director for Beyblade also left for Komi. But since it's over it might be a possibility that they come back. If OLM is willing to hire talented freelance or non freelance animators then QuadStrike will have amazing animation and could possibly be the best animated season in Burst.

One thing I will say is the animation and storyboarding in Burst is enough to make me tear up. Overall a criminally underrated series that more people need to watch.

You brought up a lot of good points I didn’t consider.

About Aiga, as I said in my post, he beats everyone, but the wins feel earned. Also the fact that he beats everyone ties into his arc well, with his confidence building up to pretentious levels. Phi destroying Achilles was cool, but I still think Valt doing it was better because it showed a side of him we rarely see, genuine anger.

Hikaru and Hyuga undoubtedly had growth for the brothers, I won’t deny that, but it absolutely pales in comparison to their incredible characters arcs in the manga. The actually kept a few of the ideas, with Hyuga trying to catch up to Hikaru and Hikaru sacrifices himself for Hyuga, but it just wasn’t done as well. 

As far as animation goes, as you said lots of the best animators left to work on other stuff. If QuadStrike was a normal season I could see them putting actual stock into it, however there’s a chance they won’t even feel the need to majorly improve, given that for the most part, the biggest part of their audience (Asia) will never watch QuadStrike.
(Feb. 01, 2023  9:43 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2023  8:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I agree with some things, and others I don't. 

You brought up a lot of good points I didn’t consider.

About Aiga, as I said in my post, he beats everyone, but the wins feel earned. Also the fact that he beats everyone ties into his arc well, with his confidence building up to pretentious levels. Phi destroying Achilles was cool, but I still think Valt doing it was better because it showed a side of him we rarely see, genuine anger.

Hikaru and Hyuga undoubtedly had growth for the brothers, I won’t deny that, but it absolutely pales in comparison to their incredible characters arcs in the manga. The actually kept a few of the ideas, with Hyuga trying to catch up to Hikaru and Hikaru sacrifices himself for Hyuga, but it just wasn’t done as well. 

As far as animation goes, as you said lots of the best animators left to work on other stuff. If QuadStrike was a normal season I could see them putting actual stock into it, however there’s a chance they won’t even feel the need to majorly improve, given that for the most part, the biggest part of their audience (Asia) will never watch QuadStrike.

I am glad we both agree on some things. I'm crossing my fingers for amazing animation. Hopefully they find phenomenal animators.
Unfortunately I pitted Lost Longinus and Victory Valkyrie and my stadium was destroyed. Talk about anime accuracy.
(Feb. 02, 2023  3:50 AM)g2_ Wrote: Unfortunately I pitted Lost Longinus and Victory Valkyrie and my stadium was destroyed. Talk about anime accuracy.

That's wild. I'm guessing they were clashing mid air destroying your surroundings and created a crack in the stadium?
(Feb. 02, 2023  4:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2023  3:50 AM)g2_ Wrote: Unfortunately I pitted Lost Longinus and Victory Valkyrie and my stadium was destroyed. Talk about anime accuracy.

That's wild. I'm guessing they were clashing mid air destroying your surroundings and created a crack in the stadium?

I literally punched the air when that happened and yet no valt beats lui payoff... talk about wasted potential...
(Feb. 02, 2023  7:41 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2023  4:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: That's wild. I'm guessing they were clashing mid air destroying your surroundings and created a crack in the stadium?

I literally punched the air when that happened and yet no valt beats lui payoff... talk about wasted potential...
Valt beat Lui in the Legend Festival, it wasn't one on one, but Hyuga was only able to knock them out because Valt gave him a boost.

(Feb. 02, 2023  4:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:

They clashed in the stadium and Longinus disc cut the stadium and made a major crack. 

[Image: Screenshot-20230203-023119-Whats-App.jpg]
(Feb. 03, 2023  1:26 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2023  7:41 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I literally punched the air when that happened and yet no valt beats lui payoff... talk about wasted potential...
Valt beat Lui in the Legend Festival, it wasn't one on one, but Hyuga was only able to knock them out because Valt gave him a boost.

(Feb. 02, 2023  4:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: That's wild. I'm guessing they were clashing mid air destroying your surroundings and created a crack in the stadium?
They clashed in the stadium and Longinus disc cut the stadium and made a major crack. 

I still don’t count episode 27 of sparking tbh
(Feb. 03, 2023  3:07 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2023  1:26 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt beat Lui in the Legend Festival, it wasn't one on one, but Hyuga was only able to knock them out because Valt gave him a boost.

I still don’t count episode 27 of sparking tbh
I mean, it doesn't really matter. Valt still took him down, which is why Lui was eliminated. Or maybe Hyuga beat both Free and Lui by himself? Right?
(Feb. 03, 2023  11:03 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2023  3:07 AM)Bey100 Wrote: I still don’t count episode 27 of sparking tbh
I mean, it doesn't really matter. Valt still took him down, which is why Lui was eliminated. Or maybe Hyuga beat both Free and Lui by himself? Right?

Yeah it was Hyuga that beat them
are we really going to argue about this again?
(Feb. 03, 2023  1:33 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: are we really going to argue about this again?

I’m not even trying to start an argument I’m just answering his question…
(Feb. 03, 2023  1:17 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2023  11:03 AM)g2_ Wrote: I mean, it doesn't really matter. Valt still took him down, which is why Lui was eliminated. Or maybe Hyuga beat both Free and Lui by himself? Right?

Yeah it was Hyuga that beat them
No he didn't, it was a combined attack from Valt and Hyuga. If you truly believe Hyuga can beat them both, then it's dumb.

(Feb. 03, 2023  1:33 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: are we really going to argue about this again?

There's nothing to argue, Valt beat Lui. End of the story.
(Feb. 03, 2023  2:14 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2023  1:17 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Yeah it was Hyuga that beat them
No he didn't, it was a combined attack from Valt and Hyuga. If you truly believe Hyuga can beat them both, then it's dumb.

Valt just gave Hyuga a boost so I guess from that way I guess you can kind of say that Valt also won but to me unless Valkyrie in that stadium then I don’t count as a win plus I want Valt to beat Lui one. On one
(Feb. 03, 2023  2:28 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2023  2:14 PM)g2_ Wrote: No he didn't, it was a combined attack from Valt and Hyuga. If you truly believe Hyuga can beat them both, then it's dumb.

Valt just gave Hyuga a boost so I guess from that way I guess you can kind of say that Valt also won but to me unless Valkyrie in that stadium then I don’t count as a win plus I want Valt to beat Lui one. On one
That's dumb, Valt sacrificed Valkyrie on purpose to give Hyperion a boost. He didn't need to stay in the stadium, it was a 2 on 2. Even if Valt does beat Lui, that wouldn't really be a big deal, considering every protagonist has managed to beat him, aside from Drum but even he had a drew with him. Valt beating Lui and Free with Hyuga is much more impressive than Valt beating Lui one on one. Plus, Valt did much better against Lane and even beat him once, while Lane stomped Lui every time.

And one more thing I fail to understand, you're not counting that win just because Valkyrie was not in the stadium? That's dumb, based on that logic, Valt didnt beat Quon Limon in season 1. Valkyrie was knocked out after bursting his opponent, does that mean he didn't win? No.
(Feb. 03, 2023  3:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2023  2:28 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Valt just gave Hyuga a boost so I guess from that way I guess you can kind of say that Valt also won but to me unless Valkyrie in that stadium then I don’t count as a win plus I want Valt to beat Lui one. On one
That's dumb, Valt sacrificed Valkyrie on purpose to give Hyperion a boost. He didn't need to stay in the stadium, it was a 2 on 2. Even if Valt does beat Lui, that wouldn't really be a big deal, considering every protagonist has managed to beat him, aside from Drum but even he had a drew with him. Valt beating Lui and Free with Hyuga is much more impressive than Valt beating Lui one on one. Plus, Valt did much better against Lane and even beat him once, while Lane stomped Lui every time.

And one more thing I fail to understand, you're not counting that win just because Valkyrie was not in the stadium? That's dumb, based on that logic, Valt didnt beat Quon Limon in season 1. Valkyrie was knocked out after bursting his opponent, does that mean he didn't win? No.
Bro don’t be playing dumb with me you know what I mean by Valkyrie being in the stadium plus it doesn’t matter if most protagonists beated Lui we’re talking about Valt plus it’s still a wasted payoff anyways and was Valkyrie the one to knock out Longinus and Fafnir NO Hyperion did so please use  common sense next time also about the whole 2v2 thing I want Valt to beat Lui on a one on one on his own because that’s a good payoff to me. I was just saying my own opinion but apparently I’m not allowed to do that anymore! If you want to continue this argument FINE but I’m not. Have a good day. 🥸
(Feb. 03, 2023  4:20 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2023  3:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: That's dumb, Valt sacrificed Valkyrie on purpose to give Hyperion a boost. He didn't need to stay in the stadium, it was a 2 on 2. Even if Valt does beat Lui, that wouldn't really be a big deal, considering every protagonist has managed to beat him, aside from Drum but even he had a drew with him. Valt beating Lui and Free with Hyuga is much more impressive than Valt beating Lui one on one. Plus, Valt did much better against Lane and even beat him once, while Lane stomped Lui every time.

Bro don’t be playing dumb with me you know what I mean by Valkyrie being in the stadium plus it doesn’t matter if most protagonists beated Lui we’re talking about Valt plus it’s still a wasted payoff anyways and was Valkyrie the one to knock out Longinus and Fafnir NO Hyperion did so please use  common sense next time also about the whole 2v2 thing I want Valt to beat Lui on a one on one on his own because that’s a good payoff to me. I was just saying my own opinion but apparently I’m not allowed to do that anymore! If you want to continue this argument FINE but I’m not. Have a good day. 🥸
No Hyperion did not knock them out, you're saying like he did it alone. Valkyrie and Hyperion knocked out Longinus and Fafnir, do you understand? It was a combined attack. And no, Valkyrie not staying in the stadium doesn't mean he lost, that's stupid. In Cho-Z the outcome was pretty much Valt keeping his title because the stadium was destroyed, it's sweet karma. Valt losing in season 1 because of the crack, and Valt keeping his title because the stadium was cracked. If Valt won, it would've been the same outcome anyway, Valt keeping his title. So, yeah, it was very satsfying. Again, Valt was decleared the winner in the Legend Festival. Why is it so important to you? Valt beat Lui and was shown to be superior to him on multiple occasions.
(Feb. 04, 2023  12:30 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2023  4:20 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Bro don’t be playing dumb with me you know what I mean by Valkyrie being in the stadium plus it doesn’t matter if most protagonists beated Lui we’re talking about Valt plus it’s still a wasted payoff anyways and was Valkyrie the one to knock out Longinus and Fafnir NO Hyperion did so please use  common sense next time also about the whole 2v2 thing I want Valt to beat Lui on a one on one on his own because that’s a good payoff to me. I was just saying my own opinion but apparently I’m not allowed to do that anymore! If you want to continue this argument FINE but I’m not. Have a good day. 🥸
No Hyperion did not knock them out, you're saying like he did it alone. Valkyrie and Hyperion knocked out Longinus and Fafnir, do you understand? It was a combined attack. And no, Valkyrie not staying in the stadium doesn't mean he lost, that's stupid. In Cho-Z the outcome was pretty much Valt keeping his title because the stadium was destroyed, it's sweet karma. Valt losing in season 1 because of the crack, and Valt keeping his title because the stadium was cracked. If Valt won, it would've been the same outcome anyway, Valt keeping his title. So, yeah, it was very satsfying. Again, Valt was decleared the winner in the Legend Festival. Why is it so important to you? Valt beat Lui and was shown to be superior to him on multiple occasions.
Hey man I just wanted I nice payoff gosh… 😤 and I’m not even talking about sparking I’m talking about the series in general honestly I don’t feel like continuing this argument so can we act like noble human beings and agree to disagree like you want to start an argument and I am not at all for it also why yes Hyperion and Valkyrie had a combined attack I want Valkyrie itself to beat Lui like it’s not that hard! Has Valt beaten Lui on his own NO?  So therefore to ME Valt Hasn’t beaten Lui simple as that. You can take it like a normal person or continue arguing! Simple as that…
Now like I said HAVE A GOOD DAY. 😡
Goodness you like arguing so much on this site like really? Plus this is my opinion anyways and It’s okay for you to have yours just don’t be replying to me like if I’m stupid or something…
Ok now actually have a good day.
I dont why this Valt VS Lui is still going. Valt never beat Lui 1 vs 1, he only won via tag doesnt matter if Hyuga wouldnt be able to own its own or not thats they whole point of a tag battle its a team play . But it doesnt matter by the end cause Valt still his the champ and the better blader its that simple Valt isnt the first Nor going to be the last main or in fact a major character in fiction who has that one character they never beat its not a special case for Valt. So let this argument be buried Unless hasbro does something in their exclusive season or whatever (Which wont happen its not needed). Doesnt matter by the end of the day Valt os the #1 so Yea
(Feb. 04, 2023  12:51 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2023  12:30 AM)g2_ Wrote: No Hyperion did not knock them out, you're saying like he did it alone. Valkyrie and Hyperion knocked out Longinus and Fafnir, do you understand? It was a combined attack. And no, Valkyrie not staying in the stadium doesn't mean he lost, that's stupid. In Cho-Z the outcome was pretty much Valt keeping his title because the stadium was destroyed, it's sweet karma. Valt losing in season 1 because of the crack, and Valt keeping his title because the stadium was cracked. If Valt won, it would've been the same outcome anyway, Valt keeping his title. So, yeah, it was very satsfying. Again, Valt was decleared the winner in the Legend Festival. Why is it so important to you? Valt beat Lui and was shown to be superior to him on multiple occasions.
Hey man I just wanted I nice payoff gosh… 😤 and I’m not even talking about sparking I’m talking about the series in general honestly I don’t feel like continuing this argument so can we act like noble human beings and agree to disagree like you want to start an argument and I am not at all for it also why yes Hyperion and Valkyrie had a combined attack I want Valkyrie itself to beat Lui like it’s not that hard! Has Valt beaten Lui on his own NO?  So therefore to ME Valt Hasn’t beaten Lui simple as that. You can take it like a normal person or continue arguing! Simple as that…
Goodness you like arguing so much on this site like really? Plus this is my opinion anyways and It’s okay for you to have yours just don’t be replying to me like if I’m stupid or something…
You are definitely far from being stupid, and you seem like a smart man. I understand you wanted Valt to take down Lui one on one, I did too, but we need to think about the things we did get. We are not arguing bro, we are just debating. Everything is all good. Plus, Valt managed to burst Longinus the most out of everyone with 2 burst finushes, aside from Shu and Bell and Lain.

(Feb. 04, 2023  1:36 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I dont why this Valt VS Lui is still going. Valt never beat Lui 1 vs 1, he only won via tag doesnt matter if Hyuga wouldnt be able to own its own or not thats they whole point of a tag battle its a team play . But it doesnt matter by the end cause Valt still his the champ and the better blader its that simple Valt isnt the first Nor going to be the last main or in fact a major character in fiction who has that one character they never beat its not a special case for Valt. So let this argument be buried Unless hasbro does something in their exclusive season or whatever (Which wont happen its not needed). Doesnt matter by the end of the day Valt os the #1 so Yea
What do you mean only won via tag? You're implying it doesn't count, it's honestly even more impressive to beat Free and Lui with freaking Hyuga, then soloing Lui 1v1.
(Feb. 04, 2023  1:59 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2023  12:51 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Hey man I just wanted I nice payoff gosh… 😤 and I’m not even talking about sparking I’m talking about the series in general honestly I don’t feel like continuing this argument so can we act like noble human beings and agree to disagree like you want to start an argument and I am not at all for it also why yes Hyperion and Valkyrie had a combined attack I want Valkyrie itself to beat Lui like it’s not that hard! Has Valt beaten Lui on his own NO?  So therefore to ME Valt Hasn’t beaten Lui simple as that. You can take it like a normal person or continue arguing! Simple as that…
You are definitely far from being stupid, and you seem like a smart man. I understand you wanted Valt to take down Lui one on one, I did too, but we need to think about the things we did get. We are not arguing bro, we are just debating. Everything is all good. Plus, Valt managed to burst Longinus the most out of everyone with 2 burst finushes, aside from Shu and Bell and Lain.

(Feb. 04, 2023  1:36 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I dont why this Valt VS Lui is still going. Valt never beat Lui 1 vs 1, he only won via tag doesnt matter if Hyuga wouldnt be able to own its own or not thats they whole point of a tag battle its a team play . But it doesnt matter by the end cause Valt still his the champ and the better blader its that simple Valt isnt the first Nor going to be the last main or in fact a major character in fiction who has that one character they never beat its not a special case for Valt. So let this argument be buried Unless hasbro does something in their exclusive season or whatever (Which wont happen its not needed). Doesnt matter by the end of the day Valt os the #1 so Yea
What do you mean only won via tag? You're implying it doesn't count, it's honestly even more impressive to beat Free and Lui with freaking Hyuga, then soloing Lui 1v1.

Alright we cool 😎

(Feb. 04, 2023  12:51 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Hey man I just wanted I nice payoff gosh… 😤 and I’m not even talking about sparking I’m talking about the series in general honestly I don’t feel like continuing this argument so can we act like noble human beings and agree to disagree like you want to start an argument and I am not at all for it also why yes Hyperion and Valkyrie had a combined attack I want Valkyrie itself to beat Lui like it’s not that hard! Has Valt beaten Lui on his own NO?  So therefore to ME Valt Hasn’t beaten Lui simple as that. You can take it like a normal person or continue arguing! Simple as that…

Alright we cool g2 😎

Alright we cool 😎