Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 23, 2023  8:46 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2023  1:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: I mean, of course. He didn't win a burst finish, but he burst him. Also, why 69, Bruh? 🤯🤯🤯

Obviously because he was the main character he would face more defeats, so was Aiga, Drum, Twins, and Bell.

Even excluding his protag seasons, he has still burst more than Lui.
Because he had more battles, he is clearly more impressive. And he beat him, just not 1 on 1, he can do it anyway.
This is the power of World Champion Valt Aoi

[Image: valt-aoi-ultimate-flash-v.gif]

I really thought this would be the last time we'd see Valt blade. I'm happy we'll get to see him tear up the stadium some more.
(Jan. 24, 2023  2:36 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  12:19 PM)DedZeY Wrote: That would be really bad

I agree it would probably be something like this…
Season 7 (2022-2023)
Season 8 (2023-2024)
Season 9 (2024-2025)
Season 10 (2025-2026)
It they did more seasons I wonder what they do but I’m glad there moving to new gen instead tbh

Beyblade Burst BU (2022-2023)
Beyblade Burst First War in Heaven (2023-2024)
Beyblade Burst Dark Ages (2024-2025)
Beyblade Burst Armageddon (2025-2026)
Beyblade Burst Universe (2026-2027)

LOL
(Jan. 24, 2023  7:08 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  2:36 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I agree it would probably be something like this…
Season 7 (2022-2023)
Season 8 (2023-2024)
Season 9 (2024-2025)
Season 10 (2025-2026)
It they did more seasons I wonder what they do but I’m glad there moving to new gen instead tbh

LOL
I won't mind.
(Jan. 23, 2023  11:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

I really thought this would be the last time we'd see Valt blade. I'm happy we'll get to see him tear up the stadium some more.

As much as I like our Wonder Boy Valt Aoi and happy to see him return. I'm also a bit nervous about him returning. His battle with Rashad was the perfect way for him to exit the series (before QS was announced) as he won his final battle in such a legendary way. But now that Valt is returning with a bey that is a.... shadow of itself (*cough* hasbro *cough*) its possible that Valt could be done "poorly" and leave the series in a less than ideal way that doesn't do him justice.
(Jan. 24, 2023  9:23 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2023  11:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

As much as I like our Wonder Boy Valt Aoi (its been so long since I've said that) and happy to see him return. I'm also a bit nervous about him returning. His battle with Rashad was the perfect way for him to exit the series (before QS was announced) as he won his final battle in such a legendary way. But now that Valt is returning with a bey that is a.... shadow of itself (*cough* hasbro *cough*) its possible that Valt can be done "poorly" and has a less than ideal final loss. That doesnt do him justice.

That's a concern I have as well. I'm hoping it proves unfounded. Only time will tell, but I'm hoping he has an great send off.
(Jan. 24, 2023  9:31 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  9:23 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: As much as I like our Wonder Boy Valt Aoi (its been so long since I've said that) and happy to see him return. I'm also a bit nervous about him returning. His battle with Rashad was the perfect way for him to exit the series (before QS was announced) as he won his final battle in such a legendary way. But now that Valt is returning with a bey that is a.... shadow of itself (*cough* hasbro *cough*) its possible that Valt can be done "poorly" and has a less than ideal final loss. That doesnt do him justice.

That's a concern I have as well. I'm hoping it proves unfounded. Only time will tell, but I'm hoping he has an great send off.

yea because we could basically go from Valt exiting the series with one of his best wins along with one of his best beys in DB to the possibility of having all of that falling down with Valt having a less than ideal loss along with a less than.... ideal bey in QS. Overall giving him a bad exit from the series that will mark the end of his journey which would be pretty upsetting.

But yea I'm in the same boat as you. I’m hoping that Valt has a great send off for the anime that is done right.
Nah imagine if this season he finally beats Lui.
(Jan. 24, 2023  10:38 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Nah imagine if this season he finally beats Lui.
Again, he already beat Lui, just not one on one. Plus, it doesn't seem like Lui returns. Honestly he kinda won in Cho-Z when the stadium was destroyed.
(Jan. 24, 2023  11:08 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  10:38 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Nah imagine if this season he finally beats Lui.
Again, he already beat Lui, just not one on one. Plus, it doesn't seem like Lui returns. Honestly he kinda won in Cho-Z when the stadium was destroyed.

I don't know if that Cho-Z battle counts. It was decided as a no-contest. All Valt did was keep his title.
(Jan. 24, 2023  11:10 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  11:08 PM)g2_ Wrote: Again, he already beat Lui, just not one on one. Plus, it doesn't seem like Lui returns. Honestly he kinda won in Cho-Z when the stadium was destroyed.

I don't know if that Cho-Z battle counts. It was decided as a no-contest. All Valt did was keep his title.

That's why I said kinda, plus it doesn't really matter. Valt has already surpassed Lui. It wouldn't really be IMPACTFUL if Valt beats him.
(Jan. 24, 2023  11:11 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  11:10 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I don't know if that Cho-Z battle counts. It was decided as a no-contest. All Valt did was keep his title.

That's why I said kinda, plus it doesn't really matter. Valt has already surpassed Lui. It wouldn't really be IMPACTFUL if Valt beats him.

Why are you counting wins that aren’t an official victory? You could clearly see Valt and Lui were both dissapointed in the draw. Valt Stan’s will do anything in the Lui discussion. It’s alright being a Valt fan but there is no reason to make excuses.
(Jan. 24, 2023  7:08 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  2:36 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I agree it would probably be something like this…
Season 7 (2022-2023)
Season 8 (2023-2024)
Season 9 (2024-2025)
Season 10 (2025-2026)

LOL
Why do i feel like these would be the actual titles lol

(Jan. 25, 2023  1:59 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  7:08 PM)Dark red Wrote: Beyblade Burst BU (2022-2023)

LOL
(Jan. 25, 2023  1:12 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  11:11 PM)g2_ Wrote: That's why I said kinda, plus it doesn't really matter. Valt has already surpassed Lui. It wouldn't really be IMPACTFUL if Valt beats him.

Why are you counting wins that aren’t an official victory? You could clearly see Valt and Lui were both dissapointed in the draw. Valt Stan’s will do anything in the Lui discussion. It’s alright being a Valt fan but there is no reason to make excuses.
My man, take it easy. I said kinda, Valt beating Lui and Free with Hyuga counts though.
(Jan. 25, 2023  10:24 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2023  1:12 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Why are you counting wins that aren’t an official victory? You could clearly see Valt and Lui were both dissapointed in the draw. Valt Stan’s will do anything in the Lui discussion. It’s alright being a Valt fan but there is no reason to make excuses.
My man, take it easy. I said kinda, Valt beating Lui and Free with Hyuga counts though.

It doesn't feel like he beat Lui tho. I know, I know that he is capable of beating him but he hasn't done it in a 1v1.
(Jan. 25, 2023  4:17 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2023  10:24 AM)g2_ Wrote: My man, take it easy. I said kinda, Valt beating Lui and Free with Hyuga counts though.

It doesn't feel like he beat Lui tho. I know, I know that he is capable of beating him but he hasn't done it in a 1v1.
Well he did, he beat him, just not one on one. In the end of season 1, he was kicking his...
(Jan. 25, 2023  4:36 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2023  4:17 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: It doesn't feel like he beat Lui tho. I know, I know that he is capable of beating him but he hasn't done it in a 1v1.
Well he did, he beat him, just not one on one. In the end of season 1, he was kicking his...

Alright you’re a troll. There’s no way you are consistently bringing up the same thing without having an intention to make people respond. Ending this conversation, anybody have any thoughts on the whole “3.5 gen” talks going around?
(Jan. 25, 2023  5:18 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2023  4:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well he did, he beat him, just not one on one. In the end of season 1, he was kicking his...

Alright you’re a troll. There’s not way you are consistently bringing up the same thing without having an intention to make people respond. Ending this conversation, anybody have any thoughts on the whole “3.5 gen” talks going around?

I think this new Valkyrie if there is any will have mode changes like Big Bang Pegasis because Ultimate was kinda lackluster. Ultimate only had rubber blades which are not really impressive.

(Jan. 25, 2023  1:59 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2023  7:08 PM)Dark red Wrote: Beyblade Burst BU (2022-2023)

LOL

(Jan. 25, 2023  1:59 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Why do i feel like these would be the actual titles lol
You know, I feel like people want Burst to end already because of the bad writing. If each Burst season had peak writing and better Bey evolutions, I doubt people would want Burst to end so quickly (even though it was around for six seasons). It's crazy how Burst had so much potential but wasted it. Burst could've been like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. And Takara Tomy could've been able to milk Burst for like eight seasons lol.
(Jan. 25, 2023  5:28 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2023  5:18 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Alright you’re a troll. There’s not way you are consistently bringing up the same thing without having an intention to make people respond. Ending this conversation, anybody have any thoughts on the whole “3.5 gen” talks going around?

I think this new Valkyrie if there is any will have mode changes like Big Bang Pegasis because Ultimate was kinda lackluster. Ultimate only had rubber blades which are not really impressive.

It's a crime we never got a Valkyrie that can change from bound attack to a locked attack, with a blue Ul dash. A dream.

(Jan. 25, 2023  5:18 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2023  4:36 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well he did, he beat him, just not one on one. In the end of season 1, he was kicking his...

Alright you’re a troll. There’s no way you are consistently bringing up the same thing without having an intention to make people respond. 
Don't be rude mate. I don't really care about what people have to say, I just want to say my opinion. You are more than welcome not to answer.
(Jan. 25, 2023  5:18 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Alright you’re a troll. There’s not way you are consistently bringing up the same thing without having an intention to make people respond. Ending this conversation, anybody have any thoughts on the whole “3.5 gen” talks going around?

(Jan. 25, 2023  1:59 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Why do i feel like these would be the actual titles lol

You know, I feel like people want Burst to end already because of the bad writing. If each Burst season had peak writing and better Bey evolutions, I doubt people would want Burst to end so quickly (even though it was around for six seasons). It's crazy how Burst had so much potential but wasted it. Burst could've been like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. And Takara Tomy could've been able to milk Burst for like eight seasons lol.
I hope design wise the possible new Valkyrie is similar to original Valkyrie since it be kind of cool imo

If DB took the best elements that the anime and manga has it would've been a chefs kiss series all together. This is my opinion.
(Jan. 26, 2023  1:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2023  5:28 PM)Dark red Wrote: I think this new Valkyrie if there is any will have mode changes like Big Bang Pegasis because Ultimate was kinda lackluster. Ultimate only had rubber blades which are not really impressive.

If DB took the best elements that the anime and manga has it would've been a chefs kiss series all together. This is my opinion.

You also have to account for all the filler, but I agree with what you’re saying. The manga was amazing in storyline.
(Jan. 26, 2023  1:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2023  5:28 PM)Dark red Wrote: I think this new Valkyrie if there is any will have mode changes like Big Bang Pegasis because Ultimate was kinda lackluster. Ultimate only had rubber blades which are not really impressive.

I honestly don't understand why they did not just let Hiro Marutti direct the anime and manga also I agree with Dark Red that if burst was actually good story wise then they could've have kept things going for like another 3-4 seasons.