Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I'm not trying to be a mini-mod or anything but it's getting seriously annoying watching you guys argue over something that is very small like an anime episode. I get it and it's okay to state your opinions but it's really getting annoying to come see you guys arguing like children all the time. Handle this somewhere else and just don't spam the same argument over and over in the chat. (My bad, it accidently sent early)
(Feb. 04, 2023  1:59 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2023  12:51 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Hey man I just wanted I nice payoff gosh… 😤 and I’m not even talking about sparking I’m talking about the series in general honestly I don’t feel like continuing this argument so can we act like noble human beings and agree to disagree like you want to start an argument and I am not at all for it also why yes Hyperion and Valkyrie had a combined attack I want Valkyrie itself to beat Lui like it’s not that hard! Has Valt beaten Lui on his own NO?  So therefore to ME Valt Hasn’t beaten Lui simple as that. You can take it like a normal person or continue arguing! Simple as that…
Now like I said HAVE A GOOD DAY. 😡
Goodness you like arguing so much on this site like really? Plus this is my opinion anyways and It’s okay for you to have yours just don’t be replying to me like if I’m stupid or something…
Ok now actually have a good day.
You are definitely far from being stupid, and you seem like a smart man. I understand you wanted Valt to take down Lui one on one, I did too, but we need to think about the things we did get. We are not arguing bro, we are just debating. Everything is all good. Plus, Valt managed to burst Longinus the most out of everyone with 2 burst finushes, aside from Shu and Bell and Lain.

(Feb. 04, 2023  1:36 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I dont why this Valt VS Lui is still going. Valt never beat Lui 1 vs 1, he only won via tag doesnt matter if Hyuga wouldnt be able to own its own or not thats they whole point of a tag battle its a team play . But it doesnt matter by the end cause Valt still his the champ and the better blader its that simple Valt isnt the first Nor going to be the last main or in fact a major character in fiction who has that one character they never beat its not a special case for Valt. So let this argument be buried Unless hasbro does something in their exclusive season or whatever (Which wont happen its not needed). Doesnt matter by the end of the day Valt os the #1 so Yea
What do you mean only won via tag? You're implying it doesn't count, it's honestly even more impressive to beat Free and Lui with freaking Hyuga, then soloing Lui 1v1.

[Image: 56a659248c0d1095e993220efe226141fef34fdd.gifv]

Our boy is the # 1 Blader in the World. The strongest blader on the planet. Even if we never get the chance to see him beat Lui in a 1v1, it really is ok. Valt surpassed him some time ago.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=25831287]
(Feb. 04, 2023  3:23 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm not trying to be a mini-mod or anything but it's getting seriously annoying watching you guys argue over something that is very small like an anime episode. I get it and it's okay to state your opinions but it's really getting annoying to come see you guys arguing like children all the time. Handle this somewhere else and just don't spam the same argument over and over in the chat. (My bad, it accidently sent early)
Calm down we stopped arguing and also I spammed the sentence 3 times on accident my phone wasn’t loading fast so…
(Feb. 04, 2023  1:59 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2023  12:51 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Hey man I just wanted I nice payoff gosh… 😤 and I’m not even talking about sparking I’m talking about the series in general honestly I don’t feel like continuing this argument so can we act like noble human beings and agree to disagree like you want to start an argument and I am not at all for it also why yes Hyperion and Valkyrie had a combined attack I want Valkyrie itself to beat Lui like it’s not that hard! Has Valt beaten Lui on his own NO?  So therefore to ME Valt Hasn’t beaten Lui simple as that. You can take it like a normal person or continue arguing! Simple as that…
Now like I said HAVE A GOOD DAY. 😡
Goodness you like arguing so much on this site like really? Plus this is my opinion anyways and It’s okay for you to have yours just don’t be replying to me like if I’m stupid or something…
Ok now actually have a good day.
You are definitely far from being stupid, and you seem like a smart man. I understand you wanted Valt to take down Lui one on one, I did too, but we need to think about the things we did get. We are not arguing bro, we are just debating. Everything is all good. Plus, Valt managed to burst Longinus the most out of everyone with 2 burst finushes, aside from Shu and Bell and Lain.

(Feb. 04, 2023  1:36 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I dont why this Valt VS Lui is still going. Valt never beat Lui 1 vs 1, he only won via tag doesnt matter if Hyuga wouldnt be able to own its own or not thats they whole point of a tag battle its a team play . But it doesnt matter by the end cause Valt still his the champ and the better blader its that simple Valt isnt the first Nor going to be the last main or in fact a major character in fiction who has that one character they never beat its not a special case for Valt. So let this argument be buried Unless hasbro does something in their exclusive season or whatever (Which wont happen its not needed). Doesnt matter by the end of the day Valt os the #1 so Yea
What do you mean only won via tag? You're implying it doesn't count, it's honestly even more impressive to beat Free and Lui with freaking Hyuga, then soloing Lui 1v1.
You really like twisting people post to drag a conversation huh, let me ask you that where did you read I imply it didnt count were did you read this? I dont need to imply if I wanted to say it didnt count I would have flat out say I dont go around bush to say what I want to say its like you ignore what I wrote but put it into you're liking so you can do a summary on why it counts which I never dimiss I even said Valt was stronger and better than Lui and it doesnt matter if the 1 VS 1 never got settle the result is the same his better/stronger its that simple .
At this point can we all calm down maybe change the conversation… please.
(Feb. 04, 2023  4:35 AM)Bey100 Wrote: At this point can we all calm down maybe change the conversation… please.

You are very good man.

(Feb. 04, 2023  4:16 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2023  1:59 AM)g2_ Wrote: You are definitely far from being stupid, and you seem like a smart man. I understand you wanted Valt to take down Lui one on one, I did too, but we need to think about the things we did get. We are not arguing bro, we are just debating. Everything is all good. Plus, Valt managed to burst Longinus the most out of everyone with 2 burst finushes, aside from Shu and Bell and Lain.

You really like twisting people post to drag a conversation huh, let me ask you that where did you read I imply it didnt count were did you read this? I dont need to imply if I wanted to say it didnt count I would have flat out say I dont go around bush to say what I want to say its like you ignore what I wrote but put it into you're liking so you can do a summary on why it counts which I never dimiss I even said Valt was stronger and better than Lui and it doesnt matter if the 1 VS 1 never got settle the result is the same his better/stronger its that simple .
1v1 win never happend, but Valt beat Lui. Anyway, stop being aggressive mate. We are just debating here. It's just Beyblade after all.
I’m just change topic so who’s the best out of these 3:
Tyson
Ginga
Valt
Let’s just stop talking about this stupid Valt vs Lui discussion
(Feb. 04, 2023  4:50 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I’m just change topic so who’s the best out of these 3:
Tyson
Ginga
Valt

Easily Valt. peak character arc, peak character development. We actually see the little guy turn from a noob to a legend and it brings tears to see that journey. He also mentors future legends like Dante which is amazing and shows how much he's grown mentally as a person. Gingka is cool but he doesn't show any development as a blader as we see him be overpowered from start to end. No growth. I will say that the only times he develops is after Ryuga crushes him in Fusion and when Phoenix destroys his Beypoint logger. But as I said before Valt is the prime Beyblade mc.
(Feb. 04, 2023  4:50 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I’m just change topic so who’s the best out of these 3:
Tyson
Ginga
Valt
Valt easily.
(Feb. 04, 2023  6:05 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Tyson
Ginga
Valt
Valt easily.
Agree Valt is awesome
Tyson
Ginga
Valt

Valt all the way. His growth over the course of Burst has been incredible. He grew not just in blading ability but also as a person which is something I really like about the Burst gen. He went from barely being able to launch correctly to the strongest blader in the world respected by everyone, mentoring entire generations of bladers and he did it by overcoming his own self doubt and by learning what it means to chart his own path as a person, deciding for himself who we was going to be.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=25215453]

The Legend of Legends for sure.
Let me rank 3 characters:
3. Ginga
2. Tyson
1. Valt
Please don’t argue just my opinion
(Feb. 04, 2023  7:26 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Let me rank 3 characters:
3. Tyson
2. Gingka
1. Valt
Please don’t argue just my opinion
This is mine.
How about these 2:
Lui
Or
Ryuga
Your choice!
(Feb. 04, 2023  9:33 PM)Bey100 Wrote: How about these 2:
Lui
Or
Ryuga
Your choice!

Both are amazing.

Lui and Drum tag team on Valt "Hahahaha Lui crushed Valt, Valt is weak".
Valt and Hyuga beating Lui and Free with a combined attack "Nooooo Valt didn’t beat Lui, Hyuga beat them both alone"
This pretty much sums Valt and Lui rivalry.

Is Quadstrike going to be in Japanese too?
(Feb. 04, 2023  10:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Lui
Or
Ryuga
Your choice!

Both are amazing.

Valt and Hyuga beating Lui and Free with a combined attack "Nooooo Valt didn’t beat Lui, Hyuga beat them both alone"

I don’t think so
(Feb. 04, 2023  10:59 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2023  10:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Both are amazing.

I don’t think so
Intresting, let's wait for more answers.
(Feb. 04, 2023  10:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Lui
Or
Ryuga
Your choice!

Both are amazing.

It's going to be aired in Japan too and it'll keep the names Belial and Valkyrie and stuff like that in the Japanese Dub.
(Feb. 04, 2023  2:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2023  4:35 AM)Bey100 Wrote: At this point can we all calm down maybe change the conversation… please.

You are very good man.

(Feb. 04, 2023  4:16 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: You really like twisting people post to drag a conversation huh, let me ask you that where did you read I imply it didnt count were did you read this? I dont need to imply if I wanted to say it didnt count I would have flat out say I dont go around bush to say what I want to say its like you ignore what I wrote but put it into you're liking so you can do a summary on why it counts which I never dimiss I even said Valt was stronger and better than Lui and it doesnt matter if the 1 VS 1 never got settle the result is the same his better/stronger its that simple .
1v1 win never happend, but Valt beat Lui. Anyway, stop being aggressive mate. We are just debating here. It's just Beyblade after all.
I wasnt being aggressive you read my post wrong and I correct you cause I was never debating that the tag match didnt count but the 1 VS 1 . Thats not being aggressive I dont get work up for these kind of things specially beyblades i just stated my mind nothing more nothing less. I never had an issue with you.
(Feb. 05, 2023  2:04 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2023  2:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: You are very good man.

I wasnt being aggressive you read my post wrong and I correct you cause I was never debating that the tag match didnt count but the 1 VS 1 . Thats not being aggressive I dont get work up for these kind of things specially beyblades i just stated my mind nothing more nothing less. I never had an issue with you.
Alright then, we are good.

(Feb. 04, 2023  11:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

It's going to be aired in Japan too and it'll keep the names Belial and Valkyrie and stuff like that in the Japanese Dub.
That's absolutely amazing to hear.
(Feb. 04, 2023  11:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

How do you know?
I've been rewatching some episodes of mfb 4D lately and while I like Dunamis, it's kind of funy how he keeps going on 'reading everything in the stars' yet says things like "You are just a star circleing around my planet." Yes, that's not how the solar system works.
(Feb. 05, 2023  3:23 PM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2023  11:22 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: It's going to be aired in Japan too and it'll keep the names Belial and Valkyrie and stuff like that in the Japanese Dub.
How do you know?

Said in the post for the First Episode.
Tyson
Ginga
Valt

Who's the best rival character?
Kai
Kyoya
Shu
(Feb. 05, 2023  7:57 PM)Dark red Wrote:
Tyson
Ginga
Valt

Who's the best rival character?
Kai
Kyoya
Shu

Tbh I think I like Kai the most with Shu being a close second