Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jun. 24, 2021  3:56 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  3:49 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: The only way Bell would win is with the V Gear and Plot Armor

My name is Bell Daikokuten, Demon King, Creator of the DB System.

This is Razo, my fearless friend.

Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my Dynamite Belial and said "By the power of Plot Armour, I have the power!"

Ranzo became a fan-favorite character and I became Demon-man, the most powerful Blader in the universe.

That seems about right. Just like the show as of yet, you didn't even mention Basara. But maybe add this: This is Hannah, my worst nightmare.
(Jun. 24, 2021  3:58 AM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  3:56 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: My name is Bell Daikokuten, Demon King, Creator of the DB System.

This is Razo, my fearless friend.

Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my Dynamite Belial and said "By the power of Plot Armour, I have the power!"

Ranzo became a fan-favorite character and I became Demon-man, the most powerful Blader in the universe.

That seems about right. Just like the show as of yet, you didn't even mention Basara. But maybe add this: This is Hannah, my worst nightmare.

💀lmao
But Hannah is the worst nightmare of Bell, Ranzo, and Basara
(Jun. 24, 2021  3:07 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Some of my thoughts I have been wanting to say for a while.
1. Arthur and Lane are the worst antagonist in Beyblade and what's funny to me is that these guys lost 5 times while normally antagonist lose around 2 battles.
2. Ryuga may be looked as a hero but this guy but the whole world in danger and it was his fault for not cooperating with Gingka and the legend bladers in the first place creating the Zeus Barrier. His sacrifice reminds me way to much of Majin Vegeta's in a way tbh.
3. I hope Rashad gets good writing.
4. Fubuki is one of the best characters in Cho-Z.
5. Spriggan is legit the most OP bey in all of Burst.

"4. Fubuki is one of the best characters in Cho-Z", that is straight FACTS, my friend. Fubuki should've got an upgrade in Sparking hands down.
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:00 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  3:58 AM)i\m batman Wrote: That seems about right. Just like the show as of yet, you didn't even mention Basara. But maybe add this: This is Hannah, my worst nightmare.

💀lmao

Seriously, she's easily the most op female character in Burst, and helmet girl won't beat her (unless the writers decide to  make her the final antagonist for some reason). On the topic of helmet girl, I just have one message for Morita's editors: Don't pull another Gwyn on us. Please.
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:17 AM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:00 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: 💀lmao

Seriously, she's easily the most op female character in Burst, and helmet girl won't beat her (unless the writers decide to  make her the final antagonist for some reason). On the topic of helmet girl, I just have one message for Morita's editors: Don't pull another Gwyn on us. Please.

I don't think the writers would let there be a female antagonist tho...
LuinorShirosagi, do you watch DB? What do you think of it?
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:20 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: LuinorShirosagi, do you watch DB? What do you think of it?

Not going to lie I quitted watching Beyblade since I got bored after watching Sparking but I decided to give DB a try and so far it's a 8/10 for me
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:19 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:17 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Seriously, she's easily the most op female character in Burst, and helmet girl won't beat her (unless the writers decide to  make her the final antagonist for some reason). On the topic of helmet girl, I just have one message for Morita's editors: Don't pull another Gwyn on us. Please.

I don't think the writers would let there be a female antagonist tho...

Morita tried that with Gwyn, but those pesky editors... as long as helmet girl has a unique bey, I'm happy.
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:22 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:20 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: LuinorShirosagi, do you watch DB? What do you think of it?

Not going to lie I quitted watching Beyblade since I got bored after watching Sparking but I decided to give DB a try and so far it's a 8/10 for me

Are you returning to the Beyblade Community as a whole now?
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:17 AM)i\m batman Wrote:

Don't worry, Helmet Girl is 100% a girl since she has girlish eyelashes and a feminine figure. Gwyn only had feminine hair which made fans thought he was a girl (tho I knew he was a boy from the get-go).
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:53 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:17 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Seriously, she's easily the most op female character in Burst, and helmet girl won't beat her (unless the writers decide to  make her the final antagonist for some reason). On the topic of helmet girl, I just have one message for Morita's editors: Don't pull another Gwyn on us. Please.

Don't worry, Helmet Girl is 100% a girl since she has girlish eyelashes and a feminine figure. Gwyn only had feminine hair which made fans thought he was a girl (tho I knew he was a boy from the get-go).

Actually, I read somewhere (don't remember where), that Hiro Morita intended Gwyn to be a girl, but his editors wouldn't let him make an important female character. But yeah, with Helmet Girl's design, it would be a bit too far-fetched to make her a boy.
(Jun. 24, 2021  6:59 AM)nj7217308 Wrote: The demand for Government jobs is high as always. It’s a dream of many students to get the best Government jobs. A Government job has various benefits over a private job such as job security, pride in society etc. But it is not as easy as you are thinking because the competition is reaching to the sky with every  latest upcoming  Goverment  job . Therefore, students who are preparing for Government exams should have all updated information of the latest exams and pattern so they can make their strategies accordingly. There are plenty of sources which claim to provide such information for Government exams. But unfortunately, they end up confusing the students. If you also feel some then, you are in the right place now.

When you are tired of long hours of job hunting, it's time to really get used to it, because Rojgar Result provides you with all the interesting Data about latest upcoming  Goverment  job  . On Goverment Naukri, you can get the latest information about latest upcoming  Goverment  job  every day. Positions, state exams, answer keys, timetables, registrations, cover letters and results

How it sounds to you if I say that you can do all the activity at one place right from filling the application form to get the result. Yes, you heard right, our site provides latest updates and notifications of all Central Government as well as State Government exams. Also, we provide the complete Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key and Results of the latest exams. It means instead of searching on various sites, you will get all the information at one place.

As you know, the competition is getting tough day-by-day. So, don’t waste your productive hours in search for a different source when you find everything you need in one place.

https://www.gov-job.in/
Best of luck!

AND another one
(Jun. 24, 2021  10:04 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: AND another one
*sigh* You know these are spam bots right? We're not supposed to respond to them, just report them and let the mods do the rest of the work.
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:25 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:22 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Not going to lie I quitted watching Beyblade since I got bored after watching Sparking but I decided to give DB a try and so far it's a 8/10 for me

Are you returning to the Beyblade Community as a whole now?

Yes I am returning as a whole now
I think a villian will be a girl
(Jun. 24, 2021  10:28 AM)Legend27 Wrote: I think a villian will be a girl

😩 if it does happen but I highly doubt it
if im being totally honest hannah kinda looks like itchika's design. also i cant get those manga books so i only watch the anime. so tbh i think db is gonna turn out great how about you guys? also im down for a new girl character but i dont really thing it'll happen

(Jun. 24, 2021  5:41 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: if im being totally honest hannah kinda looks like itchika's design. also i cant get those manga books so i only watch the anime. so tbh i think db is gonna turn out great how about you guys? also im down for a new girl character but i dont really thing it'll happen

*think
(Jun. 24, 2021  4:17 AM)i\m batman Wrote:

imagine if they troll us and they actually do pull another gwyn  Smith
Guys, I'm pretty sure Helmet Girl is 100% a girl but, you guys are kinda making me skeptical for no good reason.
(Jun. 24, 2021  10:28 AM)Legend27 Wrote: I think a villian will be a girl

I also doubt that they would do that. The editors are vague, Ill admit — but if we are seriously taking their word of having no major female Bladers in Burst, then at face value its best to assume there wont be a female villain

Representation-wise, having a female villain in Burst after countless male characters is kinda shabby. The purpose of people wanting a major female Blader is mainly because people want to see a girl save the day (through Blading) as well. Although Burst doesnt intend to have a lot of aesops, making a female be the villain kinda gives off the message that girls are evil
Hot take: Gwyn and Phi would've whooped Lean in Sparking, hands down.
(Jun. 24, 2021  6:16 PM)Dark red Wrote: Hot take: Gwyn and Phi would've whooped Lean in Sparking, hands down.

Hell no, Lane would've beat them.
(Jun. 24, 2021  6:25 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  6:16 PM)Dark red Wrote: Hot take: Gwyn and Phi would've whooped Lean in Sparking, hands down.

Hell no, Lane would've beat them.
NOPE, Lean can go on somewhere with that FLARE garbage, Gwyn and Phi (tag team) are clapping him. Matter of fact, all legends would've clapped Lean if they jumped him.
Protagonists Ranking
Valt > Gingka > Tyson > Drum > Aiga > Bell > Hikaru > Hyuga

Depends on multiple things:
Does Lean get plot armor?
Do the other two get it (because let's be honest, they had some too)?
Are Gwyn and Phi using Sparking evolutions of their beys?

Also, while on the subject of Lean, I don't understand why he's even supposed to be a bad guy. He's pretty similar to Dark Resonance Aiga, the resonance/flare has corrupted him, so he seeks to be the strongest. I don't even think he had planned on destroying Ragnaruk or the sun beys, but did so in the heat of the moment. Meanwhile, all of Phi's breaks (except Z Achilles) were very much deliberate. So, at worst, he's a massive jerk.
EDIT: Red Eye broke beys deliberately too, imo.