4. Surge
5. Turbo
1. Evolution
2. Burst
3. Turbo
4. Sparking
5. Rise
Haven't watched DB yet but sounds good.
Personally my favorites goes like this (left out DB since it’s not finished)

The good
1. Turbo
2. evolution
3. Sparking
4. GT

The bad
5. Burst
for me it would be:

1. evolution
2. burst
3. db
4. rise
5. cho-z/turbo
6. sparking
(Jun. 23, 2021  4:00 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  9:57 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Guys Hyuga in the end of Sparking is #17. Hikaru isn't legend but he is #1A

I guess he between Sparking and DB return it

Hyuga can't be so high. I'm going to fix your rank a little bit.
1 Bell
2 Rashad
3 Valt
4 Shu 
5 Lean
6 Aiga
7 Free
8 Lui
9 Drum
10 Phi
11 Gwyn
12 Delta
13 Xhaka
14 Sisco
15 Zac
16 Wakiya
17 Daina
18 Rantaro
19 Hyuga ( if he won't appear in DB)

A 1 Basara
2 Hikaru
3 Ranzo

Must Rashad suprass Valt

I don't mean to be rude but stop the CAP lol. Manga Hyuga surpassed Rantaro, Daina, Wakiya, Zac, Sisco, and Lean so him being under those guys is blasphemy. And Hyuga beat Lean with 4 points to 2 points, bursting him TWO times. So, Hyuga should at least be in the Top 10. Also, Basara above Hikaru, BOI STOP THE CAP XD!!!! Sure, we didn't see Basara in action yet but I highly doubt he would be stronger than Hikaru. On another note, you're right to question if Rashad would surpass Valt since we didn't see him in action but I have a feeling he will be a beast.

His not caping hyuga isnt rank top 10 at all his rank #17 at the end of the sparking manga. You cant debate what is official plus he didn’t surpassed lane beating Just once doesn't make or means he surpassed him or better than him.we know you like hyuga but The biased from you is clear as the day
Is there any evidence to suggest that Bell and Rashad will be #1 and #2?
(Jun. 23, 2021  11:32 PM)Kirbyroth Wrote: Is there any evidence to suggest that Bell and Rashad will be #1 and #2?

None whatsoever
(Jun. 23, 2021  11:19 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  4:00 PM)Dark red Wrote: I don't mean to be rude but stop the CAP lol. Manga Hyuga surpassed Rantaro, Daina, Wakiya, Zac, Sisco, and Lean so him being under those guys is blasphemy. And Hyuga beat Lean with 4 points to 2 points, bursting him TWO times. So, Hyuga should at least be in the Top 10. Also, Basara above Hikaru, BOI STOP THE CAP XD!!!! Sure, we didn't see Basara in action yet but I highly doubt he would be stronger than Hikaru. On another note, you're right to question if Rashad would surpass Valt since we didn't see him in action but I have a feeling he will be a beast.

His not caping hyuga isnt rank top 10 at all his rank #17 at the end of the sparking manga. You cant debate what is official plus he didn’t surpassed lane beating Just once doesn't make or means he surpassed him or better than him.we know you like hyuga but The biased from you is clear as the day

Uh-huh, and it's clear that this ranking system is trash and confusing. Also, it may sound bias but Hyuga should be higher in the list.

(Jun. 23, 2021  11:32 PM)Kirbyroth Wrote: Is there any evidence to suggest that Bell and Rashad will be #1 and #2?

The ranking system I made was based on opinion and was a prediction with no real evidence. Tbh you kinda asked a dumb question, no disrespect btw.
hey guys how do you make ur profile image lol. also here's my list of fav series':

1#: Beyblade Burst DB
2#: Beyblade Burst Sparking
3#: Beyblade Burst Turbo
4#: Beyblade Burst Evolution
5#: Beyblade Burst Rise
6#: Beyblade Burst
1. Beyblade Burst God

2. Beyblade Burst

3. Beyblade Burst DB

4. Beyblade Burst Cho-z

5. Beyblade Burst GT

6. Beyblade Burst Sparking
i loved burst its just with the graphics and new unique storyline of all the others i cant put it up

also does anyone know how to make a profile picture? ik this is kinda annoying but i really wanna know so i can make my own profile pic
1. Beyblade Burst God -Yeah it's a good season so what? This was peak for the Burst Saga!
2. Beyblade Burst- 2nd after God
3. Beyblade Burst DB- Dragon Ball go brr/jk this season so far is actually good
4. Beyblade Burst Cho-Z- Decent
5. Beyblade Burst GT- Okish
6. Beyblade Burst Sparking- Worst Season ever
(Jun. 24, 2021  12:38 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: i loved burst its just with the graphics and new unique storyline of all the others i cant put it up

also does anyone know how to make a profile picture? ik this is kinda annoying but i really wanna know so i can make my own profile pic

If you want, I can make you one. Just check out this thread to make a request - https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fan-Des...s-accepted
Savior Sword; they just have to give Savior Valkyrie a special move with that name. It sounds too epic not to use!
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:08 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Savior Sword; they just have to give Savior Valkyrie a special move with that name. It sounds too epic not to use!

I think its a very big possibility. Perhaps we may even get Savior Flash as a move. ( Just like Brave Flash)
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:36 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  2:08 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Savior Sword; they just have to give Savior Valkyrie a special move with that name. It sounds too epic not to use!

I think its a very big possibility. Perhaps we may even get Savior Flash as a move. ( Just like Brave Flash)

I'm thinking the same thing. Considering the moves it's likely to have, Savoir is a good fit.
Some of my thoughts I have been wanting to say for a while.
1. Arthur and Lane are the worst antagonist in Beyblade and what's funny to me is that these guys lost 5 times while normally antagonist lose around 2 battles.
2. Ryuga may be looked as a hero but this guy but the whole world in danger and it was his fault for not cooperating with Gingka and the legend bladers in the first place creating the Zeus Barrier. His sacrifice reminds me way to much of Majin Vegeta's in a way tbh.
3. I hope Rashad gets good writing.
4. Fubuki is one of the best characters in Cho-Z.
5. Spriggan is legit the most OP bey in all of Burst.
(Jun. 24, 2021  3:07 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Some of my thoughts I have been wanting to say for a while.
1. Arthur and Lane are the worst antagonist in Beyblade and what's funny to me is that these guys lost 5 times while normally antagonist lose around 2 battles.
2. Ryuga may be looked as a hero but this guy but the whole world in danger and it was his fault for not cooperating with Gingka and the legend bladers in the first place creating the Zeus Barrier. His sacrifice reminds me way to much of Majin Vegeta's in a way tbh.
3. I hope Rashad gets good writing.
4. Fubuki is one of the best characters in Cho-Z.
5. Spriggan is legit the most OP bey in all of Burst.

Lane has only lost 3 battles (But by himself he only lost 1)
(Jun. 23, 2021  4:07 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I will post the official rankings later

Beyblade Burst Official Rankings (Note: This is after sparking)

S 1. Valt Aoi

S 2. Lane Valhalla

S 3. Shu Kurenai

S 4. Aiger Akabane

S 5. Free De La Hoya

S 6. Lui Shirosagi

S 7. Dante Koryu

S 8. Phi Kuromi

S 9. Gwyn Renolds

S 10. Delta Zakuro (No not the DeltaZakuro on WBO)

S 11. Xander Shakadera

S 12. Silas Karsile

S 13. Zac Kaneguro

S 14. Wakiya Murasaki

S 15. Daigo Kurogami

16. Unkown

A 1. Hikaru Hizashi

A 2. Hyuga Hizashi (S stands for S tier and A stands for A tier)

only 10?! Better hold on to your butt Valt, that number one spot has got my name on it.
(Jun. 24, 2021  3:23 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  4:07 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I will post the official rankings later

Beyblade Burst Official Rankings (Note: This is after sparking)

S 1. Valt Aoi

S 2. Lane Valhalla

S 3. Shu Kurenai

S 4. Aiger Akabane

S 5. Free De La Hoya

S 6. Lui Shirosagi

S 7. Dante Koryu

S 8. Phi Kuromi

S 9. Gwyn Renolds

S 10. Delta Zakuro (No not the DeltaZakuro on WBO)

S 11. Xander Shakadera

S 12. Silas Karsile

S 13. Zac Kaneguro

S 14. Wakiya Murasaki

S 15. Daigo Kurogami

16. Unkown

A 1. Hikaru Hizashi

A 2. Hyuga Hizashi (S stands for S tier and A stands for A tier)

only 10?! Better hold on to your butt Valt, that number one spot has got my name on it.

XD
Valt vs. Bell will be nice to see even though we know who will win 😂.
Now the remaining question is: Can Valt beat Bell tho? Answer: Yes he can
a b s o l u t e l y

i cant really imagine bell winning to valt again after he made his new db bey
The only way Bell would win is with the V Gear and Plot Armor
(Jun. 24, 2021  3:49 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: The only way Bell would win is with the V Gear and Plot Armor

My name is Bell Daikokuten, Demon King, Creator of the DB System.

This is Razo, my fearless friend.

Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my Dynamite Belial and said "By the power of Plot Armour, I have the power!"

Ranzo became a fan-favorite character and I became Demon-man, the most powerful Blader in the universe.