Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jun. 22, 2021  7:23 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I'm happy that EarthHelios returned

Who's EarthHelios?
Valt is so strong that he's almost like the Madera of Beyblade where the writers can't even find a way to beat him 😂
(Jun. 22, 2021  7:27 PM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Valt is so strong that he's almost like the Madera of Beyblade where the writers can't even find a way to beat him 😂

Valt's been beaten plenty of times (Pains to say as a Valt fan) if you want proof Sparking ep 21 Sparking ep 31 sparking ep 39 sparking ep 45 sparking ep 50 Yes I know I'm weird for keeping track of all of this and I'm pretty sure that's all the times Valt has lost in Sparking (Pretty sure)
My prediction of the manga ranking system after DB:
1. Bell Daikokuten
2. Rashad Goodman
3. Valt Aoi
4. Shu Kurenai
5. Hyuga Asahi
6. Lean Walhalla
7. Aiga Akaba
8. Free de la Hoya
9. Lui Shirasagijo
10. Hikaru Asahi
11. Drum Koryu
12. Phi
13. Gwyn Ronny
14. Delta Akane
15. Kaiza Xhakuenji
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:51 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: What's your favorite beyblade?

My favorite Beyblade is Dread Bahamut (Blind's bey). Btw what would be your Legend ranking system for Burst after DB?
(Jun. 23, 2021  1:23 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:51 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: What's your favorite beyblade?

My favorite Beyblade is Dread Bahamut (Blind's bey). Btw what would be your Legend ranking system for Burst after DB?

You can't really rank the characters because 1. The series has barely stated 2. We haven't got character growth yet 3. Bell hasn't gotten much stronger in the past episodes
I doubt Valt will lose his spot as the Number 1 Blader in the World.
(Jun. 23, 2021  1:57 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I doubt Valt will lose his spot at the Number 1 Blader in the World.

If he does then WHAT WAS THE POINT OF VALT'S ARC sorry sorry fellow Valt fan
(Jun. 23, 2021  1:29 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  1:23 AM)Dark red Wrote: My favorite Beyblade is Dread Bahamut (Blind's bey). Btw what would be your Legend ranking system for Burst after DB?

You can't really rank the characters because 1. The series has barely stated  2. We haven't got character growth yet 3. Bell hasn't gotten much stronger in the past episodes
Bruh, I already know. I was asking for FREAKING FUN!!!!! And besides, it would be a prediction not a real ranking system. Also not to be rude, but I wasn't asking you, good sir.
(Jun. 23, 2021  1:59 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  1:57 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I doubt Valt will lose his spot at the Number 1 Blader in the World.

If he does then WHAT WAS THE POINT OF VALT'S ARC sorry sorry fellow Valt fan

Nothing to apologize for. I agree with you. He deserves to keep his place as the world's top blader, and I think he will.
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:04 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  1:29 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: You can't really rank the characters because 1. The series has barely stated  2. We haven't got character growth yet 3. Bell hasn't gotten much stronger in the past episodes
Bruh, I already know. I was asking for FREAKING FUN!!!!! And besides, it would be a prediction not a real ranking system. Also not to be rude, but I wasn't asking you, good sir.

I said that because I thought you wanted actual facts but I know when I'm not needed
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:04 AM)Dark red Wrote: Bruh, I already know. I was asking for FREAKING FUN!!!!! And besides, it would be a prediction not a real ranking system. Also not to be rude, but I wasn't asking you, good sir.

I said that because I thought you wanted actual facts but I know when I'm not needed

My bad, I shouldn't have been aggressive. I apologize for my somewhat aggressive response.
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:11 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I said that because I thought you wanted actual facts but I know when I'm not needed

My bad, I shouldn't have been aggressive. I apologize for my somewhat aggressive response.

No problem happens to the best of us
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:14 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:11 AM)Dark red Wrote: My bad, I shouldn't have been aggressive. I apologize for my somewhat aggressive response.

No problem happens to the best of us

Btw what would your Burst ranking system after DB be? (Just your opinion)
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:31 AM)Dark red Wrote: My prediction of the manga ranking system after DB:
1. Bell Daikokuten
2. Rashad Goodman
3. Valt Aoi
4. Shu Kurenai
5. Hyuga Asahi
6. Lean Walhalla
7. Aiga Akaba
8. Free de la Hoya
9. Lui Shirasagijo
10. Hikaru Asahi
11. Drum Koryu
12. Phi
13. Gwyn Ronny
14. Delta Akane
15. Kaiza Xhakuenji

Are Hyuga and Hikaru even within top 10 after sparking?
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:17 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:14 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: No problem happens to the best of us

Btw what would your Burst ranking system after DB be? (Just your opinion)

This is my opinion (As far as the characters we have)

1. Valt Aoi

2. Shu Kurenai

3. Bell

4. Free De La Hoya

5. Lui Shirosagai

6. Barasah (I'm predicting he'll be strong when he evolves into Bahumut)

7. Ransou Kiyama

That's all I can say for now I hope you like it
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:19 AM)Kirbyroth Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  12:31 AM)Dark red Wrote: My prediction of the manga ranking system after DB:
1. Bell Daikokuten
2. Rashad Goodman
3. Valt Aoi
4. Shu Kurenai
5. Hyuga Asahi
6. Lean Walhalla
7. Aiga Akaba
8. Free de la Hoya
9. Lui Shirasagijo
10. Hikaru Asahi
11. Drum Koryu
12. Phi
13. Gwyn Ronny
14. Delta Akane
15. Kaiza Xhakuenji

Are Hyuga and Hikaru even within top 10 after sparking?

No, but they were still legendary bladers after Sparking.
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:22 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:19 AM)Kirbyroth Wrote: Are Hyuga and Hikaru even within top 10 after sparking?

No, but they were still legendary bladers after Sparking.

Well I see no reason for their rankings to float up so much if they’re not top 10. Especially if they’re not going to be important (I don’t know if they’re going to be important, but based off the anime I say so). Here’s how I feel like the logical thing would be

1. Valt
2. Rashad
3. Lane
4. Shu
5. Aiga/Rashad (sad face)
6. Aiga/Rashad
Rest remains the same except for maybe Bell might be in here but lower
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:22 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:17 AM)Dark red Wrote: Btw what would your Burst ranking system after DB be? (Just your opinion)

This is my opinion (As far as the characters we have)

1. Valt Aoi

2. Shu Kurenai

3. Bell

4. Free De La Hoya

5. Lui Shirosagai

7. Ransou Kiyama

Nice list!!! Here is my DB ranking system list based on the characters that were shown (based on my opinion):

1. Bell Daikokuten

2. Rashad Goodman 

3. Valt Aoi

4. Shu Kurenai

5. Free de la hoya

6. Lui Shirasagijo

7. Helmet Girl

8. Basara Suiryu

9. Ranzo Kiyama

(Jun. 23, 2021  2:25 AM)Kirbyroth Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:22 AM)Dark red Wrote: No, but they were still legendary bladers after Sparking.

Well I see no reason for their rankings to float up so much if they’re not top 10. Especially if they’re not going to be important (I don’t know if they’re going to be important, but based off the anime I say so).
Yeah, I see that for Hikaru but not for Hyuga. Hyuga defeated Lane who defeated Free (5th rank) so he should be at least top 10 imo.
Tag team rankings
1. Hyuga and Hikaru
2. Shu and Lane
3. Valt and Rantaro (They would be 2nd if Rantaro was a bit stronger)
4. Lui and Drum
5. Free and Sisco (I know they did really bad but they did beat Lui and Drum especially beating Lui was a big accomplishment)
6. Aiger and Ranjiro (Sure they got some wins but I feel like they weren't the impressive)
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:27 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:22 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: This is my opinion (As far as the characters we have)

1. Valt Aoi

2. Shu Kurenai

3. Bell

4. Free De La Hoya

5. Lui Shirosagai

7. Ransou Kiyama

Nice list!!! Here is my DB ranking system list based on the characters that were shown (based on my opinion):

1. Bell Daikokuten

2. Rashad Goodman 

3. Valt Aoi

4. Shu Kurenai

5. Free de la hoya

6. Lui Shirasagijo

7. Helmet Girl

8. Basara Suiryu

9. Ranzo Kiyama

(Jun. 23, 2021  2:25 AM)Kirbyroth Wrote: Well I see no reason for their rankings to float up so much if they’re not top 10. Especially if they’re not going to be important (I don’t know if they’re going to be important, but based off the anime I say so).
Yeah, I see that for Hikaru but not for Hyuga. Hyuga defeated Lane who defeated Free (5th rank) so he should be at least top 10 imo.

However just because you beat someone superior once doesn’t mean you’re better than them. If I beat the world’s best tennis player just the last game out of 3 games that doesn’t make me the better player necessarily.
(Jun. 22, 2021  7:24 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2021  7:23 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I'm happy that EarthHelios returned

Who's EarthHelios?

He's a friend
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:39 AM)Kirbyroth Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:27 AM)Dark red Wrote: Nice list!!! Here is my DB ranking system list based on the characters that were shown (based on my opinion):

1. Bell Daikokuten

2. Rashad Goodman 

3. Valt Aoi

4. Shu Kurenai

5. Free de la hoya

6. Lui Shirasagijo

7. Helmet Girl

8. Basara Suiryu

9. Ranzo Kiyama

However just because you beat someone superior once doesn’t mean you’re better than them. If I beat the world’s best tennis player just the last game out of 3 games that doesn’t make me the better player necessarily.

That is true but Hyuga was totally rivaling Lean in that last battle. Hyuga also bursted Lean twice in that match which really shows that he surpassed him. But if saying that Hyuga is stronger than Lean false, then it is just my opinion nothing more.
Now I wonder how Valt got the World Champion title back in DB now