Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 12, 2020  2:48 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:47 AM)Longinox Wrote: It's not just gonna end like that. Lui and Valt are basically on par with each other at the moment, Rantaro may be a good match for Lui and Drum may be a good match for Valt.

That is why I said it won't happen. I highly doubt Rantaro could take on Lui. I think Drum will take him on

Boi ur really underestimating rantaro bro, he clapped all the legends cheeks
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:23 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:48 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: That is why I said it won't happen. I highly doubt Rantaro could take on Lui. I think Drum will take him on

Boi ur really underestimating rantaro bro, he clapped all the legends cheeks

Big lies
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:47 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: True, true. But Wakiya has better things to do, like his job running theh entire WBBA. Ken can just momentarily be a legend then.

Yes but Hikaru has been consistently moving through the “A” rank while Ken has been nowhere to be seen.
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:22 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Just a quick question: If these 2 teams battled who would win?

Lean, Free, Lui, Drum vs. Valt, Shu, Aiga, Silas

Team 1
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean Lui could just take on both Valt and Rantaro without a problem and finish them up easily but that isnt gonna happen. Im wondering what there plan is this time.

That’s kind of because head on attack around the outer edge is Lui’s thing.
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:22 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Just a quick question: If these 2 teams battled who would win?

Boi why would you put LANE on the team? My dude will scream “lImIt to bReAkuuuuu: zE eNdOo!” And burst all of them
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:

Team 1

Why do you think team 1 would win?
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:30 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Team 1

Why do you think team 1 would win?

Fairly easy they have more power
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:30 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Why do you think team 1 would win?

Lol yeah, and Silas won’t last a second
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

Yes but Hikaru has been consistently moving through the “A” rank while Ken has been nowhere to be seen.

All we saw of Hikaru in A Rank is that he achieved A Rank, then was #2, beat Fubuki who was #1 and became a legend before going back down. He's not really progressing through A Rank. Just kinda lumped there.
Rantaro got NO CHANCE in the manga lol and I don’t know how ZAC surpassed him, haven’t seen this guy since season 1
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:50 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Rantaro got NO CHANCE in the manga lol and I don’t know how ZAC surpassed him, haven’t seen this guy since season 1

I hate Zac alot
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:50 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Rantaro got NO CHANCE in the manga lol and I don’t know how ZAC surpassed him, haven’t seen this guy since season 1

I hate Zac alot
Yea and I liked how the anime actually made Rantaro feel like a legend, in the manga the first time he battled was against the asashi brothers and lost with ranjiro, then the second time he fought it was when they were having a bc sol battle royale and before he got to do anything he got bursted by Valkyrie easily. MY MAN DIDNT WIN ONCE OR LOOK STRONG
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:

I hate Zac alot
Why?!? I like Zac a lot.
(Dec. 12, 2020  4:05 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hate Zac alot
Why?!? I like Zac a lot.

Nah too much of a showoff lol.
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:37 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Yes but Hikaru has been consistently moving through the “A” rank while Ken has been nowhere to be seen.

All we saw of Hikaru in A Rank is that he achieved A Rank, then was #2, beat Fubuki who was #1 and became a legend before going back down. He's not really progressing through A Rank. Just kinda lumped there.

Fair enough you got me there, but at the end of the day Hikaru is a main cast member and by extension a main protagonists so he naturally does have exaggerated plot progression. I doubt Ken is going to come out of absolutely nowhere and become a legendary blader. Sure, if he was introduced earlier or if Kerbeus was chosen as the result of a poll I could see it happening but this is a confirmed bey were talking about. Apart from a small cameo Ken has hasn’t had much.
Well, still Infinite Buster it seems, but probably back to what I said about the whole 'Infinite Sword' said more as a technique rather than a special move. Or just a mistake.
(Dec. 12, 2020  5:55 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote: So as I was saying in the previous thread, I think that's Infinite Buster. The official site lits all of Aiger's special moves and the only ones it's lists are Infinite Guard, Buster and Attack.

Nah, I used Google translate, and even that came up as Infinite Sword.

Me and Admiral W were talking about it and we ultimately came to the conclusion that we would have to wait and see if this was a new move or not based on Aiga’s upcoming battles.
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:30 AM)TrustBEE Wrote: Why do you think team 1 would win?

Nah. Team 1 only has Lane and Free as their two major problems. Aiga could take care of Lui, and Silas could of Drum. But if Valt and Shu focus on Lane, then they could win.
(Dec. 12, 2020  6:21 AM)rainy days Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Fairly easy they have more power

Nah. Team 1 only has Lane and Free as their two major problems. Aiga could take care of Lui, and Silas could of Drum. But if Valt and Shu focus on Lane, then they could win.

I agree
(Dec. 12, 2020  5:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  5:55 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, I used Google translate, and even that came up as Infinite Sword.

Me and Admiral W were talking about it and we ultimately came to the conclusion that we would have to wait and see if this was a new move or not based on Aiga’s upcoming battles.
Best bet is to wait for the dub wether or not Infinite sword is real
(Dec. 12, 2020  7:59 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  5:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Me and Admiral W were talking about it and we ultimately came to the conclusion that we would have to wait and see if this was a new move or not based on Aiga’s upcoming battles.
Best bet is to wait for the dub wether or not Infinite sword is real

To be completely honest it was most likely a special move that we saw which is why Free responded with Mirage Claw in a reverse animation shot parallel to Aiga’s shot. The questions are, was the name a mistake/error and is this move actually just Infinite Buster?
just a random thought that crossed my brain
will the writers just let lane win in the season final and in turn make a sparking season 2
thoughts ?
(Dec. 12, 2020  9:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  7:59 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Best bet is to wait for the dub wether or not Infinite sword is real

To be completely honest it was most likely a special move that we saw which is why Free responded with Mirage Claw in a reverse animation shot parallel to Aiga’s shot. The questions are, was the name a mistake/error and is this move actually just Infinite Buster?
Probably no because both Special move differs. 

Is this just me or special move became really repetitive and bland like the slash move where at first it's a cool thing for valkyrie and spriggan then they just make it common and make other beys use the slash move and then comes the same technique but diffrent names like rush shoot, blast beat, shake shoot, hunt shoot, ect.. and not to mention how weird it is to see aiga use Z slash and Cho Z slash on Z Achilles like hah? But i glad they did make Special move more Special in Sparking where they don't spam special move in a battle and make the special move feel special