Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Aiger will beat free
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:32 AM)Longinox Wrote: I've had this on my mind for a while. Was Samurai Pegasus stronger or at least slightly stronger than Big Bang Pegasus? I mean, it was made from Big Bang so it should at least retain all and if not, most of the material Big Bang Pegasus was made up of.

I think its a little stronger than Big Bang Pegasis
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:31 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Onto the battle itself. I think having Free and Aiger draw made perfect sense.

I don’t think it really has anything to do with blader strength at this point setting my bias aside. I think anyone in this tournament has the potential to beat anyone else if the writers want it. Hikaru/Hyuga and Lane/Shu are the only exceptions due to plot armour.
Im just saying it now Shu and Lane are likely gonna go to the finals against the bros
lane is going to win
Bruh Hikaru and Hyuga are gonna win not Lane.
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:35 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:31 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Onto the battle itself. I think having Free and Aiger draw made perfect sense.

I don’t think it really has anything to do with blader strength at this point setting my bias aside. I think anyone in this tournament has the potential to beat anyone else if the writers want it. Hikaru/Hyuga and Lane/Shu are the only exceptions due to plot armour.
Of course it's all up to writers, but I think how that clash ended was a reasonable choice. Made sense when you consider the two bladers.
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:37 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh Hikaru and Hyuga are gonna win not Lane.

I have a feeling that when the Asahi Brothers win, Lean will probably show up and attempt to destroy Helios Volcano and Hyperion Burn.
I mean Lui could just take on both Valt and Rantaro without a problem and finish them up easily but that isnt gonna happen. Im wondering what there plan is this time.
(Dec. 11, 2020  6:20 AM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:36 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Who would win Fubuki or Valt in Cho Z

i don't really think that's a question 
if you know, you know

Yeah just testing you
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:46 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  6:20 AM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: i don't really think that's a question 
if you know, you know

Yeah just testing you

oh your alive lol
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean Lui could just take on both Valt and Rantaro without a problem and finish them up easily but that isnt gonna happen. Im wondering what there plan is this time.

It's not just gonna end like that. Lui and Valt are basically on par with each other at the moment, Rantaro may be a good match for Lui and Drum may be a good match for Valt.
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:46 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah just testing you

oh your alive lol
Yeah lol
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:24 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Predictions for manga from this months chapter to the end of the Hikaru and Hyuga arc.

(Dec. 12, 2020  2:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:24 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Predictions for manga from this months chapter to the end of the Hikaru and Hyuga arc.

True, true. But Wakiya has better things to do, like his job running theh entire WBBA. Ken can just momentarily be a legend then.
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:47 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean Lui could just take on both Valt and Rantaro without a problem and finish them up easily but that isnt gonna happen. Im wondering what there plan is this time.

It's not just gonna end like that. Lui and Valt are basically on par with each other at the moment, Rantaro may be a good match for Lui and Drum may be a good match for Valt.

That is why I said it won't happen. I highly doubt Rantaro could take on Lui. I think Drum will take him on
Or Rantaro and Drum are just support.
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:47 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

(Dec. 12, 2020  2:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
True, true. But Wakiya has better things to do, like his job running theh entire WBBA. Ken can just momentarily be a legend then.
lane wins forever
Lane is gonna lose pretty bad against the Twins.
What I got upset for in burst: Ace Dragon and Erase Devolos getting destroyed
What I got happy about: Seeing Ranjiro pull of that move of his
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:46 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah just testing you

oh your alive lol
Fubuki would win
(Dec. 12, 2020  3:20 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  2:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: oh your alive lol
Fubuki would win

For sure
Just a quick question: If these 2 teams battled who would win?

Lean, Free, Lui, Drum vs. Valt, Shu, Aiga, Silas