Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

If no more legends battled in Surge they could at least bring them back at the end of the season for a short cameo appearence.
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah I think this dude is lying to us. If he is saying it but doesnt have proof we know he is lying

Bruh, she’s in the October release of beyblade burst sparking https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FNxBiWoUQbQ&t=338s BRUH

(Dec. 11, 2020  10:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah I think this dude is lying to us. If he is saying it but doesnt have proof we know he is lying

I've read ever chapter, never say her once. There's a chance should could appear in this months chapter hewn that releases in a few days though considering they're at BC Sol for Hikaru vs Lain.

Bruh I hate being called a liar
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:51 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:

Bruh, she’s in the October release of beyblade burst sparking https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FNxBiWoUQbQ&t=338s BRUH

(Dec. 11, 2020  10:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I've read ever chapter, never say her once. There's a chance should could appear in this months chapter hewn that releases in a few days though considering they're at BC Sol for Hikaru vs Lain.

First of all thats not the October release I believe. Second of all shes not in that special chapter.
I saw it and boy did you just said something false

Eres un metiroso nah jk jk but seriously
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:51 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Bruh, she’s in the October release of beyblade burst sparking https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FNxBiWoUQbQ&t=338s BRUH

First of all thats not the October release I believe. Second of all shes not in that special chapter.

How u NOT SEE HER?!!? She’s right there on the page where hikaru, hyuga, rantaro, sisco, valt and free are about to have a battle royale, she’s on the bottom under that announcer guy
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:51 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:

(Dec. 11, 2020  10:47 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I've read ever chapter, never say her once. There's a chance should could appear in this months chapter hewn that releases in a few days though considering they're at BC Sol for Hikaru vs Lain.

Nevermind my bad. Shes there with a new outfit, but considering its one panel and very missable compared to every other season very missable. Hard pressed to call that an appearance at all. We dont even see the whole outfit 🗿
I wear glasses geez dont judge me ok I cant see those pics
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Then what is it?

Only her chest up appears and its for one panel lol.
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:58 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Then what is it?

Only her chest up appears and its for one panel lol.

Oh no lol!
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:58 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Only her chest up appears and its for one panel lol.

Oh no lol!

A small panel. In Rise she appeared with a big full body panel and made constant appearances in the chapter too, along an appearance in a little side comic strip.
Delta Im so sorry the writers didnt let you go in the anime man.
Delta cries in the corner
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  10:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh no lol!

A small panel. In Rise she appeared with a big full body panel and made constant appearances in the chapter too, along an appearance in a little side comic strip.

😂😂😂😂😂, your making that one little panel sound so funny BUT YA NOW U GUYS KNOW I WASNT A LIAR
Hey kids dont listen to us teens were very loco.
This is for mature people who can handle things like these.
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Delta Im so sorry the writers didnt let you go in the anime man.

Lol, IF ONLY HIRO MORITA HAVE DELTA A NEW COSTUME HE COULD’VE BEEN THERE!!
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:07 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Delta Im so sorry the writers didnt let you go in the anime man.

Lol, IF ONLY HIRO MORITA HAVE DELTA A NEW COSTUME HE COULD’VE BEEN THERE!!

possible but that would never happen
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hey kids dont listen to us teens were very loco.
This is for mature people who can handle things like these.

YEAH, once we become 13, we unbeatable to u 12 year olds
Nah Im in my actual teen years so I know these type of stuff. But we dont talk about it.
(Dec. 11, 2020  11:47 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Lol is everyone dead offline?

Nah just too busy
Yes we don’t actually see Aiga change height but it’s definitely happening. Let me go back and review the episode where he battles Drum.
So as I was saying in the previous thread, I think that's Infinite Buster. The official site lits all of Aiger's special moves and the only ones it's lists are Infinite Guard, Buster and Attack.