Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 11, 2020  12:47 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Turbo isnt all that bad

Its very mediocre and a mess but has some enjoyable aspects.

I so agree with you
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:47 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:46 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Losing to Laban and Xavier is explained since Achilles is just new with brand new parts. Winning against Valt at the end made perfect sense since it was a reward for beating Phi. He beat Lui by adopting his lifestyle ish (and some amount of plot armor, but what’s a protagonist without it).

Actually it kinda makes sense since Laban and Xavier were part of the z4 who were meant to be the best of the new gen the same way Phi was. I could see them being more powerful than Lui for that particular season.
Meaning they nerfed Lui

It could be worse like, dare I say it, zero-g
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:48 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:47 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Actually it kinda makes sense since Laban and Xavier were part of the z4 who were meant to be the best of the new gen the same way Phi was. I could see them being more powerful than Lui for that particular season.
Meaning they nerfed Lui

Yes effectively, but Lui doesn’t always have to be op.
zero g was not bad how dare you
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:41 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I'm not whining kid Idc how your 18% came from all I know is that ur just that Lame Vanilla lover. You can't talk about plot armor if you really just dont understand if lane has it too xd

Plot armour wouldn’t change the fact that Lane is explicitly meant to be better than everyone atm. Not that I like Lane but I’m just saying.
Even if it is stated official he aims to beat everyone which I dont like a newcomer smashing everyone, you gotta admit this man no matter how much power he has gotta go to one of the worst antagonists. He is like Aiga but evil version clearly done right.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:48 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Meaning they nerfed Lui

Yes effectively, but Lui doesn’t always have to be op.

He was still beaten by Z Achilles though. He can be strong okay level but thats not okay level.

In my community we hated the carp outta GT. It's the most least watched season, for one I can vouch that Cho-Z in general did better in terms of revenue than GT even if it was more hated.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:49 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Yes effectively, but Lui doesn’t always have to be op.

He was still beaten by Z Achilles though. He can be strong okay level but thats not okay level.

Your stating facts
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:46 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:43 AM)Admiral W Wrote: That can certainly be a plot hole. The power scaling was all over the place. In addition I can't count the number of times one had to suspend their disbelief to buy what they were selling. Aiger beat Valt due to some serious dues ex machina. Took out Lui (which didn't make sense) then lost to people substantial less powerful (Laban and Xavier) Could go on and on.

Losing to Laban and Xavier is explained since Achilles is just new with brand new parts. Winning against Valt at the end made perfect sense since it was a reward for beating Phi. He beat Lui by adopting his lifestyle ish (and some amount of plot armor, but what’s a protagonist without it).

When he faced Xavier, he already had a good grasp of his new parts. Same with Laban. As for his battle with Valt, let's discuss episodes 28-29 where he defeated him all due to some explosion of dark power and not on his own merits. In addition they could had their cake and ate it too by having Aiger learn the thematic lesson of the season even with a loss which would have been far more impactful. We know he adopted Lui's style but this was a blader it took a prodigy like Shu years to beat and you mean to tell me that adjusting his style to Lui's should be enough to skyrocket him to a win when they weren't even close in power? Not reasonable.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:51 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:46 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Losing to Laban and Xavier is explained since Achilles is just new with brand new parts. Winning against Valt at the end made perfect sense since it was a reward for beating Phi. He beat Lui by adopting his lifestyle ish (and some amount of plot armor, but what’s a protagonist without it).

When he face Xavier, he already had a good grasp of his new parts. Same with Laban. As for him battle with Valt, let's discuss episodes 28-29 where he defeated him all due to some explosion of dark power and not on his own merits. In addition they could had their cake and ate it too by having Aiger learn the thematic lesson of the season even with a loss which would have been far more impactful. We know he adopted Lui's style but this was a blader it took a prodigy like Shu years to beat and mean to tell me that adjusting his style to Lui's should be enough to skyrocket him to a win when they weren't even close in power? Not reasonable.

All that happened vs Valt that his "dark resonance" exploded and gave him a random boost of strength to BREAK Valtryek.

How can you look at that and say "Thats good."
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:53 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:51 AM)Admiral W Wrote: When he face Xavier, he already had a good grasp of his new parts. Same with Laban. As for him battle with Valt, let's discuss episodes 28-29 where he defeated him all due to some explosion of dark power and not on his own merits. In addition they could had their cake and ate it too by having Aiger learn the thematic lesson of the season even with a loss which would have been far more impactful. We know he adopted Lui's style but this was a blader it took a prodigy like Shu years to beat and mean to tell me that adjusting his style to Lui's should be enough to skyrocket him to a win when they weren't even close in power? Not reasonable.

All that happened vs Valt that his "dark resonance" exploded and gave him a random boost of strength to BREAK Valtryek.

Hated that with every fiber of my being.
Yo Lui your a jerk and you deserve to be beaten
After season 2 a horrible shift happened. Don't know what happened with the writers but it was unfortunate.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:54 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yo Lui your a jerk and you deserve to be beaten

I argee. Lui be flare, flare, flare all day long
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:49 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Plot armour wouldn’t change the fact that Lane is explicitly meant to be better than everyone atm. Not that I like Lane but I’m just saying.
Even if it is stated official he aims to beat everyone which I dont like a newcomer smashing everyone, you gotta admit this man no matter how much power he has gotta go to one of the worst antagonists. He is like Aiga but evil version clearly done right.

Well that was kind of bound to happen seeing as that’s how beyblade has always work. Not a great antagonist but even still.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:54 AM)Admiral W Wrote: After season 2 a horrible shift happened. Don't know what happened with the writers but it was unfortunate.

They need to fire all the anime writers cause they don't need to change the writing.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:55 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt is gonna beat Lui

he better
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:56 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:55 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valt is gonna beat Lui

he better

Yup
Exactly. How can anyone look at that and say that was a good decision is beyond me.