Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Turbo had some good parts, and battles aren’t enough to demand a full rewrite of a part.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:57 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Turbo had some good parts, and battles aren’t enough to demand a full rewrite of a part.

Its more than just battles
Season 1 was a nice intro .Season 2 was very good. Season 3 wasn't that bad. They messed GT up tho.
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:57 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:57 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Turbo had some good parts, and battles aren’t enough to demand a full rewrite of a part.

Its more than just battles

All you’ve shown me is battles so what else do you have in store?

How the season was structured what also a big part of the problem. Wasn't just the battles (Which are an important part. Especially the major ones.)
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:58 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

How the season was structured what also a big part of the problem. Wasn't just the battles (Which are an important part. Especially the major ones.)

Please do explain how the story was flawed?
(Dec. 11, 2020  1:00 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:58 AM)Admiral W Wrote: How the season was structured what also a big part of the problem. Wasn't just the battles (Which are an important part. Especially the major ones.)

Did you not watch the anime or what?
what about the part aiga hurt his arm but phi the messiah magically heal it . yes it happened with shu but xhaka explains what he doing and that it will only let shu launch only once after that his F . which we all saw cause shu use his left hand until his right was heal but with aiga boom his completely heal.  in to he fair lui lost against aiga was kind of a fluke although that lost scar lui with the rest of the season cause some fans though he was weak which is not true out of the z4 phi is the only one stronger than lui while hearts would equal to him after that aside from aiga the only one in cho who could defeat lui would be shu,  free and valt , to be honest scaling aiga in cho z is a mess his inconsistent cause that dark power burst out of nowhere.
Yo Phi watcha doing trynna be a Phoenix blader. Cause your a disgrace to the Phoenix birdline
(Dec. 11, 2020  1:01 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  1:00 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Please do explain how the story was flawed?

Did you not watch the anime or what?

I did. I see no problem with it which is why I’m asking you to back up your argument. (If you want you can quiz me)
(Dec. 11, 2020  1:03 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  1:01 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Did you not watch the anime or what?

I did. I see no problem with it which is why I’m asking you to back up your argument. (If you want you can quiz me)

Rhetorical question.
Evolution is by far the best season in burst
(Dec. 11, 2020  1:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Every season has its ups and downs

EVERYTHING has ups and downs
(Dec. 11, 2020  1:05 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  1:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Every season has its ups and downs

EVERYTHING has ups and downs

Like Lane having so much flare

I mean Plot Armor
(Dec. 11, 2020  1:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Evolution is by far the best season in burst

yup. Agreed. Rise is ok but Evolution made me stop hating burst (I dont hate it but still not better than OG and MFB)
(Dec. 11, 2020  1:07 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  1:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Evolution is by far the best season in burst

yup. Agreed. Rise is ok but Evolution made me stop hating burst (I dont hate it but still not better than OG and MFB)

I mean Its better than Beywheelz
(Dec. 11, 2020  1:00 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:58 AM)Admiral W Wrote: How the season was structured what also a big part of the problem. Wasn't just the battles (Which are an important part. Especially the major ones.)

Characters: Unlike season 1 & 2, Turbo did not invest in their characters. Most of the characters did not have any discernible arcs. Most of them were there as simple road posts for Aiger to pass and then fall into irrelevancy.

Plot structure: Because they tried to fit so many arcs into the season, none are given any time to breath or depth to explore. Some of these arcs could have been left out entirely and wouldn't have effected the story as a whole.

Dread Tower: What was even the point of this arc? Aiger just blew through all the bladers there using his dark power. All those battles could have been skipped and we could have gone straight to Shu and then on to Hyde.

After the dread Tower the show didn't seem to know what it wanted to do. A whole bunch of unconnected arcs branched off from there like the Kitt and Phi arcs. They didn't flow naturally one into the next. All disjointed and unorganized.
i will say this for me what I enjoyed about cho z which may surprise some it wasn't the battle but it was aiga struggle leaving that while inconsistent of power but his character is what shine.  he was arrogant with beyblade and to a degree naive but through Certain match he slowly was losing it . he bond with ranjiro and with houi which help him later on .  although some say shu stole spotlights in cho from others which I disagree cause some of those  character was already sideline before he came in . shu interaction with aiga not only help aiga but also help shu cause you got to ask yourself a question how did shu live with all that guilt after he got finest by Alexander how much guilt he have which we know he still have and probably always will . some say why don't lui or free help train aiga theirs 2 reason 1. shu is the only character with a dark past  and I know some may but he help aiga after well hear comes the second reason .  2. shu is all the only one that knows the feeling of not being in the dark anymore and how to move on which neither lui or free ever had to deal with as matte in fact none in cho z had dealt with this.  conclusion shu is the natural one to bond with aiga over that and we say that with aiga he became very fond of shu which I wish we still had a bit of in sparking but alas.  but my point is aiga went through despair cause of arrogance and came out victorious and learn from it to become a better person but a better blader cause of the friends he had which he always  thankful of he mentions it ranjiro(best boi), shu,  valt and fubuki and did it again in sparking showing how much he grew and how much he cherish this guys as friends. that's the only positive thing about cho z the rest is a mess
Turbo was garbage. The only thing good were the beys
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:55 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  12:54 AM)Admiral W Wrote: After season 2 a horrible shift happened. Don't know what happened with the writers but it was unfortunate.

They need to fire all the anime writers cause they don't need to change the writing.

Agreed. Hiro is obviously a far superior writer. Season 1&2 were superb but after that things just spiraled.