Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(May. 31, 2019  3:53 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: why are dragon beys so common in gt?
except joker and ashura,all other beys are dragon beys

has the writer run out of ideas?? dragons are too common

There are subtypes of dragons out there (wyverns; wyrms; etc). I mean, no one complains about too many warrior and bird-themed Beys
(May. 31, 2019  3:53 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: why are dragon beys so common in gt?
except joker and ashura,all other beys are dragon beys

has the writer run out of ideas?? dragons are too common
There's art of DC Joker as a dragon in a comic and a Joker Dragon in a dragon card game, and Vritra are Dragons that are essentially ashura dragons. Dragons are common in a lot of media, and beyblade is no exception to that. Remember Dragoon and Gaia/Strata Dragoon?

(May. 30, 2019  2:59 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I personally like left spin beys Cuz they are .....different
Hmm I wonder if Tyson’s bey ever really was stressed as a left spin in the anime, not sure I remember them talking about it at all at least not in the English dub.
[/quote]
I don't even think it was addressed in the manga. Then again I'm still a bit turned off by the original's arts style in comparison to G Revolution and V Force
Alright, we've talked about why V Force is meh, the Metal trilogy, Wheelz, Radierz, I still need to find anyway to find Cyborg, and we've been arguing about Burst....which leaves three seasons...three questions.

1. Which Bladebreaker/G Revolution did you prefer, Max, Ray, or Daichi?
2. Favorite Zero G character(s)?
3. Is it just me or after Kai lost to Spencer, almost no water element beyblade has beaten a fire element bey unless it was a Synchrome or a rematch? Kai beat Max, Konzern's balls got knocked away by Hades, Zero beat Eight and Kite, and Suoh beat Fubuki.....wait Hikaru beat Kenta the first time...wow I just realized HIkaru's got a sad backstory and a wasted character. Poor girl.

One more thing, did any beys Burst that were competitively good get nerfed in the anime? I know about Houi, but across all three seasons, any in particular?
(Jun. 03, 2019  2:35 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Alright, we've talked about why V Force is meh, the Metal trilogy, Wheelz, Radierz, I still need to find anyway to find Cyborg, and we've been arguing about Burst....which leaves three seasons...three questions.

1. Which Bladebreaker/G Revolution did you prefer, Max, Ray, or Daichi?
2. Favorite Zero G character(s)?
3. Is it just me or after Kai lost to Spencer, almost no water element beyblade has beaten a fire element bey unless it was a Synchrome or a rematch? Kai beat Max, Konzern's balls got knocked away by Hades, Zero beat Eight and Kite, and Suoh beat Fubuki.....wait Hikaru beat Kenta the first time...wow I just realized HIkaru's got a sad backstory and a wasted character. Poor girl.

One more thing, did any beys Burst that were competitively good get nerfed in the anime? I know about Houi, but across all three seasons, any in particular?

Hell Salamander, Crash Ragnaruk, Dead Hadesish, Orb Egis. I think that’s it in Cho-Z.
The anime always nerf things (which slightly bothers me), but its a toyatic anine so I shouldnt be really surprised. Things are bound to go one way or another
(Jun. 03, 2019  8:19 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: The anime always nerf things (which slightly bothers me), but its a toyatic anine so I shouldnt be really surprised. Things are bound to go one way or another

I know I know, always feels like certain beys can do better than they're portrayed. Any ones that grinded your forge disc?
(Jun. 04, 2019  1:07 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2019  8:19 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: The anime always nerf things (which slightly bothers me), but its a toyatic anine so I shouldnt be really surprised. Things are bound to go one way or another

I know I know, always feels like certain beys can do better than they're portrayed. Any ones that grinded your forge disc?

I hope I dont sound basic for liking Killer Deathscyther. The actual product didnt seem to interest me
We've given Amane way too much craplapapacIrIaIp lately.
Anyway, would you guys mind if GT ended similar to G Revolution? Not the whole Brooklyn's gone insane factor, but a team of protagonists vs strongest rivals team battle
Wasn't going to bring this up, but lately, I've had two people get mad at me when I used the term "bey" when referring to the beyblade instead of "blade". No one on this site of course but frankly it was kinda weird of all things people would get mad for using it.

Do people generally use "blade" more or "bey" more? Cuz I'd rather say "Free's bey has three blades that...." over "Free's blade has three blades". IDK, its weird.
(Jun. 10, 2019  1:51 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Wasn't going to bring this up, but lately, I've had two people get mad at me when I used the term "bey" when referring to the beyblade instead of "blade". No one on this site of course but frankly it was kinda weird of all things people would get mad for using it.

Do people generally use "blade" more or "bey" more? Cuz I'd rather say "Free's bey has three blades that...." over "Free's blade has three blades". IDK, its weird.

Oh yeah, I know some nuts who get angry over silly things like that. Use whatever term you like, whether it'd be "blade" or "bey" because they're both the same anyway Grin
(Jun. 10, 2019  1:51 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Wasn't going to bring this up, but lately, I've had two people get mad at me when I used the term "bey" when referring to the beyblade instead of "blade". No one on this site of course but frankly it was kinda weird of all things people would get mad for using it.

Yeah it's happened before, albeit extremely rarely. While I have no problem with someone preferring a term over another, or if they hate it, that's fine. What crosses the line for me is when someone insults or gets mad at someone else for using it, especially since it's such minute point that it isn't worth repeatedly getting mad about.

Use whichever term you want, there's no right or wrong answer really. "Bey" is currently more popular from what I can tell, it's a term always used in the original Japanese versions and two out of three English dubs used "Bey", while only the first gen dub used "Blade". "Bey" makes more sense to me anyway.
(Jun. 10, 2019  1:51 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Wasn't going to bring this up, but lately, I've had two people get mad at me when I used the term "bey" when referring to the beyblade instead of "blade". No one on this site of course but frankly it was kinda weird of all things people would get mad for using it.

Yea it has happened to me a few time although i don't understand why some people overreact and fi mad for it  sometimes insulting which Is dumb. You can use both blade or beys although I don't like using blade at all. Beys makes much more  sense to me. But anyway just ignore those people that's what I usually do your not wrong with the name. I mean that's how both anime and the toy call it.

Genwunners
Alright, thanks guys, that was bothering me for the whole two weeks.

Also, apparently Kyle is Canadian? Cool.
(Jun. 14, 2019  2:35 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Alright, thanks guys, that was bothering me for the whole two weeks.

Also, apparently Kyle is Canadian? Cool.

Not sure if Im following correctly or not, but Kyle is Canadian? Huh

In the anime across all generations from Plastic to Burst they usually refer to the tops as "Beys" and the people who use them as "Bladers" in short for "Beybladers"

So in other words, you are 100% correct in using those terms and the people who get angry about it are dumdums.
(Jun. 14, 2019  2:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

In the anime across all generations from Plastic to Burst they usually refer to the tops as "Beys" and the people who use them as "Bladers" in short for "Beybladers"

So in other words, you are 100% correct in using those terms and the people who get angry about it are dumdums.
Thanks, I never thought some people would get made of that above anything beyblade related.
Off topic, but does anyone know how Delta actually launches his bey? I’m a bit confused from the manga panel as to how he’s exactly launching his bey... does he just kick or spin after kicking his feet off the ground...?
(Jun. 17, 2019  2:25 AM)Okanie Wrote: Off topic, but does anyone know how Delta actually launches his bey? I’m a bit confused from the manga panel as to how he’s exactly launching his bey... does he just kick or spin after kicking his feet off the ground...?

From what I remember,  it look like he just kick the ground to launched his bey mid air but I might be wrong though.
So Aiga has infinite rubber bands, and Delta probably has infinite shoes. What’s next? Infinite slices of pizza?
CheetoBlader, I think we all want infinite pizza XD
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:03 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: CheetoBlader, I think we all want infinite pizza XD

Mine! All mine! None for you! ;P
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:03 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: CheetoBlader, I think we all want infinite pizza XD

Mine! All mine! None for you! Tongue_out_wink

If it's infinite, we can all have all we want right?
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:11 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  4:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Mine! All mine! None for you! Tongue_out_wink

If it's infinite, we can all have all we want right?
No! It’s all mine! Tongue_out_wink
Come on. My and Free De la hoya want some pizza. XD