Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(May. 28, 2019  1:16 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Dumb question I should know but I don't. How is left rotation so powerful?

I guess it's the idea that it clashes head on against right spin beys rather than chase after them, like other right spin beys. Oh and because MFB likes to glorify left spin as if it's the greatest thing ever.

It's why I prefer how Burst handled it. There were near-OP left spin users (like Lui and Free) but there are ones that are simply strong, but are easily beatable (like Boa and Suoh).
(May. 28, 2019  1:16 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Dumb question I should know but I don't. How is left rotation so powerful?

Well it's probably because L-Drago is designed specifically to be a hard hitter, which happens to be left spin. It has three large giant dragon heads on it's clear wheel for strong head on collisions... which is what I would have said if it wasn't for Variares and Gravity Perseus. Yeah... for some reason MFB seems to believe that left spin is automatically better than right spin, in the case of the aforementioned dual spinning beys. The problem is that these beys, no matter what direction is facing is going to hit with the exact same contact points (or at least similar enough). I'll defend L-Drago that he has three giant dragon heads unlike any other right spin beyblade which is a reason it's so strong, but besides the "head on clash" logic, there's no reason why left spin Variares and Perseus should've honestly done better than right spin, like, for some reason Perseus can summon multiple arrows here but not right spin, King untaps his legendary mode only in left spin.

I like how Burst did it for because for one, the dual spin beyblades (well, all Spriggans basically) are designed to hit with different contact points depending on the direction, right spin was designed for upper attack and left was smash attack for Legend Spriggan. Secondly, left spin wasn't necessarily seen as a huge advantage unless the gimmick worked with it, such as Fafnir's or Requiems spin steal, which has shown to work both ways in the case of Spriggan vs Bahamut. Speaking of Bahamut, I like the inclusion of left spinning beys that aren't ridiculously powerful, because that shouldn't be the case, so Souh and Boa are welcome for me.
(May. 28, 2019  1:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 28, 2019  1:16 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Dumb question I should know but I don't. How is left rotation so powerful?

Well it's probably because L-Drago is designed specifically to be a hard hitter, which happens to be left spin. It has three large giant dragon heads on it's clear wheel for strong head on collisions... which is what I would have said if it wasn't for Variares and Gravity Perseus. Yeah... for some reason MFB seems to believe that left spin is automatically better than right spin, in the case of the aforementioned dual spinning beys. The problem is that these beys, no matter what direction is facing is going to hit with the exact same contact points (or at least similar enough). I'll defend L-Drago that he has three giant dragon heads unlike any other right spin beyblade which is a reason it's so strong, but besides the "head on clash" logic, there's no reason why left spin Variares and Perseus should've honestly done better than right spin, like, for some reason Perseus can summon multiple arrows here but not right spin, King untaps his legendary mode only in left spin.

I like how Burst did it for because for one, the dual spin beyblades (well, all Spriggans basically) are designed to hit with different contact points depending on the direction, right spin was designed for upper attack and left was smash attack for Legend Spriggan. Secondly, left spin wasn't necessarily seen as a huge advantage unless the gimmick worked with it, such as Fafnir's or Requiems spin steal, which has shown to work both ways in the case of Spriggan vs Bahamut. Speaking of Bahamut, I like the inclusion of left spinning beys that aren't ridiculously powerful, because that shouldn't be the case, so Souh and Boa are welcome for me.
I honestly have to agree, the more left oriented the bey is, the better it would be for its spin direction.
Alright, thanks, that's always bothered me. Also, what's the whole thing with Fumiya's Fafnir bursting cuz it hit the wall and Fafnir having the same weakness? At least when it comes to the Burst beys, anime and manga wise, how does rubber work? Does it just absorb anything, can beys with rubber parts hit harder? Can stamina blades without rubber gain torque from hitting stadium walls?

Left hand rotation isn't really powerful in burst if you take a look at it. If you face against a right hand rotation (suppose Valkyrie for instance.) Both Longinus and Valkyrie are really good. They both can deal massive recoil to each other having a higher chance of bursting. (This case applies to Legend Spriggan.) Also they have a higher chance have a ring out finishes. (yeah that's always fun.) Fafnir's case is the opposite if you use left spin against Fafnir it's an instant K.O. for it due to the huge amount of rubber. Yes, beys like Dread/Ark Bahamut, Hell Salamander. Those are top notch defense/stamina life after death layers for left spin thou it does have it's disadvantages. I wouldn't say it's too powerful, but you can debate. If it is dual spin with rubber & metal (looking at you Requiem) then it's OP.Take Cho-Z Valkyrie for instance that thing is a right spin bey and it's a top tier for attack imo.
(May. 29, 2019  4:59 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

Left hand rotation isn't really powerful in burst if you take a look at it. If you face against a right hand rotation (suppose Valkyrie for instance.) Both Longinus and Valkyrie are really good. They both can deal massive recoil to each other having a higher chance of bursting. (This case applies to Legend Spriggan.) Also they have a higher chance have a ring out finishes. (yeah that's always fun.) Fafnir's case is the opposite if you use left spin against Fafnir it's an instant K.O. for it due to the huge amount of rubber. Yes, beys like Dread/Ark Bahamut, Hell Salamander. Those are top notch defense/stamina life after death layers for left spin thou it does have it's disadvantages. I wouldn't say it's too powerful, but you can debate. If it is dual spin with rubber & metal (looking at you Requiem) then it's OP.Take Cho-Z Valkyrie for instance that thing is a right spin bey and it's a top tier for attack imo.
So it doesn't matter as long the blader and bey opposing them is equal in strength. And the rubber is guess is stronger for attack than it is defense?
For some reason, some fans like to overhype left rotation. When referring to the said type, they somehow use positive adjectives to make it sound god-like. Pretty much glorified

I dont really care about how special left rotation is. Simply, because its as normal as left-handed people
(May. 29, 2019  3:21 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: For some reason, some fans like to overhype left rotation. When referring to the said type, they somehow use positive adjectives to make it sound god-like. Pretty much glorified

I dont really care about how special left rotation is. Simply, because its as normal as left-handed people
Just like Tsubasa when he fought Ryuga. Not a bad thing, he would've won had L-Drago didn't decided to be a sore loser and posses his host.
(May. 29, 2019  3:21 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: For some reason, some fans like to overhype left rotation. When referring to the said type, they somehow use positive adjectives to make it sound god-like. Pretty much glorified

Left spin beys are not so common in the beyblade world as left hand people are in the world
Take Mfb,only ryuga ,king ,julian(dual spin),sakyo were left spin bey owners
Take original ,Tyson, was the only left spin owner until HMS came along 
Burst has made left spin more popular,so it isn't so rare as it once it used  to be

I personally like left spin beys Cuz they are .....different
(May. 29, 2019  3:59 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:

Left spin beys are not so common in the beyblade world as left hand people are in the world
Burst has made left spin more popular,so it isn't so rare as it once it used  to be

Why is everyone surprised, though? It would make sense if left-handed people want to play Beyblade. If Beyblade was exclusively for right-handed people, then thats sad and unfair
(May. 29, 2019  5:40 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 29, 2019  3:59 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Left spin beys are not so common in the beyblade world as left hand people are in the world

Why is everyone surprised, though? It would make sense if left-handed people want to play Beyblade. If Beyblade was exclusively for right-handed people, then thats sad and unfair
So since we have like 16 beys and 16 important bladers per season, do 8 right spin and 8 left spin to make it interesting, right?
Left Spin Beys have become kinda common now in the beyblade burst world after God
(May. 29, 2019  7:05 PM)Requim Wrote: Left Spin Beys have become kinda common now in the beyblade burst world after God

Aah, thanks to Free. I remember when scans first came out and I couldn't tell what kinda of character he was going to be and I assumed he was going to be like Max.
(May. 29, 2019  7:05 PM)Requim Wrote: Left Spin Beys have become kinda common now in the beyblade burst world after God

I think its to reflect real-world society. Metal Fight treated lefties as if theyre evil and god-like. Thank goodness Burst portrays left-handed Bladers as fairly normal
(May. 29, 2019  8:48 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

I think its to reflect real-world society. Metal Fight treated lefties as if theyre evil and god-like. Thank goodness Burst portrays left-handed Bladers as fairly normal

What about King though? And I believe only Ryuga seemed to be evil, until he became an anti hero later, and Sakyo isn't really a villain and his traits of being a jerk is just there since he was an expy of Ryuga.
(May. 29, 2019  8:52 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 29, 2019  8:48 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I think its to reflect real-world society. Metal Fight treated lefties as if theyre evil and god-like. Thank goodness Burst portrays left-handed Bladers as fairly normal

What about King though? And I believe only Ryuga seemed to be evil, until he became an anti hero later, and Sakyo isn't really a villain and his traits of being a jerk is just there since he was an expy of Ryuga.

King is pretty decent. I dont really have much of an opinion on him, but I think hes a little annoying
(May. 29, 2019  2:45 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 29, 2019  4:59 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Left hand rotation isn't really powerful in burst if you take a look at it. If you face against a right hand rotation (suppose Valkyrie for instance.) Both Longinus and Valkyrie are really good. They both can deal massive recoil to each other having a higher chance of bursting. (This case applies to Legend Spriggan.) Also they have a higher chance have a ring out finishes. (yeah that's always fun.) Fafnir's case is the opposite if you use left spin against Fafnir it's an instant K.O. for it due to the huge amount of rubber. Yes, beys like Dread/Ark Bahamut, Hell Salamander. Those are top notch defense/stamina life after death layers for left spin thou it does have it's disadvantages. I wouldn't say it's too powerful, but you can debate. If it is dual spin with rubber & metal (looking at you Requiem) then it's OP.Take Cho-Z Valkyrie for instance that thing is a right spin bey and it's a top tier for attack imo.
So it doesn't matter as long the blader and bey opposing them is equal in strength. And the rubber is guess is stronger for attack than it is defense?
Kind of. Left spin beys aren't really any good anymore imo. They are just right spin beys with a reverse spin direction. It just makes attack type battles more interesting and fun. I believe you are reffering to the anime now that left spin bladers are op. IRL it's way different. Rubber is no where close to be good for attack. It's the best for a very round layer. (Like dF, wF, Sr) Wizard Fafnir seems OP due to it's huge amount of rubber but tbh it really is a downgrade from gF not gonna lie. Sure it's really awesome from stealing spin at 0% spin. But if you use it against a left spin that rubber itself is the biggest take. It causes the bey to burst a lot not sure if it's the clicks or is the rubber. But anyways, if your taking wF in a tournament all stock (not a good idea.)
(May. 29, 2019  10:22 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 29, 2019  2:45 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: So it doesn't matter as long the blader and bey opposing them is equal in strength. And the rubber is guess is stronger for attack than it is defense?
Kind of. Left spin beys aren't really any good anymore imo. They are just right spin beys with a reverse spin direction. It just makes attack type battles more interesting and fun. I believe you are reffering to the anime now that left spin bladers are op. IRL it's way different. Rubber is no where close to be good for attack. It's the best for a very round layer. (Like dF, wF, Sr) Wizard Fafnir seems OP due to it's huge amount of rubber but tbh it really is a downgrade from gF not gonna lie. Sure it's really awesome from stealing spin at 0% spin. But if you use it against a left spin that rubber itself is the biggest take. It causes the bey to burst a lot not sure if it's the clicks or is the rubber. But anyways, if your taking wF in a tournament all stock (not a good idea.)
So more rubber equals stronger steal spin but makes the bey really fragile as a result?
(May. 29, 2019  3:59 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:

Hmm I wonder if Tyson’s bey ever really was stressed as a left spin in the anime, not sure I remember them talking about it at all at least not in the English dub.
(May. 29, 2019  11:06 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 29, 2019  10:22 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Kind of. Left spin beys aren't really any good anymore imo. They are just right spin beys with a reverse spin direction. It just makes attack type battles more interesting and fun. I believe you are reffering to the anime now that left spin bladers are op. IRL it's way different. Rubber is no where close to be good for attack. It's the best for a very round layer. (Like dF, wF, Sr) Wizard Fafnir seems OP due to it's huge amount of rubber but tbh it really is a downgrade from gF not gonna lie. Sure it's really awesome from stealing spin at 0% spin. But if you use it against a left spin that rubber itself is the biggest take. It causes the bey to burst a lot not sure if it's the clicks or is the rubber. But anyways, if your taking wF in a tournament all stock (not a good idea.)
So more rubber equals stronger steal spin but makes the bey really fragile as a result?

Not fragile, but it has its disadvantages as well. Which is getting bursted easily by left/dual rotating beys. In my personal opinion, Geist Fafnir is the best Fafnir in the whole Fafnir line. You might be asking "OMG Herculean how?" Here's why. Not only it has more rubber than Drain and less than Wizard, but it's also safe to say it can spin steal because of its dragon head ability. Where if it has high velocity the heads where the rubber is will go in meaning the plastic will make contact. That's where the jagged shape comes to play so it is more burst resistant compared to Wizard. Not to mention you can insert a level chip to give it more "weight". BUT this is one of the Fafnirs which has metal. This is a high advantage compared to its predecessor Drain Fafnir. So not only it has spin stealing capability, metal, and high burst resistance it makes the best Fafnir layer in my list. The parts are meh true, 8' and Absorb are no good for the bey, but the Proof frame is something. Though Ratchet just came in the meta and it's outclassed...
(May. 29, 2019  3:52 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Alright, thanks, that's always bothered me. Also, what's the whole thing with Fumiya's Fafnir bursting cuz it hit the wall and Fafnir having the same weakness? At least when it comes to the Burst beys, anime and manga wise, how does rubber work? Does it just absorb anything, can beys with rubber parts hit harder? Can stamina blades without rubber gain torque from hitting stadium walls?

It kinda looked to me that Fafnir burst when it hit the wall because the rubber generated friction with the wall, and because it was still spinning, the layer was still "gripping" onto the wall while the disc and driver moved. Boom. It burst.
(May. 30, 2019  4:37 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 29, 2019  11:06 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: So more rubber equals stronger steal spin but makes the bey really fragile as a result?

Not fragile, but it has its disadvantages as well. Which is getting bursted easily by left/dual rotating beys. In my personal opinion, Geist Fafnir is the best Fafnir in the whole Fafnir line. You might be asking "OMG Herculean how?" Here's why. Not only it has more rubber than Drain and less than Wizard, but it's also safe to say it can spin steal because of its dragon head ability. Where if it has high velocity the heads where the rubber is will go in meaning the plastic will make contact. That's where the jagged shape comes to play so it is more burst resistant compared to Wizard. Not to mention you can insert a level chip to give it more "weight". BUT this is one of the Fafnirs which has metal. This is a high advantage compared to its predecessor Drain Fafnir. So not only it has spin stealing capability, metal, and high burst resistance it makes the best Fafnir layer in my list. The parts are meh true, 8' and Absorb are no good for the bey, but the Proof frame is something. Though Ratchet just came in the meta and it's outclassed...
So,
Balanced amount of rubber=can spin steal and burst resistant.
Dragon Head+metal=attack
Okay thanks.
And what's wrong with the Absorb tip? Doesn't work as well as it looks in the anime?
(May. 31, 2019  12:29 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 30, 2019  4:37 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Not fragile, but it has its disadvantages as well. Which is getting bursted easily by left/dual rotating beys. In my personal opinion, Geist Fafnir is the best Fafnir in the whole Fafnir line. You might be asking "OMG Herculean how?" Here's why. Not only it has more rubber than Drain and less than Wizard, but it's also safe to say it can spin steal because of its dragon head ability. Where if it has high velocity the heads where the rubber is will go in meaning the plastic will make contact. That's where the jagged shape comes to play so it is more burst resistant compared to Wizard. Not to mention you can insert a level chip to give it more "weight". BUT this is one of the Fafnirs which has metal. This is a high advantage compared to its predecessor Drain Fafnir. So not only it has spin stealing capability, metal, and high burst resistance it makes the best Fafnir layer in my list. The parts are meh true, 8' and Absorb are no good for the bey, but the Proof frame is something. Though Ratchet just came in the meta and it's outclassed...
So,
Dragon Head+metal=attack
Okay thanks.
And what's wrong with the Absorb tip? Doesn't work as well as it looks in the anime?

Nothing Break works IRL but you have to mod the Nothing driver, Absorb Break is a legit move you can get while launching the bey. The bey launches and acts as an attack type for a few seconds due to its high momentum. You might be wondering "OH THAT IS GOOD FOR BURST RESISTANCE RIGHT?" True, that is the case here, but it sometimes goes even uncontrollable than the Xtreme driver. What is the biggest take for the absorb driver is that the move absorb break literally kills the stamina of the bey after that move of 5 seconds of attack. Really it's a bad driver to use, BUT it's fun on the other hand. 

8' is self-explanatory it just weighs lighter than it's predecessor 8. But hey, it looks dope tho.
(May. 31, 2019  12:43 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 31, 2019  12:29 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: So,
Dragon Head+metal=attack
Okay thanks.

Nothing Break works IRL but you have to mod the Nothing driver, Absorb Break is a legit move you can get while launching the bey. The bey launches and acts as an attack type for a few seconds due to its high momentum. You might be wondering "OH THAT IS GOOD FOR BURST RESISTANCE RIGHT?" True, that is the case here, but it sometimes goes even uncontrollable than the Xtreme driver. What is the biggest take for the absorb driver is that the move absorb break literally kills the stamina of the bey after that move of 5 seconds of attack. Really it's a bad driver to use, BUT it's fun on the other hand. 

8' is self-explanatory it just weighs lighter than it's predecessor 8. But hey, it looks dope tho.
So a death or glory attack in real life. Given how OP that move was, especially the first time we've seen it, that's pretty crazy realistic in using a move like that (guess pulling a Southern Cross Shot closer to the stadium wouldn't help matters lol). Alright thanks.
why are dragon beys so common in gt?
except joker and ashura,all other beys are dragon beys

has the writer run out of ideas?? dragons are too common