Henrico, VA
Tournament Results
Short Pump Park Shelter
3329 Pump Road
  By the plaza spray fountains
11:30 AM on 07/22/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Host: The Supreme One

LocationThis event will be held outdoors at the Short Pump Park. We will be setting up in the shelter by the dog park and splash fountains. Be sure to bring plenty of water, since it will likely get quite hot! You can view a more detailed map of the location here.

Time: As the tournament will begin promptly at 12:30pm, please plan to arrive around 11:30am when registration will begin. Registration will close at 12:15pm, at which point players who have not registered will be unable to play. Confirming your attendance on the WBO event page does not substitute for registration at the venue.

Prizes:
Archer Hercules
Bloody Longinus
Xcalius X3 (or a Takara Tomy level chip if it arrives in time!)

Other Information:

Please come prepared. As we are anticipating a large turnout at this event, we request that all participants bring at least one Takara Tomy or Hasbro-manufactured Beyblade of their own and more than one launcher when possible. Additionally, parents of children under the age of 13 must be present for the duration of the event, as tournament end times can be difficult to estimate, and we would hate for someone to be left behind once it is over.

Be aware of your belongings. We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time. The tournament will begin no later than 12:30 PM and is expected to run for about 3 hours, though if there is a large turnout it may take longer. Please plan accordingly. If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

Confirmed:

The Supreme One
Wombat
Yami
Kaboom!

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited about the festivities as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
[Image: twitteric.png] @worldbeyblade
[Image: facebookic.png] WorldBeybladeOrganization

Spread the word! 
#BEYBLADE #RVABEYBLADE #WBO

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Yes! This I might be able to go to
This will be my first one SO I COMING WITH EVERYTHING I GOT
(Jul. 09, 2018  8:25 PM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: This will be my first one SO I COMING WITH EVERYTHING I GOT
Just realized something in the same day. I don’t know if I will be able to go
Hey quick question can I bring my sled so after tournament we can all do a free for all battle? Could we do it
(Jul. 10, 2018  5:21 AM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: Hey quick question can I bring my sled so after tournament we can all do a free for all battle? Could we do it

Sure, feel free to bring it for free play!
Glad to see that so many people are already expressing interest in this tournament! Just wanted to give a heads up that I am still looking into indoor facilities we could use either for free or for an additional $5 fee per person. Our current location is our backup, but keep an eye on the thread just in case we are able to reserve a better location within the next few days Smile
Don't think this will be easy. I'm coming with everything i've got. You hear me. I will be number one.
Yay my birthday is on the 21st so I'm really excited to go!??
Dang it im going to be in NC so wont be able to go was really looking forward to this one but its all good gl hosting the tournement hope everyone has a good time
Who likes my new logo TBK made it for me
(Jul. 12, 2018  2:44 AM)Tangy blader Wrote: Who likes my new logo TBK made it for me

Looks pretty neat! 

And shame you can't make it, Xacinto. Maybe next month!
Of course you can bring the sled I'll be there we can also do the free-for-all battle on the sides of the tournament so we can still do battles after on my battles in the tournament and then at the end we can do one big free-for-all.
(Jul. 12, 2018  2:50 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  2:44 AM)Tangy blader Wrote: Who likes my new logo TBK made it for me

Looks pretty neat! 

um may i ask what day it will be on because im going to be at smash con 9-12 hope the tourment is before or after those days
(Jul. 13, 2018  6:09 AM)Xacinto Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  2:50 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Looks pretty neat! 

um may i ask what day it will be on because im going to be at smash con 9-12 hope the tourment is before or after those days

As it says at the top, it will be Sunday the 22nd in the afternoon Smile
(Jul. 13, 2018  2:52 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  6:09 AM)Xacinto Wrote: um may i ask what day it will be on because im going to be at smash con 9-12 hope the tourment is before or after those days

As it says at the top, it will be Sunday the 22nd in the afternoon Smile

psh i saw that xD thanks
(Jul. 11, 2018  3:39 AM)EpicSmurf274 Wrote: Don't think this will be easy. I'm coming with everything i've got. You hear me. I will be number one.

Epic smurf your not going to be number 1 I will beat you without even trying
Are there going to be more?
(Jul. 16, 2018  7:26 PM)ZzDragonzZ Wrote: Are there going to be more?

Yes - we host in Richmond almost every month, so no worries if you can't make it this weekend!

Also an update for everyone attending: As the forecast is looking pretty clear for Sunday, we'll be going forward with holding the tournament at Short Pump Park. Feel free to bring light clothes and a towel as it will be a hot day and we're nearby the spray fountains :)
hey supreme one r u going to be playing
(Jul. 20, 2018  12:42 AM)Kokopuff Wrote: hey supreme one r u going to be playing

Yep Smile Hope you can make it!
TSO, are we playing rain or shine this Sunday? The forecast is looking pretty grim...