R.I.P. Grumpy Cat

In this thread we honor Grumpy Cat.

Grumpy Cat has brought so much joy and laughs to us. Now we honor him. 

R.I.P. Grumpy Cat.
He was only 7 years old. That's too soon for a cat. I'm thankful my two 13 year old cats are doing reasonably well.
(May. 17, 2019  11:56 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: He was only 7 years old. That's too soon for a cat. I'm thankful my two 13 year old cats are doing reasonably well.

One of my cats was 20, The other 24, and one 16. I still have one 16 year old cat.
RIP Grumpy Cat. Poor little girl only lasted up to 7 years. Hopefully she and her memes and fandom will last for a long time, since she was a great cultural impact
(May. 17, 2019  11:56 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: He was only 7 years old. That's too soon for a cat. I'm thankful my two 13 year old cats are doing reasonably well.

Yes. Too young. My bothers girlfriends cat is nearing 18 years Unhappy
Excuse me, but who is this Grumpy cat? And why is he so popular? Excuse me if this popular cat.
(May. 18, 2019  8:09 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Excuse me, but who is this Grumpy cat? And why is he so popular? Excuse me if this popular cat.

She was a popular meme cat.  Her real name was Tardar Sauce and on the contrary, she wasn't really grumpy; her appearance was the result of feline dwarfism.

Best known for picture memes, for example: 

[Image: DKUR9Tk.png]
I've already paid my respects to Grumpy cat, not only was she too young, she inspired thousands of memes. RIP Grumpy Cat, the WBO loves you 3000.
[Image: th?id=OIF.Cq0nFoa1rIaDzfNEBjusIQ&pid=Api...=300&h=300]

And to make it even more sad, she died in her Mommy's arms, in her home on may 14th.
Forever I will respect the grumpiest cat on earth and may cat heaven respect you and give you a halo of prossessed cat nip
RIP Grumpy Cat. You will always be loved.
Top 10 anime deaths. R.I.P Ms. Grumpy cat.
We will miss you Tardar Sauce aka Grumpy Cat. Although I have not seen more than maybe 2-3 of your memes you will be missed.
I did not even know that grumpy cat was even real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RIP huge respect
poor grumpy cat. the memes will continue in our hearts
R.I.P. Grumpy Cat, i came here to pay my respects
the Myth and the Legend known as Grumpy Cat maybe gone but the memes will live on forever in our hearts
(May. 17, 2019  10:55 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: In this thread we honor Grumpy Cat.

Grumpy Cat has brought so much joy and laughs to us. Now we honor him. 

R.I.P. Grumpy Cat.

Grumpy cat shall join all the greats. He was so young, but his memes shall live on for generations
R.I.P. Grumpy Cat.

May you rest from this world and hope your memes continue on forever......... you were too young to die but you did... noooooooooooo
Why do all the best cats have to die!? We lost Lil Bub recently now. ?
R.I.P. Tardar Sauce 2012-2019

I will name a beyblade after you.