Questions about the WBO

sent it to you through pms
(Nov. 12, 2021  5:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: sent it to you through pms

You live within 45 minutes of where the recent tournaments were held. People are holding tournaments near you. If you missed those tournaments, that's not something they can control. The next time they hold tournaments in Carmel Indiana, talk to your parents about potentially driving you to the tournament.

They really have got tournaments near you already.
(Nov. 12, 2021  5:26 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2021  5:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: sent it to you through pms

You live within 45 minutes of where the recent tournaments were held. People are holding tournaments near you. If you missed those tournaments, that's not something they can control. The next time they hold tournaments in Carmel Indiana, talk to your parents about potentially driving you to the tournament.

They really have got tournaments near you already.
I understand they already know about this
(Nov. 12, 2021  5:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I understand they already know about this
Then why did you make this post?
(Nov. 12, 2021  4:07 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: they really should get tournaments near me
(Nov. 12, 2021  5:36 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2021  5:33 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I understand they already know about this
Then why did you make this post?
(Nov. 12, 2021  4:07 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: they really should get tournaments near me
because I didnt know there were any tournaments
Wow.
"they really should get tournaments near me",
then "I understand they already know about this"
Then "because I didnt know there were any tournaments"
Don't you find that a bit contradicting?
(Nov. 12, 2021  5:54 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2021  5:36 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Then why did you make this post?
because I didnt know there were any tournaments

Did you think about looking up tournaments in your area? Becuase that'd probably help
Let's not encourage GodzillaFan101 to post any more than necessary folks, just let it be - DC has already handled it.

I do have a question though, seeing as I was gone a while. What is the largest tournament the WBO has hosted and how many attendees were there?
(Nov. 15, 2021  1:27 AM)th!nk Wrote: Let's not encourage GodzillaFan101 to post any more than necessary folks, just let it be - DC has already handled it.

I do have a question though, seeing as I was gone a while. What is the largest tournament the WBO has hosted and how many attendees were there?
I know Beytuber Brawl had 172.  I think it might be the biggest?
(Nov. 15, 2021  1:57 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  1:27 AM)th!nk Wrote: Let's not encourage GodzillaFan101 to post any more than necessary folks, just let it be - DC has already handled it.

I know Beytuber Brawl had 172.  I think it might be the biggest?

Beyblade Shogatsu 2019 edges it out with 176 if I’m not mistaken.
(Nov. 15, 2021  2:50 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  1:57 AM)Shindog Wrote: I know Beytuber Brawl had 172.  I think it might be the biggest?

Beyblade Shogatsu 2019 edges it out with 176 if I’m not mistaken.
This is the spreadsheet, but I didn’t check to see if it is accurate for sure. 

[Image: ZY2zmR9.jpg]
(Nov. 15, 2021  2:56 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  2:50 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Beyblade Shogatsu 2019 edges it out with 176 if I’m not mistaken.
This is the spreadsheet, but I didn’t check to see if it is accurate for sure. 

[Image: ZY2zmR9.jpg]

Weird, when I checked the Challonge page it said 176.
(Nov. 14, 2021  8:29 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2021  5:54 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: because I didnt know there were any tournaments

Did you think about looking up tournaments in your area? Becuase that'd probably help
already did but didnt find one near me
I'm thinking of becoming a Hasbro Tournament Organizer in a bit. (Yes I'm studying for the Organizer Quiz) What exactly do I definitely need to get. Already now that I need some Stadiums but what else would I need?
(Nov. 21, 2021  9:01 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm thinking of becoming a Hasbro Tournament Organizer in a bit. (Yes I'm studying for the Organizer Quiz) What exactly do I definitely need to get. Already now that I need some Stadiums but what else would I need?
Well, that’s pretty much it. A legal standard stadium, a venue/park or whatever place you plan to do it at. Some mats would also be nice for bladers, and maybe a box or lots of tape. Also, do you need prizes as well? Because I’m not sure.
(Nov. 21, 2021  10:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2021  9:01 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm thinking of becoming a Hasbro Tournament Organizer in a bit. (Yes I'm studying for the Organizer Quiz) What exactly do I definitely need to get. Already now that I need some Stadiums but what else would I need?
Well, that’s pretty much it. A legal standard stadium, a venue/park or whatever place you plan to do it at. Some mats would also be nice for bladers, and maybe a box or lots of tape. Also, do you need prizes as well? Because I’m not sure.

Unranked tournaments don't require prizes. I'm certain ranked ones do.
(Nov. 21, 2021  10:09 PM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2021  10:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Well, that’s pretty much it. A legal standard stadium, a venue/park or whatever place you plan to do it at. Some mats would also be nice for bladers, and maybe a box or lots of tape. Also, do you need prizes as well? Because I’m not sure.

Unranked tournaments don't require prizes. I'm certain ranked ones do.

No event requires prizes. Not sure where you got that idea.
(Nov. 21, 2021  10:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

No, prizes are completely optional. If they were mandatory, I seriously doubt many would host, seeing as organizers are already funding stadiums and potential venue fees out of pocket. It's not an easy job and most certainly comes with responsibility, hence the minimum age requirement and quiz.

UnseenBurst, you really should know pretty much everything in the organizer, judges, and format guides before hosting. While you'll likely have the ability to double check the rulebook during the actual tournament, you need to expect anything and everything.
(Nov. 21, 2021  10:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2021  10:09 PM)Cindercast Wrote: Unranked tournaments don't require prizes. I'm certain ranked ones do.

No event requires prizes. Not sure where you got that idea.

I see. I must've read something wrong then.
(Nov. 21, 2021  10:23 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2021  10:06 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Well, that’s pretty much it. A legal standard stadium, a venue/park or whatever place you plan to do it at. Some mats would also be nice for bladers, and maybe a box or lots of tape. Also, do you need prizes as well? Because I’m not sure.

No, prizes are completely optional. If they were mandatory, I seriously doubt many would host, seeing as organizers are already funding stadiums and potential venue fees out of pocket. It's not an easy job and most certainly comes with responsibility, hence the minimum age requirement and quiz.

UnseenBurst, you really should know pretty much everything in the organizer, judges, and format guides before hosting. While you'll likely have the ability to double check the rulebook during the actual tournament, you need to expect anything and everything.

Also random question, do you need more than one stadium to host? Im pretty sure its at least 1 legal Beystadium, but I might be wrong.
(Nov. 21, 2021  10:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2021  10:23 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: No, prizes are completely optional. If they were mandatory, I seriously doubt many would host, seeing as organizers are already funding stadiums and potential venue fees out of pocket. It's not an easy job and most certainly comes with responsibility, hence the minimum age requirement and quiz.

Also random question, do you need more than one stadium to host? Im pretty sure its at least 1 legal Beystadium, but I might be wrong.

One is the minimum, although I'd advise having at least two, especially if none of the other participants are bringing one.
(Nov. 21, 2021  10:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2021  10:23 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: No, prizes are completely optional. If they were mandatory, I seriously doubt many would host, seeing as organizers are already funding stadiums and potential venue fees out of pocket. It's not an easy job and most certainly comes with responsibility, hence the minimum age requirement and quiz.

At least one, but ideally more. If you have others who are going and can bring their stadium then that’s great.

In the organizers guide there’s a recommendation table for the most ideal participant-stadium ratios.
This message was too emberassing so im changing it
Instead of telling you how to post a redundant thread I'm just going to link you to an appropriate thread to use. Use that.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Puerto-...ght=Puerto
Also don't reply to random people with entirely different questions? Grin
Is there any way to opt out of the Passport group and use the Organizer group? It's been bugging me since I found out about it weeks ago and I couldn't change anything back.

[Image: BzVAvmn.png]