Questions about the WBO

(Dec. 26, 2021  8:59 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Is there any way to opt out of the Passport group and use the Organizer group? It's been bugging me since I found out about it weeks ago and I couldn't change anything back.

[Image: BzVAvmn.png]

Best to just PM mana I would think. Organiser should take precedence.
(Dec. 27, 2021  3:23 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2021  8:59 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Is there any way to opt out of the Passport group and use the Organizer group? It's been bugging me since I found out about it weeks ago and I couldn't change anything back.

[Image: BzVAvmn.png]

Best to just PM mana I would think. Organiser should take precedence.
I already did but waiting for a response Smile Thanks Th!nk and I agree 100%. Super irritating haha
How do you block people through PM's. I've already talked to the Staff about it but I'm seriously getting fed up with this Harassment. Does anyone have any clue how to Block someone through PM's and if that is even possible? Also, I've asked him to stop PMing me so many times but he still won't listen and just keeps offending me.
(Jan. 22, 2022  4:31 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: How do you block people through PM's. I've already talked to the Staff about it but I'm seriously getting fed up with this Harassment. Does anyone have any clue how to Block someone through PM's and if that is even possible? Also, I've asked him to stop PMing me so many times but he still won't listen and just keeps offending me.
There should be a section in your settings that says buddy/ignore list so go to ignore list and add his name. That should do it I think.
Is shipping allowed in Fan-Fics?
(Jan. 23, 2022  1:50 AM)xros Wrote: Is shipping allowed in Fan-Fics?

Shipping? I don’t know if there’s another meaning but in a tv show I watch when I searched up if there was going to be a 4th season stuff about the boy main character and the girl main character being together showed up and the title said shipping in it. So if shipping means making the main character date someone then I guess? I mean it’s a Fan-Fic so as long as it’s not like insanely inappropriate, I think they should be fine if they’re included. If that’s not what it means than I have no idea.
(Jan. 23, 2022  2:04 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

Shipping? I don’t know if there’s another meaning but in a tv show I watch when I searched up if there was going to be a 4th season stuff about the boy main character and the girl main character being together showed up and the title said shipping in it. So if shipping means making the main character date someone then I guess? I mean it’s a Fan-Fic so as long as it’s not like insanely inappropriate, I think they should be fine if they’re included. If that’s not what it means than I have no idea.

Thanks!

You're going to want to be exceedingly cautious here.

First up, read
https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...-MUST-READ
"2. Stay away from sensitive topics.

Discussions about sensitive topics like politics or religion, or topics that wouldn’t be appropriate for all-ages are forbidden. It can be difficult to tell when boundaries are being crossed, so just don’t approach them."

So already you're in dicey territory here. Most of the characters in Beyblade are younger than 18, so BE EXCEPTIONALLY CAREFUL HERE.

Historically, there are people online who have been exceptionally hostile to some forms of shipping. And you don't want negative attention from those people. Because they literally have nothing better to do in their lives than start fights about this sort of thing.

This is probably not a good idea to have any sort of shipping in a fanfic hosted or linked on WBO. At best, you're probably going to cause a fight.
(Jan. 23, 2022  7:51 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

You're going to want to be exceedingly cautious here.

First up, read
https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...-MUST-READ
"2. Stay away from sensitive topics.

Discussions about sensitive topics like politics or religion, or topics that wouldn’t be appropriate for all-ages are forbidden. It can be difficult to tell when boundaries are being crossed, so just don’t approach them."

So already you're in dicey territory here. Most of the characters in Beyblade are younger than 18, so BE EXCEPTIONALLY CAREFUL HERE.

Historically, there are people online who have been exceptionally hostile to some forms of shipping. And you don't want negative attention from those people. Because they literally have nothing better to do in their lives than start fights about this sort of thing.

This is probably not a good idea to have any sort of shipping in a fanfic hosted or linked on WBO. At best, you're probably going to cause a fight.
Ah, alright.
Question: Would it be cool to make Beyblade Move Drafts here? Because I'm not really interested in making Beyblade Part Drafts but more like Beyblade Move Drafts so can we do this here?
Why isn’t there a app? I know it’s hard and all but it would be easy for most people who have this site banned or locked on their device. I mean you can get notifications on tournaments in your area,pms and the threads you subscribed to.
I'm just curious since I recently got into MHA (My Hero Academia) I'd like to discuss it with other members on the WBO but the Thread has been pretty dead since last June or so. Would it be okay to Post on it even if it has been dead that long?
I think we need some type of clause to handle the LAD heavy meta game. It’s getting so out of hand that IDK if Savior/Guilty can hold on much longer.
(Feb. 19, 2022  8:10 AM)kai edits Wrote: Why isn’t there a app? I know it’s hard and all but it would be easy for most people who have this site banned or locked on their device. I mean you can get notifications on tournaments in your area,pms and the threads you subscribed to.

I've asked the same thing a few months ago and didn't really get much of an answer but did get some responses. It's on page 448 of this thread if you want to take a look.

But short version is....no idea yet, and I still wonder why and agree with you.
(Mar. 16, 2022  5:05 PM)Latios300000 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2022  8:10 AM)kai edits Wrote: Why isn’t there a app? I know it’s hard and all but it would be easy for most people who have this site banned or locked on their device. I mean you can get notifications on tournaments in your area,pms and the threads you subscribed to.

I've asked the same thing a few months ago and didn't really get much of an answer but did get some responses. It's on page 448 of this thread if you want to take a look.

But short version is....no idea yet, and I still wonder why and agree with you.
Better then having the site on your phone on the go😅😅😅
I prefer a app because I am tried of making a new tab to come here then delete it after
I have the site on my phone all the time... just leave the tab open? An app requires upkeep and maintenance and the forums are challenging enough to maintain as it is. The WBO is a volunteer run non profit. App development really isn't in the scope.
Something's wrong with the processing of this tournament:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Spin-It...22--104368
If you look at a couple entrants, you'll see that their matches were entered in what looks like... at least 4 times? Not exactly 4 times. BeyCaddie and Spikestorm at least. 18 wins and 6 losses in a single tournament (BeyCaddie as example)? Something's Very wrong with the way that one processed, and it's definitely thrown off the rankings. And that's, well, that's not ideal for properly other ranked events. henwooja1 what happened here?

An 11 person should robin SHOULD have 11*10/2 matches, 55,in the first stage, with another 4 matches for the finals. 59 matches total. But that's not matching up, it should only be at most 12 matches per blader. 18 wins and 6 losses in a single tournament is Literally Not Possible.
Huh, did the password system on this site change? One day, I tried using my regular password and it happened to not work. When trying to change it, the WBO gave premade ones to me via email for me to use

When did this start happening?
(Jul. 23, 2022  9:10 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Something's wrong with the processing of this tournament:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Spin-It...22--104368
If you look at a couple entrants, you'll see that their matches were entered in what looks like... at least 4 times? Not exactly 4 times. BeyCaddie and Spikestorm at least. 18 wins and 6 losses in a single tournament (BeyCaddie as example)? Something's Very wrong with the way that one processed, and it's definitely thrown off the rankings. And that's, well, that's not ideal for properly other ranked events. henwooja1 what happened here?

An 11 person should robin SHOULD have 11*10/2 matches, 55,in the first stage, with another 4 matches for the finals. 59 matches total. But that's not matching up, it should only be at most 12 matches per blader. 18 wins and 6 losses in a single tournament is Literally Not Possible.

Yeahhhhh, the ol' BeyRank machine is being a little shaky at the moment. It's kind of like an old tv. Gotta give it a lil' smack once in a while. Works well once you do that. It'll get fixed, thanks.
My account didn't link to the discord I've tried all the steps but didn't work would you help me with this
Post no longer needed, I got my answer elsewhere Smile
Question. I’ve been trying to move forward in the organizer process for months. Can’t seem to get a response from anyone. At this point, idk what to do. Does anyone know of a staff member I can contact to get help? Thank you all in advance! (:
(Feb. 01, 2023  11:51 AM)Zenos Wrote: Question. I’ve been trying to move forward in the organizer process for months. Can’t seem to get a response from anyone. At this point, idk what to do. Does anyone know of a staff member I can contact to get help? Thank you all in advance! (:

Have you done the quiz and/or the interview?
(Feb. 01, 2023  11:51 AM)Zenos Wrote: Question. I’ve been trying to move forward in the organizer process for months. Can’t seem to get a response from anyone. At this point, idk what to do. Does anyone know of a staff member I can contact to get help? Thank you all in advance! (:

Hello,

I sent you a PM on discord to clarify something. I realize I may not have made the process for moving forward clear previously.  I think what I sent this time will help you move forward in this process.