Questions about the WBO

(Jan. 21, 2021  5:47 PM)MissingNo Wrote: Uhhh..... My complaint is not exactly about wbo but its discord server. The problem is there is another user by the same name and same caps differentiation as mine, MissingNo. Due to this, even after following the steps, the discord server is confusing me with that another user. I also wrote a mail yesterday but i haven't received any reply yet. So please tell how do i change my username and how do i solve this problem?

You haven't participated in any tournaments yet, so I guess just make a new account name that is a bit more unique and creative. The account name as is can't really be changed.
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:55 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  5:47 PM)MissingNo Wrote: Uhhh..... My complaint is not exactly about wbo but its discord server. The problem is there is another user by the same name and same caps differentiation as mine, MissingNo. Due to this, even after following the steps, the discord server is confusing me with that another user. I also wrote a mail yesterday but i haven't received any reply yet. So please tell how do i change my username and how do i solve this problem?

You haven't participated in any tournaments yet, so I guess just make a new account name that is a bit more unique and creative. The account name as is can't really be changed.

Or reach out to a staff member to get a name change instead.
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:55 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:

Oof! I don't have that many emails also. Isn't there a way to just delete this account?

(Jan. 22, 2021  3:33 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  2:55 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You haven't participated in any tournaments yet, so I guess just make a new account name that is a bit more unique and creative. The account name as is can't really be changed.

Or reach out to a staff member to get a name change instead.
I wrote a mail through the contact us page here 4 days ago and no reply yet what to do now? Who will help in this case?
Where&how to build a thread, I've build one a long time ago,and have forgotten how&where,just asking
(Jan. 24, 2021  9:22 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Where&how to build a thread, I've build one a long time ago,and have forgotten how&where,just asking

Tap/click on the wbo logo to take you back to the main page and then choose the sub-forum that corresponds to the topic of the thread you want to make. After that click/tap on “post thread.”
How can you get banned? does the amount of closed threads relate to it?
(Jan. 24, 2021  9:25 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  9:22 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Where&how to build a thread, I've build one a long time ago,and have forgotten how&where,just asking

Tap/click on the wbo logo to take you back to the main page and then choose the sub-forum that corresponds to the topic of the thread you want to make. After that click/tap on “post thread.”

(Jan. 26, 2021  3:52 AM)WonderChick05 Wrote: How do you make a new thread?
(Jan. 26, 2021  3:48 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: How can you get banned? does the amount of closed threads relate to it?

That could be one of a number of things that could you get banned, although you would have to create A LOT of pointless threads for that to happen, you’d practically have to be ignoring the rules and constantly end up getting increases in your warning percentage to have made enough unnecessary threads to get banned. Long story short, it’s incredibly unlikely.

You can also get banned for bullying/harassment and I guess that the likeliness would depend on the severity of the bullying.

Having multiple alternate accounts without any context or logical reason would also get you banned. I think there are some rare exceptions like if your account had gotten hacked and you needed a new one, but I’m pretty sure you would have to talk to a staff member about something like that so that they could ban the hacked account.

Spamming to an extent could definitely get you banned, and the occurrence would also depend on if you are intentionally doing it to cause a disturbance or not.

Those are just some of the more common ones on the forum. There are many more in the rules.
Ways to get banned include throwing someone's Beyblade down a hill, stealing a Beyblade, sending repeated crass insults to people over PM, continuing to make the same mistake over and over and over, having conversations with yourself in public across multiple accounts, or one of any of dozens of infractions outlined in the Community Rules that most of you didn't read. https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...-MUST-READ
In WBO tournaments, is it legal to launch a bey that has had its limit break activated before launching?
(Jan. 26, 2021  6:00 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: In WBO tournaments, is it legal to launch a bey that has had its limit break activated before launching?

This probably falls in line with the Tempest Dragon ruling that no, a Beyblade with a reversible activation mode change may not be in its activated mode before launch.

WBO Burst Format Rules
Gameplay Appendix
Parts with Multiple Modes
Parts with gimmicks/mode changes that may activate or change–whether intentionally or not–post-launch must be reset after each round.”
Something wrong? Went on Microsoft Edge (My main) and the page wasn't secure and the UI was all messed up. On Chrome now and the UI is fine but still not secure. Internet is good and normal.
(Jan. 28, 2021  1:29 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Something wrong? Went on Microsoft Edge (My main) and the page wasn't secure and the UI was all messed up. On Chrome now and the UI is fine but still not secure. Internet is good and normal.

Lol
(Jan. 28, 2021  1:30 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  1:29 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Something wrong? Went on Microsoft Edge (My main) and the page wasn't secure and the UI was all messed up. On Chrome now and the UI is fine but still not secure. Internet is good and normal.

Lol

What? Genuine concern? I'm just confused. Connection still not secure. That's not a great thing.
(Jan. 28, 2021  1:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  1:30 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Lol

What? Genuine concern? I'm just confused. Connection still not secure. That's not a great thing.

Sorry
(Jan. 28, 2021  1:29 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Something wrong? Went on Microsoft Edge (My main) and the page wasn't secure and the UI was all messed up. On Chrome now and the UI is fine but still not secure. Internet is good and normal.

Same thing for me
Is there another website like WBO? With threads about beyblade?
(Jan. 28, 2021  1:29 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Something wrong? Went on Microsoft Edge (My main) and the page wasn't secure and the UI was all messed up. On Chrome now and the UI is fine but still not secure. Internet is good and normal.

It seems that the security certificate has expired, but it should be fixed within the next few days

ah a fellow Edge user

I think pretty much everyone is having this problem.
(Jan. 28, 2021  1:54 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

ah a fellow Edge user

I think pretty much everyone is having this problem.

New Edge is really good and I actually like it more than Chrome but I digress.
Guys for some reason, my chrome says that the security certificate for WBO has expired yesterday (in SGT) so I have to wrestle with the controls to access it.
Does any of you guys have this same problems, moderators do you know if anything can solve this problem?
If it's not only me then is there anyway to update the certificate, renew it, etc. Etc.
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:42 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Guys for some reason, my chrome says that the security certificate for WBO has expired yesterday (in SGT) so I have to wrestle with the controls to access it.
Does any of you guys have this same problems, moderators do you know if anything can solve this problem?
If it's not only me then is there anyway to update the certificate, renew it, etc. Etc.

I'm having the same issue, had to get on my computer to access the site :l
(Jan. 28, 2021  8:42 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Guys for some reason, my chrome says that the security certificate for WBO has expired yesterday (in SGT) so I have to wrestle with the controls to access it.

The certificate expiration is a problem on the website servers side, not yours.
This has been resolved now! Our new certificate just hadn't kicked in, haha. Sorry for the concern everyone!