Questions about the WBO

(Mar. 06, 2019  8:29 PM)veltrek Wrote: do I need to be 13 to host a tournament?
Yes. Read more in Become a Organizer forum.
aw man ok.
(Feb. 13, 2019  8:50 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  4:29 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Has WBO considered having a Roleplaying forum? Sometimes it seems like some of the other posters would really like to post as if they are Beyblade anime characters, complete with their beys infused with mystical spirits, you know, really getting into character. And I think if they had a separate subforum for that, then they could safely go crazy with that in a judgment-free zone, instead of roleplaying... on every post... in every other forum.

I realize it's not the WBO's intended purpose, but like it or not, this place is the de-facto BeyBlade center of the world, so, maybe give them some options.

Yeah, normally we try to shut that stuff down completely because it typically amounts to spam and not something more thoughtful. But it's something we could consider. Any thoughts @[~Mana~]?

Maybe redirecting the Roleplay to a separate website like wattpad. Valkyrie, a blader who's three went on for over a hundred pages, got shut down and started another thread on wattpad as a continuation. So far, only me and him are on there and no one has joined XD. Maybe try to plug his thread in?
Is it possible to change my name? I've been looking around and I can't seem to find anything about it
(Mar. 10, 2019  2:37 AM)K1D Wrote: Is it possible to change my name? I've been looking around and I can't seem to find anything about it

You can't do it yourself. You have to contact one of the higher-ups, probably someone marked as Commitee
is the absorb driver and 8' core legal
(Mar. 14, 2019  3:47 PM)drewb518 Wrote: is the absorb driver and 8' core legal

Yes, these is legal. Read more in Burst Format rulebook.
I tried thank you
Is it illegal to change driver modes within a matches rounds? Also, is it illegal to change layer modes within matches rounds aswell? If I recall correctly, changing spin direction on duo spin beys has to be set before rounds and cannot be changed mid battle.
(Mar. 14, 2019  4:05 PM)Flashh Wrote: Is it illegal to change driver modes within a matches rounds? Also, is it illegal to change layer modes within matches rounds aswell? If I recall correctly, changing spin direction on duo spin beys has to be set before rounds and cannot be changed mid battle.

You cannot switch modes between rounds, if this need disassamble. Driver mode changes is allowed.
I have one question about Beyblade Wiki. Can I start translating articles to Estonia language?
Is there a bit/face you get when you reach a certain amount of posts? Because I’ve read in an old thread about it and was curious.
(This post was deleted)
(Mar. 28, 2019  12:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Is there a bit/face you get when you reach a certain amount of posts? Because I’ve read in an old thread about it and was curious.

The Antique Bit used to be given out to members with over a thousand posts in Beyblade related forums and whose majority were generally relevant or contributive to discussions, not SPAM. It hasn't been awarded in a long time, but that's not a reason it couldn't be one day again.
(Mar. 28, 2019  3:16 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  12:58 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Is there a bit/face you get when you reach a certain amount of posts? Because I’ve read in an old thread about it and was curious.

The Antique Bit used to be given out to members with over a thousand posts in Beyblade related forums and whose majority were generally relevant or contributive to discussions, not SPAM. It hasn't been awarded in a long time, but that's not a reason it couldn't be one day again.
Can I get one? I have 1,653 posts
(Mar. 28, 2019  3:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  3:16 AM)Angry Face Wrote: The Antique Bit used to be given out to members with over a thousand posts in Beyblade related forums and whose majority were generally relevant or contributive to discussions, not SPAM. It hasn't been awarded in a long time, but that's not a reason it couldn't be one day again.
Can I get one? I have 1,653 posts

I am also getting in the que, I have almost 3K posts
Hi, is there a thread to talk about revive phoenix's parts?
Hi I have been trying to email some WBO users but every time I click on Email it redirects me to an error page that says: The specified user is invalid or does not exist.

Is this a bug or did you do away with the ability to email users? Thanks for your help.
(Mar. 29, 2019  2:46 PM)Barreto Wrote: Hi I have been trying to email some WBO users but every time I click on Email it redirects me to an error page that says: The specified user is invalid or does not exist.

Is this a bug or did you do away with the ability to email users? Thanks for your help.

When this message showed, user don’t allow send email to he.
So I asked a friend of mine to photoshop Hazard Kerbeus in my ideal custom colors.

And since he did such a good job, I suggested that he should take commissions if there is interest for it. On the forums here there is a marketplace for beyparts but I am wondering if services like custom color photoshopping would be allowed to be advertised in the marketplace?

Or if there is any interest in it at all?

here is what he did btw

(Mar. 29, 2019  3:54 PM)Kry Wrote: So I asked a friend of mine to photoshop Hazard Kerbeus in my ideal custom colors.

And since he did such a good job, I suggested that he should take commissions if there is interest for it. On the forums here there is a marketplace for beyparts but I am wondering if services like custom color photoshopping would be allowed to be advertised in the marketplace?

here is what he did btw

The Your Creations forum is where bladers go to share their art and other custom works.
(Mar. 29, 2019  4:51 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2019  3:54 PM)Kry Wrote: So I asked a friend of mine to photoshop Hazard Kerbeus in my ideal custom colors.

here is what he did btw

The Your Creations forum is where bladers go to share their art and other custom works.

So he could also advertise his services there too?
(Mar. 29, 2019  5:29 PM)Kry Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2019  4:51 PM)Angry Face Wrote: The Your Creations forum is where bladers go to share their art and other custom works.

So he could also advertise his services there too?

Yes. If you browse that forum for a few pages, you'll see others doing the same thing.
(Mar. 29, 2019  9:28 PM)the_lamaboy Wrote: my age is 11 but it says 18

I just checked your profile and it say 18