Questions about the WBO

(Oct. 18, 2018  11:58 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:

No prob. I remember when I first joined asking how to make those too
(Oct. 19, 2018  12:11 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  11:58 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:

Spoiler [/Spoiler] hi
Edit...I need help :(
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:42 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Spoiler [/Spoiler] hi

You put this[spoiler ] at the being of your sentence and then this [/spoiler] but no spaces
Not sure where else to ask ....

how do people post videos and photos and not just the link?

how do you provide link to a post? The organizer test asks for a links to posts.
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:32 AM)Shindog Wrote: Not sure where else to ask ....

how do you provide link to a post?  The organizer test asks for a links to posts.
To answer your first questions, when you're about to post something, click the arrow near Post Reply. You should now have a tab with a bunch of icons.

To post a video, click the film roll icon near the happy face icon, choose the video type, paste the video link, and click Insert.

To post a photo, click the photo icon near the envelope icon, enter the URL for the image, fix the size if you want to, and click Insert.

To answer your second question, near every post is some text on the upper right hand corner. It usually says when it was posted. Copy the link address from that and post it if you need to provide a link to a post. 

Hope this helped!
Do any one know any thing about how to make voting threads?
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:44 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Do any one know any thing about how to make voting threads?
When you make a new thread, there's a Poll Option on the lower left corner. Click on it, check the box, choose the options people can choose from, and go from there.
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:37 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:32 AM)Shindog Wrote: Not sure where else to ask ....

how do you provide link to a post?  The organizer test asks for a links to posts.
To answer your first questions, when you're about to post something, click the arrow near Post Reply. You should now have a tab with a bunch of icons.

To post a video, click the film roll icon near the happy face icon, choose the video type, paste the video link, and click Insert.

To post a photo, click the photo icon near the envelope icon, enter the URL for the image, fix the size if you want to, and click Insert.

To answer your second question, near every post is some text on the upper right hand corner. It usually says when it was posted. Copy the link address from that and post it if you need to provide a link to a post. 

Hope this helped!
Thank you so much!!!
Hey guys I was wondering why are there no beyraiderz and beywheelz tournaments that would be really and why aren’t there beyblade tournaments based on the side series sorry if this didn’t make sense I hope you all have a blademazing day and year
It's simple, nobody wants it. Beywheelz is hardly competitive as there really isn't a clear way to decide a winner. Beyraiderz requires little to no skills, besides aiming the thing, and has no customization or any true variety to make the game appealing. I think both are very lackluster overall, and Beywheelz, while it does have customization, it hardly means anything. It's more like choosing a wheel to use and then pick any energy ring and base to use, so it's very shallow.
Okay thank u for telling me
Is this org linked directly by govt
(Oct. 27, 2018  8:47 AM)Divshubh Wrote: Is this org linked directly by gov

The World Beyblade Organization is a fan-run, non-profit group and is not affiliated with Hasbro, Takara-Tomy, Sunrights Inc, d-rights inc, or any other official Beyblade license holders.

And From Where the Government Came from??
What faces can i earn from home? (e.g what can i do around the website or from playing/collection beyblades
Can you enter a ternament and if you can how do you enter?
Deleted post
So I had taken a big long break. Now I am back and need to get back in the loop. As far as etiquette. And where I can find people in the colorado springs area to vey battle.
Thank you
I can't find the subscription list anymore. Could someone tell me if I just missed details on the update? Or if it is still there, where to find it? I probably just missed it somewhere, haha...
What is this new buddy list?
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:50 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I can't find the subscription list anymore. Could someone tell me if I just missed details on the update? Or if it is still there, where to find it? I probably just missed it somewhere, haha...

If you click your avatar in the main menu and go to "My Settings" you should see an option for Subscribed Threads along the left-hand side. Or use this direct link: https://worldbeyblade.org/usercp.php?act...scriptions

(Dec. 06, 2018  1:53 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: What is this new buddy list?

It's not necessarily new; it was just hidden originally when we relaunched with the first version of this new theme in 2016. I don't personally use the actual Buddy List feature myself so it's hard for me to comment on it other than the fact that it allows you to make a list of "Buddies" from the site, but the second aspect of it–Ignore List–does exactly what it says on the page for it "ignore posts and private messages from specific users".
Where did the age and date of joining go? I'm looking around for mine since I never wrote down when I joined.
Should still be on your profile at the very top.