Questions about the WBO

(Aug. 12, 2018  11:29 PM)Lilpanther Wrote: How do I get wins on my profile

You go to tournaments.
When there are excess threads about the same subject, does it have a negative impact besides clutter? I've wondered what the site runs on as well; is the website itself created (not founded) by a member?
(Aug. 28, 2018  12:52 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: How do you use a bump appropriately?
You may use it every 2 days. Unfortunately I can't confirm that.
(Aug. 28, 2018  1:04 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2018  12:52 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: How do you use a bump appropriately?
You may use it every 2 days. Unfortunately I can't confirm that.

Okay then, thank you immensely!
(Aug. 22, 2018  11:10 PM)Dragunix Wrote: When there are excess threads about the same subject, does it have a negative impact besides clutter? I've wondered what the site runs on as well; is the website itself created (not founded) by a member?

Just more and more data, but every post is more and more data. Fewer threads would technically be better, I guess, but I don't think it's worth worrying too much about.

The forum uses MyBB and was founded by Bey Brad, from what I understand.

(Aug. 28, 2018  1:14 AM)Spideyblade Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2018  1:04 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: You may use it every 2 days. Unfortunately I can't confirm that.

Okay then, thank you immensely!
From what I understand, yes, it's a 48 hour thing. (The upcoming new theme should help clarify some of these little rules, as they will be built into it.)

I think there's really only a few cases for using it, however. If you're trying to get an answer to a question, or if you're trying to buy or sell something but think what you have has been buried, then those are times to bump it. If it's a discussion thread and people just haven't added anything new, bumping is entirely unnecessary. But if you're not the last post, feel free to ask a question or add your thoughts, which is a more organic/natural bumping.

(But personally, unless time is of the essence, I wouldn't bump a thread more than once a week or so. Sometimes, you just have to be patient.)
(Aug. 28, 2018  8:30 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: WBBO in the Philippines?

You may want to see this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...hilippines
Are different launching styles allowed? like how almost every character holds his/her launcher in the anime. is that allowed in tournaments to hold a launcher different ways?
I know that there is limited resources when it comes to updating blader rankings, but I was wondering when they might be updating them? I have personally participated in three tournaments with great success (no tournament victories, but I have gotten higher each time in the ranks of each) and just would like to see where I am and where I can improve.
(Sep. 01, 2018  12:43 AM)Clfjmpr Wrote: I know that there is limited resources when it comes to updating blader rankings, but I was wondering when they might be updating them? I have personally participated in three tournaments with great success (no tournament victories, but I have gotten higher each time in the ranks of each) and just would like to see where I am and where I can improve.

Aha, check your email! I've just replied to you about this, not knowing you'd also posted here, haha.
(Sep. 29, 2018  3:13 AM)ironspider2357 Wrote: So where do I find the organizers test
In the tournaments section. You will see a tab saying Become An Organiser. 
Link: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer

The quiz is down for maintenance right now. So you will have to wait for it to be back up.
If I become an organiser ,can I revert again to member
(Sep. 29, 2018  7:22 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: If I become an organiser ,can I revert again to member

Nope, Maybe by asking Committee 
And I am Just Waiting for More Members in Patna to March there, currently 3 including you
In the rules it says that u can't launch your bey from more than 30cm above the stadium but in the anime when valt uses aerial boost he launches his bey from such a height so does that mean rules does not applies to valt
(Sep. 29, 2018  8:12 AM)Yusuke Wrote: In the rules it says that u can't launch your bey from more than 30cm above the stadium but in the anime when valt uses aerial boost he launches his bey from such a height so does that mean rules does not applies to valt

Nopes, Physics Doesn't usually applies to Anime
(Sep. 29, 2018  7:40 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2018  7:22 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: If I become an organiser ,can I revert again to member

Nope, Maybe by asking Committee 
And I am Just Waiting for More Members in Patna to March there, currently 3 including you
I don't want to be an organiser
There are so many responsibilities!
(Sep. 29, 2018  9:34 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2018  7:40 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Nope, Maybe by asking Committee 
I don't want to be an organiser
There are so many responsibilities!

LIke.............
I think it's fun, But I remember my Legs and Hands were freezing before Beywar: Mithila.....................
It's just nervousness
How do i tag people on here and how to make voting threads
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:40 PM)Jman jman Wrote: How do i tag people on here and how to make voting threads
@[insert name] @[Jman jman] Im not sure how voting threads work either...maybe a moderator or contributor can help you out.
(Oct. 16, 2018  8:34 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:40 PM)Jman jman Wrote: How do i tag people on here and how to make voting threads
@[insert name] @[Jman jman] Im not sure how voting threads work either...maybe a moderator or contributor can help you out.

@[Infinite.Zero] thank you so much.
(Oct. 16, 2018  8:43 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  8:34 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: @[insert name] @[Jman jman] Im not sure how voting threads work either...maybe a moderator or contributor can help you out.

@[Infinite.Zero] thank you so much.

@[FrosticFox] do you know how to make voting threads?
@[Frostic Fox]
Do you keep the earnings you make off a tournament or does it go to the wbo
What do you have to do to have your win and lost matches recorded on your profile,(I’ve been to 2 tournaments and they both still say 0)