Questions about the WBO

(Jun. 02, 2015  9:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Pretty sure Dark_Mousy got it because he managed WBO social media accounts; everyone else with one has been on the committee at some point.

It was basically for all of his overall work : since the Blader Passport is closely associated to tournaments and that he has hosted many of them and made great efforts to help the scene grow, we found that he really deserved one. In retrospective, Deikailo would probably get one too.
How would the WBO react if they(Out of nowhere) hosted a "Illegal and homemade parts tournament."
(Jun. 02, 2015  9:32 PM)Meta madness Wrote: How would the WBO react if they(Out of nowhere) hosted a "Illegal and homemade parts tournament."

Eh, perhaps be concerned for our Members' safety ?
(Jun. 02, 2015  9:32 PM)Meta madness Wrote: How would the WBO react if they(Out of nowhere) hosted a "Illegal and homemade parts tournament."

you get a video from me cursing your family for 1,000 (one-thousand) generations
(Jun. 02, 2015  1:59 AM)Wombat Wrote: This part of the post is what interested me. Is that how Beypoints are actually calculated? I looked up the ELO ratings and stuff so I'm wondering does the WBO still use a similar method?
Obviously it's different now than it was back then given the wording her post and the event size multiplier from 2013, but is the ELO equation roughly what the WBO uses nowadays? This question should come as now surprise after I asked about the statistics for Beypoints, haha.

I plugged my results from the NC qualifier, MFB Beybattle Revolution, and TBR into this website and it put me at 1474, which is probably overshooting it, since I don't know what the new K-factor or size multiplier is, and didn't adjust my opponents' points as they went through the tournament as well.

Yes, the BeyPoints System is based on the ELO Rating System. Besides adding the tournament size multiplier (which we are working on tweaking slightly on both the high end and the new low end of seven participant tournaments), we made some modifications to the formula used and the variables considered when assigning K-Factors to each player.
These aren't exactly serious as much just curious questions so everyone knows, but..
1. Is it possible for one to become a committee member?
2. What does it take to become an area representative?
3. What would be the duties of both those 2 WBO occupations individually?
(Jun. 03, 2015  2:25 AM)Phantom Indo Wrote: These aren't exactly serious as much just curious questions so everyone knows, but..
1. Is it possible for one to become a committee member?
2. What does it take to become an area representative?
3. What would be the duties of both those 2 WBO occupations individually?

Absolutely, but we are never really more than six at once, so you can imagine that we have to choose very wisely and that not everyone who asks about it gets taken. However, if you want to become one, make sure to be very active, contribute to the community a lot, find unique ways to help around too, and showing that you have a good knowledge of Beyblade helps as well.

Probably more demand overall, hah. We could probably have one Representative in each area, but if there is nobody else really requesting Promo Cards around you, it will not be worth it to add you as an Area Representative. Plus, Area Representatives get their stock of Promo Cards from me, so from Canada, therefore we have to make some sacrifices and study the numbers to make sure that we spend as little on shipping as possible.

Oh damn, hah. The answer is easy for the Area Representative : you just wait until I send a list of people who have requested Promo Cards around you and whom I assign to you, and in your free time, as soon as possible, you send five to ten Promo Cards to each person in a simple stamped envelop.
For Committee Member though, there are so many things to do on a regular basis, but it also involves all the planning for yearly activities as well as trying to innovate to keep people's interest all the time and try to get new Members to sign up, among other things.
How do i get a signature?
Get a signature, meaning placing things in your signature space, or getting a graphic/banner like mine or the one in the post above yours?

If it's the first one, then all you have to do is go to your User CP and look for the option to Edit Signature in the menu bar to the left.

If you mean the second, then those are just graphics that many members either make themselves or request from a signature shop in the Your Creations forum.
Ok thank you I just made one Smile

Wait how do I make the banner myself?
I know this probably asked before in the past but I don't have the proper motivation to go through 400+ pages so I may just ask this again.

Has then many ideals and or jokes about a pro-league?

I know there is a lot of ways to discuss this but I request something quite simplistic in terms of an answer because I know a question like can make blood boil quite rapidly.

I'd say it's time for me to craft some Titanium parts, then.
What would a "pro league" entail?
(Jun. 05, 2015  4:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What would a "pro league" entail?

The New York Metal Dragoons.
Does anyone know how to put test results from Ingulit's Beytest App to your post? I've never known how.
I think you have to copy and paste them. I haven't used it in awhile, because it's only for android, and I never use my tablet, but I think I remember having to copy and paste them.
the results is save in a txt files. so you open the txt files an copy your results then you paste it on the forum as a post or new thread.
(Jun. 05, 2015  4:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What would a "pro league" entail?

Similar to this:

[Image: latest?cb=20101213064336]
OK, but how would it be different in terms of gameplay?
(Jun. 08, 2015  8:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK, but how would it be different in terms of gameplay?

Somewhat similar to the original anime I'd imagine.
Without those weird stadiums.
(Jun. 08, 2015  10:37 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2015  8:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK, but how would it be different in terms of gameplay?

Somewhat similar to the original anime I'd imagine.
Without those weird stadiums.

mandatory cosplay plz

10/10 would watch

The same and like Neo said, no odd stadiums but hey a little diversity is always welcomed.[/code]
(Jun. 10, 2015  1:24 AM)Meta madness Wrote:

The same and like Neo said, no odd stadiums but hey a little diversity is always welcomed.[/code]

When technology makes Beyblades move and spin as long as they do in 2002 and G-Rev, it would totally be able to have err...those weird stadiums.
Sorry, I thought he was proposing it as an actual idea since this is the "Questions about the WBO" thread ...
(Jun. 10, 2015  5:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Sorry, I thought he was proposing it as an actual idea since this is the "Questions about the WBO" thread ...

I don't how proposing a league would go, but I was referring to the fact that it wouldn't interesting enough with Beyblades irl.