Questions about the WBO

Oh, and by the way, could it be possible to remove the awfull default avatars in the gallery ? They really have nothing to do with beyblade haha.
So since this is a questions thread I want to register my profile where do I do so... And what will I need pm me please?
. thanks
What do you mean by "register your profile" ?
(Jun. 25, 2015  8:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I cannot remember that happening; when we awarded the Silver Face in the past, I am quite certain it was right in between the Gold and the Bronze Faces.

I'm absolutely certain it did. Note the award dates for the initial Gold/Bronze Faces versus the Silver Faces. The first Gold/Bronze Faces all have the same dates (early 2009), but a handful of the initial Silver Faces were all awarded on August 30th, 2009 (presumably when the Face was added back in).
Are we having Plastics and HMS day this year? I've been waiting to break out my Dranzer and Co.
(Jul. 08, 2015  12:08 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Are we having Plastics and HMS day this year? I've been waiting to break out my Dranzer and Co.

Yeah we are.
(Jul. 08, 2015  3:43 PM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2015  12:08 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Are we having Plastics and HMS day this year? I've been waiting to break out my Dranzer and Co.

Yeah we are.

Hope so, only asking since it's usually around this or next week in recent years. I plan on hosting soon anyways, so I figure I'd do that.
would be cool at MTL we managed to do a plastic format tournament. no see since a couple of year hah!
Now that there is another forum with five sub-forums on this board that lists four and then the fifth as " and 1 more," is it because of something to do with MyBB?

For some reason, the concept of having to click that forum's main link to only get to that one sub-forum has always peeved me, even though it was limited to just the Teams sub-forum till tonight, which, until just a couple weeks ago, I've never had anything to do with.
Yes. It can probably be altered, though.
(Jul. 23, 2015  5:59 PM)Faheem2000 Wrote: How can I battle others?

You go to a tournament and battle
(Jul. 23, 2015  5:59 PM)Faheem2000 Wrote: How can I battle others?

Or go to the bey map on the top of the screen and find other bladers in your area
I guess this would go here, but why is Driger F not on the beywiki beyblade list? I am watching the anime along with trying to learn all the parts of the beys but i noticed that Driger F was missing.
Because nobody likes Driger F enough to write about it. Tongue_out
Guess that also explains the absence of Driger V article, it makes perfect sense in that situation as Driger V is my worst and most forgettable Driger.
I always forget about Driger V.
Like I mentioned somewhere before, I never remembered that Driger, I don't think there's anyone who thinks about Driger V first when hearing the words "Beyblade Driger".

I think a lot of people agreed.
(Jul. 30, 2015  11:13 PM)Berzerker Wrote: Hey, how do you tag someone?

@[ username ] without the spaces in between the name and square brackets.
@[Username goes here]
(Jul. 30, 2015  11:14 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:

@[ username ] without the spaces in between the name and square brackets.
Thanks @[1234beyblade]! (If I did it right!)
I just recently came back after about a year of inactivity, is there any big changes tot he WBO that I missed?
Bey Brad is back, so there's that. I don't think there are many differences with the site itself, besides transferring over to a new server. As for Beyblade itself, there's obviously Beyblade Burst.