Questions about the WBO

ya got a point neo, it wouldn't be interesting but hey, you never know - Well an actual question for the WBO eh? I suppose I can shed off my true skin for a moment:

Enjoy~
Man, those are dramatic situations you are describing hah. I cannot remember anything huge like that happening, we have been rather sailing smoothly since the beginning. We also never saw any issue with the name; even the WBBA has corrected the error and made their name "Beyblade Battle" instead of making people think it was "BeyBlade Association".
I don't know if there's any way to check this, but at least to me it seems we've been approaching 100,000 much faster since Burst was announced, no?
(Jun. 11, 2015  2:55 PM)Time Wrote: I don't know if there's any way to check this, but at least to me it seems we've been approaching 100,000 much faster since Burst was announced, no?

I haven't looked that deeply into it, but in terms of sessions on the site, we have seen a pretty significant uptake since the announcement of Beyblade Burst. Smile That has probably translated into more members.
We're a little over 6,000 members away from 100,000 FYI.
Keep in mind a ton of those accounts are bots and/or never have posted anything. But still impressive growth.
Hey i want more beypoints and i want to participate in wbo tournament but how can i do this
(Jun. 13, 2015  5:57 PM)Saurabh.rayuga Wrote: Hey i want more beypoints and i want to participate in wbo tournament but how can i do this

You have to look at the "upcoming events" section on the main page, which has the approved tournaments for the next two months. If you live near any of those locations you can just post in the thread and tell people you're going. The tournament thread will pretty much always have a date, time, and location, so you can use Google Maps (or a normal map) to find out how to get there. Just make sure you show up on time and in the right place because you could get disqualified if you're late.

On the other hand, if there's no event near you you can search through your respective region here and see if there is a thread for planning events in that area. If not, you can create one yourself and try to gather interest.
What are the groups ?
Can someone tell me about that????
Do you mean user groups or teams?
(Jun. 10, 2015  4:42 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2015  1:24 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2015  8:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: OK, but how would it be different in terms of gameplay?

The same and like Neo said, no odd stadiums but hey a little diversity is always welcomed.[/code]

When technology makes Beyblades move and spin as long as they do in 2002 and G-Rev, it would totally be able to have err...those weird stadiums.

(Jun. 10, 2015  9:38 PM)Neo Wrote: I don't how proposing a league would go, but I was referring to the fact that it wouldn't interesting enough with Beyblades irl.

@[Neo] I'm just now seeing this, but you should check out Gasing Pangkah. It's a traditional Malay sport similar to Beyblade or Beigoma that takes place after the rice harvest each year. They've been playing it for years now because they believed that the tops would bring a good harvest. Anyway each top weighs 4-to-5 kilos and the current record for a Spinning Contest (Basically a stamina battle, as opposed to a Striking Match) is two hours!!

As for the reason I came to this thread... Is there a specified date by which we will know the results of the recent face contest or is it just whenever you guys finish judging? I skimmed over the thread for a date a few times but couldn't find anything.
Unfortunately we can never determine when everybody will have submitted their votes and that a consensus will have been reached, so it usually takes weeks. However, I really hope we can finish judging much sooner this time.
(Jun. 22, 2015  5:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Unfortunately we can never determine when everybody will have submitted their votes and that a consensus will have been reached

Wait, we were supposed to vote? O.o
(Jun. 22, 2015  11:23 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2015  5:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Unfortunately we can never determine when everybody will have submitted their votes and that a consensus will have been reached

No, everybody in the Committee.
(Jun. 23, 2015  12:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2015  11:23 PM)Wizard Wrote:

No, everybody in the Committee.

Ah, I see. thanks for clearing that up.
(Jun. 23, 2015  1:25 AM)uss johnston Wrote: what kind of beys does everyone uses

It depends. The current metagame revolves around Metal Fight Beyblade and Zero G, so most users go back and forth between both. I would say this community seems to lean more towards MFB thanks to our Limited Format. However there are users here who are pretty dedicated towards Plastics and HMS.

Beyblade Burst will come out in July, and after that the metagame will change once again.
What is a reported post ? ( I saw that some people have some reported posts in their profile )
(Jun. 23, 2015  9:03 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: What is a reported post ? ( I saw that some people have some reported posts in their profile )

Do you see the report button on the bottom of posts? That counter on profiles shows you how many times that person has reported posts. I will say though, it makes it look like the user has that many posts which have been reported by others. We should change that...
(Jun. 24, 2015  12:42 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2015  9:03 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: What is a reported post ? ( I saw that some people have some reported posts in their profile )

Do you see the report button on the bottom of posts? That counter on profiles shows you how many times that person has reported posts. I will say though, it makes it look like the user has that many posts which have been reported by others. We should change that...

It also does not record reported posts that are then deleted, such as spambot posts.
(Jun. 24, 2015  12:42 AM)Wizard Wrote:

You know, that always bothered me, I always thought people had ton loads of reported posts mentioned when they didn't have any, that does get confusing.
Is there any reason why the Silver Face on the Face Collection page moved from being in between the Gold and Bronze Faces to in between the Metal and Kiva Faces? Was weird that I had to CTRL+F search to find it...
(Jun. 25, 2015  11:10 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Is there any reason why the Silver Face on the Face Collection page moved from being in between the Gold and Bronze Faces to in between the Metal and Kiva Faces? Was weird that I had to CTRL+F search to find it...

I do not really know why either; it happened after our latest migration to a new host.
Really? I'm pretty sure it's because it was accidentally deleted a long time ago and then re-added. I think it was Khel who had deleted it by mistake haha.
I cannot remember that happening; when we awarded the Silver Face in the past, I am quite certain it was right in between the Gold and the Bronze Faces.