Questions about the WBO

(Oct. 22, 2012  4:47 PM)Technocrat Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2012  4:45 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2012  4:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why do you need it ? You can send me a private message at this point, if you prefer.

It technically isn't "our" design, but I wouldn't just give out the exact Pegasis outline we created/use for our logo to anyone ...

I believe that is the intent of asking why it is needed.

Yeah. I was just thinking in terms of the actual vector file. If he needs a .png of it for some reason related to the WBO, then it would probably be OK.

I apologize if this question comes out as rude, but have you guys done anything about the plagiarism that Beyblade Wikia does from Beywiki?
(Oct. 22, 2012  11:34 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: I apologize if this question comes out as rude, but have you guys done anything about the plagiarism that Beyblade Wikia does from Beywiki?

What are they ? Usually, if I get reported something, I forward it to ~Mana~ and he takes care of it. I think neither of us want plagiarism to be done on Beyblade Wikia ... So, if you have some examples, let me know.
(Oct. 23, 2012  12:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2012  11:34 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: I apologize if this question comes out as rude, but have you guys done anything about the plagiarism that Beyblade Wikia does from Beywiki?

What are they ? Usually, if I get reported something, I forward it to ~Mana~ and he takes care of it. I think neither of us want plagiarism to be done on Beyblade Wikia ... So, if you have some examples, let me know.
Well, I feel like a moron right know... Tired;

It's been ages since I went to Beyblade Wikia, and I can't find any plagiarized things right now. Guess the staff there are doing a good job then. Smile

Anyway though, I'll keep what you said in mind if I come across anything.
Usually it is some HMS articles, because people have no knowledge about them now so they can only copy what they find here. However, it is fine now.
I have a question, I know we should donate to the Beychannel, but what if we want tournament footage to our own channel? Could we give a different tournament and keep another to ourselves or would we HAVE to give both? Uncertain
It might be OK if you upload the video to your channel but later; you would have to ask Kei. However, the World Beyblade Organization is what makes you able to organise/participate in those tournaments, so there is no reason why the footage would not be donated to its BeyChannel first.
(Oct. 23, 2012  12:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Bandid Genbull is one..

It is plagiarised ? Give me the link and I will contact ~Mana~, if he does not read this page himself by that time.
(Oct. 23, 2012  2:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is plagiarised ? Give me the link and I will contact ~Mana~, if he does not read this page himself by that time.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Bandid_Genbull_F230TB
(Oct. 23, 2012  2:31 PM)Cannon Wrote: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Bandid_Genbull_F230TB

Thank you, I have sent a private message to ~Mana~.
(Oct. 23, 2012  2:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It might be OK if you upload the video to your channel but later; you would have to ask Kei. However, the World Beyblade Organization is what makes you able to organise/participate in those tournaments, so there is no reason why the footage would not be donated to its BeyChannel first.

I'd probably have to say "no" in most cases. However, a better way to approach this would be to choose the best footage to condense into a 2-4 minute clip for BeyChannel, then post the rest of what you have elsewhere. I wouldn't have a problem with that, and I'd probably even provide a link in the description of the video on BeyChannel to the alternate footage (like I did for the BEYBLADE CRUSADE video where I provided a link to Daegor42's footage in the description).
Oh okay, good idea Grin thanks, I was really confused XD
How long does the warning level stay? And if it gets to 100% I'm banned right?
A warning level stays for however long it says in your user CP.
And yes, if it gets to 100%, you are banned.
In a few cases, we will revoke someone's warnings or some of them, but that is usually only when they have a high warning level already, are on the verge of seriously getting banned, but still contribute greatly enough that we want to 'save' them.
Which thread has the most views? It would seem cool to look at.
(Nov. 01, 2012  7:05 PM)Pokemon trainer Wrote: Which thread has the most views? It would seem cool to look at.

Probably the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic ...
About when will our BeyPoints start being processed again?
how do people become a modorator or anything like that? :\
(Nov. 02, 2012  12:59 AM)amir17 Wrote: how do people become a modorator or anything like that? :\

you could be one if you get a soul face for helping with or doing something really importent for the community i could be wrong though:\
I am having problems with the MyCode "buttons" when I post a reply.

Every time I click some "button', such as Spoiler, it gives me this (coming straight from hat it gave me): [undefined=undefined]

And then then, thinking something is wrong with the button, I just click on say Font, or Close Tags, yet it will not let me, there is no reaction.

Or if in another reply i am posting, I click Bold, it gives me the same thing: [undefined=undefined].

What is wrong?
Is anyone else having this happen to them?

Insomniac., wher r u? i look up to u

*Ginga*, do not be alarmed. This is a bug with MyBB, not with the WBO. I believe that one of the MyBB coders haits aid that the bug has been fixed in one of the patches that will be released soon. However, this indexer does not happen for all users who input MyCode through the buttons. So, my best suggestion would just be to remember how to manually write spoilers.
Ah, thank you.
And I know most MyCode codes, haha.
Not a neccessity to answer, just curious. Sometimes, when I look at the users that are online on the box to the left in the index, why are some names bigger than others? Or does it always do that?