Questions about the WBO

when sombobys name is gray what does that mean?
(Oct. 04, 2012  12:55 AM)sonoro Wrote: when sombobys name is gray what does that mean?

It means that their warning level has reached 100%, or that they have been banned from the site due to spam, abusive content, explicit content, etc. Basically, people who have not been following the rules to this site to the extent that they are banned.
best answer i've ever heard tris! thanks
(Oct. 04, 2012  1:07 AM)sonoro Wrote: best answer i've ever heard tris! thanks

Searching this thread would have given you the answer on your own though.
ok i'l try harder next time
[Image: 94ha.jpg]

4 Members online when theres 3?

There was only me on and it said 4 as well, but I forgot to save it Unhappy

Is this a glitch? I am using firefox, I refreshed 3 times but it still won't work...should I use a different browser?
There are "invisible users", who are basically people who don't want to be seen browsing the forum. They can check a box that says something like "hide from online list", and that's it. Admins can still see them, though. And I don't know if this board has them enabled or not.
if someone has, say, 10 or 20 percent warning, will it eventually go away? i have 10 percent and i feel like its looming over my head because i honestly try to follow the rules really hard, and i don't want to get banned
It doesn't really go away. Rarely, though, it does.
Warnings can be revoked, however we usually consider it for Members who have a very high warning level and, yet, who could still contribute well on the site if we ignore the few stupid infractions here and there ...

So, while you might be thinking : "Oh no, they'll never revoke my warning(s)!", you should actually see this as an encouragement : if you are a good Member otherwise, we will salvage you, do not worry; also, low warning levels are really nothing to worry about, since the most that could happen in the near future is a twenty-four hour suspension.
(Oct. 04, 2012  12:25 PM)Odin Wrote: There are "invisible users", who are basically people who don't want to be seen browsing the forum. They can check a box that says something like "hide from online list", and that's it. Admins can still see them, though. And I don't know if this board has them enabled or not.

It most definitely does. Smile
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this and if its not point me in the right direction but:
How come lower spin tracks are considered to give a bey more attack?
(Oct. 09, 2012  10:00 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: Not sure if this is the right place to ask this and if its not point me in the right direction but:
How come lower spin tracks are considered to give a bey more attack?

This topic is about "Questions about the WBO". What you want is the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread in the Beyblade General forum.
Do passports last until January 1st or do you get them for exactly a year?
Edit:Thanks Hazel
(Oct. 11, 2012  1:27 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Do passports last until January 1st or do you get them for exactly a year?

Passports last a year from the day they're bought.
When you buy a Blader Passport and you get the face but when it expires(ex:January 1,2012 to January 1,2013) do you lose the Passport Face?
Yep, the Face lasts as long as the Passport it stands for.
I just need some time to clear up expired Blader Passports/Passport Faces sometimes, but generally, I do it every week or every two week.
Can your warning level go down with good behavior. If so then how long is the time period before it goes down?
I'd recommend you use the Search function to see if your question has already been asked and answered in the past before you ask it. Basically, the same question was answered on the previous page, lol.

(Oct. 07, 2012  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Warnings can be revoked, however we usually consider it for Members who have a very high warning level and, yet, who could still contribute well on the site if we ignore the few stupid infractions here and there ...

So, while you might be thinking : "Oh no, they'll never revoke my warning(s)!", you should actually see this as an encouragement : if you are a good Member otherwise, we will salvage you, do not worry; also, low warning levels are really nothing to worry about, since the most that could happen in the near future is a twenty-four hour suspension.
When did the Twitter and Faceook buttons get incorporated?
I think it started when the news of 75,000 members were in
(Oct. 14, 2012  2:37 AM)Synth Wrote: I think it started when the news of 75,000 members were in

I thought so... Thank you. Grin
Is there an age restriction for hosting tournaments?
(Oct. 16, 2012  2:46 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Is there an age restriction for hosting tournaments?

As long as the host has shown that they were responsible, knew the Rulebooks and Event Guide by heart, and can manage a crowd, there is no age for hosting.