Questions about the WBO

(Sep. 28, 2012  12:53 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: ... I have tried that countless times. They will make the box nothing but larger. It literally wont let me make the box smaller. lol, you really think I would not have tried that first xD

If there is no fix, no problem, haha.

I just tried using Windows Explorer (Who uses that anyway?). Yup, no difference.

Sorry, my mistake. It just might be a website bug.
(Sep. 28, 2012  12:56 AM)Tris Wrote: I just tried using Windows Explorer (Who uses that anyway?). Yup, no difference.

Sorry, my mistake. It just might be a website bug.

I used Internet Explorer and Chrome. No luck. Even the DS Opera browser XD

I do not even know how it got like that in the first place (or is it like that for everyone?)

EDIT: Is it something with the cache or version?
Mine does the same thing, actually.
I am using Firefox, and I can easily make the box smaller or larger by dragging.
(Sep. 28, 2012  1:28 AM)Hazel Wrote: I am using Firefox, and I can easily make the box smaller or larger by dragging.

I installed FireFox just now and it works. But it reverts back to that size when on Chrome and Explorer.

Mozilla ftw. I will just use that if I need to send messages now xD

EDIT: Here,
(Sep. 28, 2012  1:45 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I installed FireFox just now and it works. But it reverts back to that size when on Chrome and Explorer.

EDIT: Here,

Hah, so I was right!

Must be just Chrome & Explorer's fault for me.
(Sep. 28, 2012  1:53 AM)Tris Wrote: Hah, so I was right!

But I never said you were wrong either Smug

Anyways, thanks for all the collaborative help. Mystery Solved
What is this?

[Image: dggu1j.png]
What are da stars?
Hm, it seems that the stars were not removed from all groups when we moved away from that system years ago ...
That's given to Moderators by default by MyBB. It's been fixed for the other moderators, so I don't know why AngryFace has them.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Kai-V.
(Sep. 30, 2012  3:29 PM)Odin Wrote: That's given to Moderators by default by MyBB. It's been fixed for the other moderators, so I don't know why AngryFace has them.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Kai-V.
Yeah,Angry Face's user bar turned purple for a few minutes and for a second I though she was a moderator XD .Partly because her activity said she was viewing her "Warning Log" or something like that....
That's because she is a moderator now. Well, only for the Your Creations forum, but still.

They grow up so fast ... *sniff*
Yeah, aha, I sorta panicked to see my username in pink and then I realized I had been made moderator of the "YC" forum.

Thank you to all the mods/admins for taking this decision. You have no idea how much this means Cute I'll give it my 110%
She's the most intelligent and responsible person who regularly visits that horrible little sub forum, and has a great understanding of the rules and how moderation operates.
Hopefully she'll bring some order to that place, heh.
Even before she was elected as mod, it seems she has been preparing a guide for thread posting. I don't thi!nk it's a hope, I'm pretty sure it's a will.
Congratz again Angry!
Moderators: Should I create a thread on combos or parts that are wanting to be tested? For example, the X Drive bottom. Is it good for use in a Zero-G Stadium, acting as a Circle Flat? The point of the thread is to have other users request testing on parts, if they don't have them themselves.
(Sep. 30, 2012  7:24 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Moderators: Should I create a thread on combos or parts that are wanting to be tested? For example, the X Drive bottom. Is it good for use in a Zero-G Stadium, acting as a Circle Flat? The point of the thread is to have other users request testing on parts, if they don't have them themselves.

We have this for test requests:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...es-READ-OP

And usually combinations for parts are discussed in their respective threads.
Am I the only one receiving duplicate PMs, or are a lot of people having that problem?
Hey I recently went to springs prime Melbourne tournament and I just want to know will I get a beypoint rank or do I need to have a blader passport for it to be active
If you participated in the event, when it gets processed, you will receive a BeyRank.

Passports are not necessary for a BeyRank.
Thanks very much for clearing that up hazel Smile
(Oct. 01, 2012  2:08 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Am I the only one receiving duplicate PMs, or are a lot of people having that problem?
Maybe the person sending it thought it wasn't sending so he/she pressed send a few times. Or went back and sent it again when one already sent.

Or maybe the person just wanted to add something to the pm and created the same pm with some additions.

Because it doesn't happen to me at all.
Why are all the threads read? Did Kai-V mark them as read or is this a glitch?
(Oct. 03, 2012  10:51 PM)Viral Wrote: Why are all the threads read? Did Kai-V mark them as read or is this a glitch?

Its normal for me.

Maybe you clicked the "Mark forums as read" and it turned all the forums to "read".