Questions about the WBO

Out of curiosity, if it is known, what is the youngest age anyone has hosted a successful tournament?
(Oct. 16, 2012  3:10 AM)Technocrat Wrote: Out of curiosity, if it is known, what is the youngest age anyone has hosted a successful tournament?

Not that it matters, but iirc, there was an eleven year old host.
For the 75000 user giveaway, what happend if we don't post the 3s and 4s guess?
Nothing actually. I think it's just something to add the thrill in it
So, will the mods look at the guesses for the BeyLotto? Because I've posted mine, and wouldn't want it to go to waste haha.
Whenever I click Spoiler or Insert Image it says unidentified what do I do?
(Oct. 17, 2012  6:01 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: So, will the mods look at the guesses for the BeyLotto? Because I've posted mine, and wouldn't want it to go to waste haha.

Sure, we can reveal what our original three and four ideas were that made us choose those prizes. Obviously, everything that was posted by people in the topic is good, and is even more than what we had thought of, but there are still some hints missing.

(Oct. 19, 2012  1:06 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Whenever I click Spoiler or Insert Image it says unidentified what do I do?

You would have to take a screenshot, I do not understand your problem.
(Oct. 19, 2012  1:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2012  6:01 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: So, will the mods look at the guesses for the BeyLotto? Because I've posted mine, and wouldn't want it to go to waste haha.

Sure, we can reveal what our original three and four ideas were that made us choose those prizes. Obviously, everything that was posted by people in the topic is good, and is even more than what we had thought of, but there are still some hints missing.

(Oct. 19, 2012  1:06 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Whenever I click Spoiler or Insert Image it says unidentified what do I do?

You would have to take a screenshot, I do not understand your problem.

Well it does say "[CLOSE TAGS]"
OK. That means that you just need to click on the button again so that you have the closing tag which will ensure that the code you want to use will work.
(Oct. 19, 2012  1:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK. That means that you just need to click on the button again so that you have the closing tag which will ensure that the code you want to use will work.

Ok thanks Kai-V your the best Wink
Question: If a thread hasn't been posted in for months or years, yet we are not aloud create a new one, what do we do for something like that?
It depends on the situation. Take the General GFX thread in the YC forum: there is another one dating years ago.
It also depends on the topic/what you are going to post in. but I suggest you ask a Mod before doing anything.
Generally, if you have a contributing new content that is worthwhile necroing to post, then go ahead.
I'm curious; What causes a person to speculate about the Beyblade anime/manga in the wrong part of the forum? (i.e. Beyblade General section, like with the topic for the upcoming Pegasis Zero-G Beyblade)
I suppose it's a mistake in their understanding of the definitions Beyblade General and the Anime and Manga Section.
Beyblade General is for the physical stuff.
Anime and Manga is self explanatory.
The two run quite close for new releases anyway. People make much more surprising mistakes.
@ Kujikato: Oh, so they assumed that Beyblade General covers every aspect of the Beyblade franchise, including the anime? Thanks for letting me know.
@ Techno, yeah, I suppose that's very true Smile
@ 9207, your welcome.
Where can I find a photo of the entire Pegasis wheel like how it is on the banner? Not an actual photo, but the outline of it.
(Oct. 22, 2012  4:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Where can I find a photo of the entire Pegasis wheel like how it is on the banner? Not an actual photo, but the outline of it.

We got it from working on a perfect photograph, so I do not think it can just be found necessarily.
Damn. There isn't a larger banner with all of it, or something like that?
Why do you need it ? You can send me a private message at this point, if you prefer.
(Oct. 22, 2012  4:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why do you need it ? You can send me a private message at this point, if you prefer.

It technically isn't "our" design, but I wouldn't just give out the exact Pegasis outline we created/use for our logo to anyone ...
(Oct. 22, 2012  4:45 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2012  4:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why do you need it ? You can send me a private message at this point, if you prefer.

It technically isn't "our" design, but I wouldn't just give out the exact Pegasis outline we created/use for our logo to anyone ...

I believe that is the intent of asking why it is needed.