Questions about the WBO

(Mar. 11, 2017  7:27 PM)Kyler bartle Wrote: If someone is in Butte Montana you should do a beyblade burst tournament

The tournaments here are fan run. You should try to host one yourself, after you become an organizer!
i would like to know what the bits are and how to get them
(Mar. 24, 2017  1:44 AM)Aauron Wrote: i would like to know what the bits are and how to get them

https://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
why whenever I'm typing Beyblade (I said B.E..Y. B. L. A .D. E. in tgus post lol not BeyWheelz lol) it's turning in Beywheelz lol?

example
#Beyblade
#WBO
#B.e.y.b.l.a.d.e
#W.B.O

Edit:- CRACKWHEELER? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

#Bursthaha

Edit 2:- BLADEBEY!!

Edit 3:- BsyBlade haha
edit:- 4:- God Burst and Blader
So are we going to see a Limited Format V3.0?
I couldn't find the reporting issues thread so ill ask here. Why does the system keep correcting "b e y s" to "wheels" for me. Sorry for the separation it would have corrected it
(Apr. 01, 2017  3:54 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I couldn't find the reporting issues thread so ill ask here. Why does the system keep correcting "b e y s" to "wheels" for me. Sorry for the separation it would have corrected it
itz April 1st
(Apr. 01, 2017  3:57 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: itz April 1st

Oh lol. Beywheelz is a troll in itself. How sad hahaha
(Apr. 01, 2017  4:36 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: So are we going to see a Limited Format V3.0?

There hasn't been many Limited Format events since the last update, so I'd say not yet!
(Apr. 02, 2017  2:10 PM)Kei Wrote: There hasn't been many Limited Format events since the last update, so I'd say not yet!

I think that might have been a reference to the joke "Limited Format 2.0" that allowed only Poison Serpent combos, haha
(Apr. 02, 2017  2:45 PM)Cake Wrote: I think that might have been a reference to the joke "Limited Format 2.0" that allowed only Poison Serpent combos, haha

Haha, I forgot about that.
(Apr. 05, 2017  11:51 PM)Theawsometurtle Wrote: How does the map function work

The BeyMap's removal was announced some months back: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Notice-...ber-3-2016
I am 10 yrs old , am I eligible to participate in tournaments? Thank you, Zaiah from Indiana
(Apr. 11, 2017  1:24 AM)Zaiah Wrote: I am 10 yrs old , am I eligible to participate in tournaments?  Thank you, Zaiah from Indiana

yeah
How exactly do you do a spoiler again?
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:25 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: How exactly do you do a spoiler again?

Just:
Code:
[spoiler]hidden content[/spoiler]
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just:
Code:
[spoiler]hidden content[/spoiler]

Thank you! Smile
i've been gone for almost 5 years already, anything did i miss?

also, does anyone here know how to add that "retired" title on your profile? been seeing that with some of the old user's replies in my closed threads.
How long has it been since the wbo was first created. I remember joining in like 2007 and since was always wondering when the wbo came to be.
(Apr. 14, 2017  7:32 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: How long has it been since the wbo was first created. I remember joining in like 2007 and since was always wondering when the wbo came to be.
If I remember correctly, we were Beywiki in 2007, and the World Beyblade Organization was created in 2008.
Wait it was made later. Then I got the dates mixed up. I joined when the mfb era started up I can't remember if it was 2007 or 2008. It was around the time when everyone was crazy bout hms beys.
How do you get bits I'm new here
(Apr. 15, 2017  2:47 AM)Blader Samuel Wrote: How do you get bits I'm new here
https://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19