Questions about the WBO

(Jan. 19, 2017  11:15 PM)The Real Libra Wrote: Hey, for deck use, so hasbro layers and Takara layers count as different parts

No they don't you can't any duplicate parts for burst deck format no matter what brand
(Jan. 20, 2017  12:08 AM)mj9 Wrote: No they don't you can't any duplicate parts for burst deck format no matter what brand

they are completely different parts tho. im pretty sure you can for BURST ONLY
(Jan. 20, 2017  12:16 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: they are completely different parts tho. im pretty sure you can for BURST ONLY

I made a joke about it at a deck rotation tournament I attended, and no, it is still not allowed.
(Jan. 19, 2017  11:20 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: If you are referring to HMS/Plastic format tournaments, yes, they do host these tournaments! That is where you can use plastic-gen Beyblades.

If you are reffering to those metal beys (MFB). They have there very own 3 formats (MFB, LTD and ZRG) as well!!
(Jan. 20, 2017  1:47 AM)Hato Wrote: I made a joke about it at a deck rotation tournament I attended, and no, it is still not allowed.

Wow thats crazy. would not have expected that lol
Is there still a list of "Bits" I can browse? I think I remember something like that a while back before the remodeling of the site.
(Jan. 23, 2017  2:28 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Is there still a list of "Bits" I can browse? I think I remember something like that a while back before the remodeling of the site.
Yes, it's here: http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

ooh, it's pretty much unorganized.
(Jan. 23, 2017  2:33 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: Yes, it's here: http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

ooh, it's pretty much unorganized.

Thanks. It is very unorganized. Possibly a work in progress 
Can we still rearrange the bits on our profiles? Haven't been able to find this feature since the update.
Not currently, but we're working to bring that feature back!
Is there any way see what kinds of bits are available in a bit booster?
(Feb. 01, 2017  9:12 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: Is there any way see what kinds of bits are available in a bit booster?

No, it is a secret.
Hi All,

Where do I find the latest WBO event rulebook/guide?

There's an organizer's guide under "Tournaments -> Become an Organizer", and a burst format rulebook that states "Old Version", a universal rulebook Release 8, and a Event Guide Release 4.

A little confusing for new WBO member like me. Could someone point out to me which are the current ones?

Thank you in advance!
(Feb. 15, 2017  11:25 AM)lagaiis Wrote: Hi All,

Where do I find the latest WBO event rulebook/guide?

There's an organizer's guide under "Tournaments -> Become an Organizer", and a burst format rulebook that states "Old Version", a universal rulebook Release 8, and a Event Guide Release 4.

A little confusing for new WBO member like me. Could someone point out to me which are the current ones?

Thank you in advance!

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/fo...XJtUXJ1SmM Try these
(Feb. 15, 2017  12:19 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/fo...XJtUXJ1SmM Try these

Thanks!

Btw, if odd numbered number of participants, how to conduct the group round robin or swiss?
(Feb. 15, 2017  2:00 PM)lagaiis Wrote: Thanks!

Btw, if odd numbered number of participants, how to conduct the group round robin or swiss?

Use Challonge for Swiss, and for Block Round Robin, you just divide them in three groups that are as even as possible, with just one group having a difference of +1 or -1 participant.
Where is the "Change Username" feature now?
(Feb. 17, 2017  10:10 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Where is the "Change Username" feature now?

It is currently hidden you have to ask a moderator if you want your username to change
It is not exactly "hidden": it does not display involuntarily...
Any chance we can get mobile wallpapers made of the site's logo? I personally want the "O" in a dark design. White is too bright and would kill my eyes at night.
Can we use rapidity string launcher in tournaments?
(Mar. 09, 2017  12:52 PM)Moin Junani Wrote: Can we use rapidity string launcher in tournaments?

Nope only Takara Tomy, Sonokong, Young Toys And Hasbro products in tournaments
(Mar. 09, 2017  12:56 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Nope only Takara Tomy, Sonokong, New Boy? And Hasbro products in tournaments

It's Young Toys not New Boys lol.

BTW another question that Moin Junani asked me though PM which even I wonder was. Why it's ilegal to use fake s
String Launchers and Light Launcher which have Winder/String about same length?

I mean if it still spins amount of time original used to spin (let's say 7.5 rotation?) then what's the problem?

Also BTW, I had it in my mind from quite a longtime but wasn't able to ask by now. How if we legalize replacement of String of String Launcher? I mean many people just keep buying new launcher as there String breaks but if they can just replace it with a same size as original one, they can save much more money and can have good launchers for long periods of time. To prevent those 4 feet long strings (lol), I think we can ask participates to show there launcher to judge first
(Mar. 10, 2017  1:27 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: It's Young Toys not New Boys lol.

New Boy is the Middle Eastern brand during MFB
(Mar. 10, 2017  1:27 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: It's Young Toys not New Boys lol.

BTW another question that Moin Junani asked me though PM which even I wonder was. Why it's ilegal to use fake s
String Launchers and Light Launcher which have Winder/String about same length?

I mean if it still spins amount of time original used to spin (let's say 7.5 rotation?) then what's the problem?

Also BTW, I had it in my mind from quite a longtime but wasn't able to ask by now. How if we legalize replacement of String of String Launcher? I mean many people just keep buying new launcher as there String breaks but if they can just replace it with a same size as original one, they can save much more money and can have good launchers for long periods of time. To prevent those 4 feet long strings (lol), I think we can ask participates to show there launcher to judge first

Even if a string launcher seems the same, I would argue that you are supporting counterfeits which can always have a variance in quality and performance. It could give an advantage or disadvantages to the player.

You also don't want to be supporting counterfeits; Beyblade was created by TAKARA TOMY, and anything outside of TT, Sonokong, Young Toys, New Boy and Hasbro are not real Beyblades.