Questions about the WBO

(Jan. 09, 2015  12:05 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: If your talking about the "Saved Drafts" on your user CP...then it will only be saved as a draft.

I am talking about the save option when making an article on beywiki.

Beywiki is down so I can't take a screen shot
From what I remember, it does save and publish your edit.
(Jan. 09, 2015  1:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: From what I remember, it does save and publish your edit.

A great thanks! Kai-V.

(Jan. 04, 2015  4:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: From what I remember yes, moderators can post in the Advanced Forum, for moderating purposes.

I think Ingulit posts for beyblade purposes, here is a post of him.
I'm pretty sure Ingulit is advanced before he became a global mod.
What are the requirements for the Antique Face?
1000 good beyblade related posts Smile
(Jan. 10, 2015  1:59 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: 1000 good beyblade related posts Smile
Good? I need to make 1000 more posts.
I'm sure it's the site being down, but why is the latest tournament on December 27th? I hope it's my theory, I hope it's not the inevitable interest loss due to Beyblade products being discontinued...
(Jan. 12, 2015  1:31 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I'm sure it's the site being down, but why is the latest tournament on December 27th? I hope it's my theory, I hope it's not the inevitable interest loss due to Beyblade products being discontinued...

Because it's too cold to do a tournament.
(Jan. 12, 2015  1:31 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I'm sure it's the site being down, but why is the latest tournament on December 27th? I hope it's my theory, I hope it's not the inevitable interest loss due to Beyblade products being discontinued...

Oh, there are tournaments coming up, but indeed, people were busy with the holidays, then back to school again, and it is always harder to host during the winter. Do not worry.
I am trying to remember if anyone ever made a thread explaining forum lingo/common Beyblade abbreviations and terms that people use on the WBO. I feel like someone did ...

If somebody finds the thread, please link me!

EDIT: Got it; http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Glossary
(Jan. 13, 2015  12:38 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: I am trying to remember if anyone ever made a thread explaining forum lingo/common Beyblade abbreviations and terms that people use on the WBO. I feel like someone did ...

The thread is in Wombat's signature.
(Jan. 13, 2015  12:59 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2015  12:38 AM)sarabscientist Wrote: I am trying to remember if anyone ever made a thread explaining forum lingo/common Beyblade abbreviations and terms that people use on the WBO. I feel like someone did ...

Good, thanks, Makashima literally just sent me a private message with the link as I stumbled upon the thread myself. So that's three people at once, hah.
(Jan. 13, 2015  12:59 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:

I knew it!!!I thought Wombat changed his signature,reason why I didn't say Tongue_out
Yeah, for some reason I thought it was made by Echizen. (I have to call him that because of PoT)
(Jan. 13, 2015  1:05 AM)Whos Desire Wrote: Yeah, for some reason I thought it was made by Echizen. (I have to call him that because of PoT)

He's changing his name back?I loved Echizen as his name tbh.
No, haha. I may change it back, seems like a hassle. Tongue_out
(Dec. 04, 2008  9:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So we've just opened ... post any questions or comments you have here!

is a wbo account free thx pls reply
(Jan. 13, 2015  9:38 AM)coolblader281 Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  9:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So we've just opened ... post any questions or comments you have here!

Ehh...I don't really get your question Tongue_out
(Jan. 13, 2015  9:38 AM)coolblader281 Wrote:

Yes. The WBO and all its services are free. However, if you want to participate in an official tournament, it costs $5.
(Jan. 13, 2015  1:27 PM)Dual Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2015  9:38 AM)coolblader281 Wrote: is a wbo account free thx pls reply
Yes. The WBO and all its services are free. However, if you want to participate in an official tournament, it costs $5.

You can also buy a Blader Passport, which will cost you $10 USD a year and waives your entry fee for one (1) year!
Hato Bokkun BEST. GIF. EVER!!
Now for my question, is Beywiki going to be fully functional by the end of next week at the latest?
(Jan. 13, 2015  11:23 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Hato Bokkun BEST. GIF. EVER!!
Now for my question, is Beywiki going to be fully functional by the end of next week at the latest?

I unfortunately cannot give any estimate, although of course I hope it will be done January 1st 2015, if you know what I mean ...
He has a high warning level. I cannot remember if he was supposed to be banned.